3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Toxic Rain now deals 7.9 base Chaos Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 238 at gem level 20 (previously 285.1).

Balance Manifesto, but I expected a nerf. Not sure how big that is.
"
Macromaster escribió:
Toxic Rain now deals 7.9 base Chaos Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 238 at gem level 20 (previously 285.1).

16% from that. Not going to kill us, and hopefully we'll gain some projectile damage to scale some of that back on Quivers. We'll see.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
livejamie escribió:
Over half the people on Softcore ladder are using Vridi's Veil, is it not worth it?
Absolutely worth it.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
Macromaster escribió:

16% from that. Not going to kill us, and hopefully we'll gain some projectile damage to scale some of that back on Quivers. We'll see.

This will help. Should pretty much negate the nerf:

"
Quivers can no longer roll "Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" modifiers. Instead, they can now roll "Increased Damage with Bow Skills".

An example of the new highest tier modifier on quivers is: 43-50% increased damage with bow skills.
238 Base Chaos Damage per second is roughly the same as a current Level 18 Toxic Rain gem.

So you can swap in a level 18 gem to get a feel for what it would be like.
I tried this build in Standard, it requires very expensive stuff to get enough dps for killing Sirus AL8 at a decent speed, I was hyped to start with this build next league but this toxic rain nerf and bread crumbs drops from maps just give me the feeling to skip it :( Other builds have too low dps or defences or requires mirrors to be efficient. What is the way to save this build dps ?
"
brunowa escribió:
238 Base Chaos Damage per second is roughly the same as a current Level 18 Toxic Rain gem.

"
Xandharba escribió:
I tried this build in Standard, it requires very expensive stuff to get enough dps for killing Sirus AL8 at a decent speed, I was hyped to start with this build next league but this toxic rain nerf and bread crumbs drops from maps just give me the feeling to skip it :( Other builds have too low dps or defences or requires mirrors to be efficient. What is the way to save this build dps ?

If this is the only nerf we face, it's actually a buff overall. I put together a quick spreadsheet, this is equal to losing 1.66 gem levels. However, when you pair it up with a new quiver, we actually end up with 2% MORE damage.

So:
TR nerf: -13% dps

New quiver with:
50% increased damage affix: +5% dps
New Broadhead quiver, 10% attack speed implicit: +10% dps

5 + 10 - 13 = 2% increased overall. So... win?
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 25 ene. 2022 0:53:02
"
grimjack68 escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:

"
Xandharba escribió:

If this is the only nerf we face, it's actually a buff overall. I put together a quick spreadsheet, this is equal to losing 1.66 gem levels. However, when you pair it up with a new quiver, we actually end up with 2% MORE damage.

So:
TR nerf: -13% dps

New quiver with:
50% increased damage affix: +5% dps
New Broadhead quiver, 10% attack speed implicit: +10% dps

5 + 10 - 13 = 2% increased overall. So... win?

Im getting different results, my testing pob show 1.65M dps at 3.16, then the 3.17 dps nerf drops it to 1.33M dps, and when i add the new quiver 10% ias, it goes to 1.4M, And here we talking only about 20lvl gems, but as we all know we scale the gem level, so nerf is much more at higher level than its on lvl 20. So the toxic rain is not good as before but it is still fine.

Wanted to craft a pair of boots with increased Duration, ends up decent but the bestiary hit the worst result possible fortify. any build can use this anyway?
GC bladeflurry use fortify boots for cyclone , your best bet to sell to them
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional