3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
bestboy35 escribió:
Any tips for the mana issue ? Malevolence reserves me like all the mana, i cant run determination, defiance banner or annother aura, sometimes struggling with the tr cast too regarding mana.

Enlighten Level 4, with a +1 to all skill gems neck even Level 5.

Reservation Mastery with the Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency Mastery

Replica Conquerors Efficiency

Devouring Diadem instead of a pure TR Helm etc

etc etc
Editado por útlima vez por Macromaster en 7 feb. 2022 8:58:25
Anyone got an updated crafting guide for the bow?
"
Macromaster escribió:
"
bestboy35 escribió:
Any tips for the mana issue ? Malevolence reserves me like all the mana, i cant run determination, defiance banner or annother aura, sometimes struggling with the tr cast too regarding mana.

etc etc
And Enduring mana flask.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I recently got this thing.

There was some discussion around page 56 or so about someone else with six arrows and trying to get AOE right. I didn't really understand all of Grimjack's response. I'm more interested in boss fights and tanky defense than fast map clearing. Would it be worth switching to 6 arrows and if so what should my AOE value be set to (it's currently .39)? Thanks
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Editado por útlima vez por Turtledove en 8 feb. 2022 2:42:53
"
Turtledove escribió:

There was some discussion around page 56 or so about someone else with six arrows and trying to get AOE right. I didn't really understand all of Grimjack's response. I'm more interested in boss fights and tanky defense than fast map clearing. Would it be worth switching to 6 arrows and if so what should my AOE value be set to (it's currently .39)? Thanks
6 arrows is great for bossing, and the difference in clear is barely noticeable.

For 6 arrows, you want 0.63 AOE modifier. For this you need to:
- Drop quality on your TR gem to 0, or swap to Anomalous with any quality
- Drop the 20% AOE Bow Mastery node on the tree
- Drop the 9% crafted affix from your amulet or gloves
- Swap your TR Efficacy (blue) gem to an Anomalous quality concentrated effect with 15% quality

There was another way, but I can't recall the exact details. I've worked this out from what I was running last league.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Turtledove escribió:

6 arrows is great for bossing, and the difference in clear is barely noticeable.

For 6 arrows, you want 0.63 AOE modifier. For this you need to:
- Drop quality on your TR gem to 0, or swap to Anomalous with any quality
- Drop the 20% AOE Bow Mastery node on the tree
- Drop the 9% crafted affix from your amulet or gloves
- Swap your TR Efficacy (blue) gem to an Anomalous quality concentrated effect with 15% quality

There was another way, but I can't recall the exact details. I've worked this out from what I was running last league.

Thank you!!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Macromaster escribió:
"
bestboy35 escribió:

etc etc
And Enduring mana flask.

I got 6 projectiles at the moment Helm enchant), but also use an elevated explode mod on my chest, which gives me 8-12% increased Area of effect. With Anomalous conc effect, 0% on toxic rain quality and without the bow mastery My AOE for toxic rain is 0.65% Area. Is this worth doing or should I just leave it at the 1.39 I have now?

Thnx

How does this build fare delving?
"
Keiper909 escribió:
How does this build fare delving?

I am delving at around 600 atm without much trouble. With investment you can pretty much do any content.
"
ZwarteReetschopper escribió:

I got 6 projectiles at the moment Helm enchant), but also use an elevated explode mod on my chest, which gives me 8-12% increased Area of effect. With Anomalous conc effect, 0% on toxic rain quality and without the bow mastery My AOE for toxic rain is 0.65% Area. Is this worth doing or should I just leave it at the 1.39 I have now?

Thnx

That's really close... can you divine your chest to slightly less AOE to hit the ideal number?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional