3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa escribió:

So:
TR nerf: -13% dps

New quiver with:
50% increased damage affix: +5% dps
New Broadhead quiver, 10% attack speed implicit: +10% dps

5 + 10 - 13 = 2% increased overall. So... win?

This is the kind of quiver we had in 3.16 and before :

Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Spike
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
+25% to Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
+24% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
Adds 1 to 2 Physical Damage to Attacks
10% increased Attack Speed
+1% to maximum Chaos Resistance
+54 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item

How can you get back the dps lose from the nerfed 3.17 toxic rain gem ? I mean if we cannot add an additional damage bonus on the quiver, the nerf is still big especially for casual players.
Editado por útlima vez por Xandharba en 25 ene. 2022 13:44:35

So i got this in harvest, whats the best way forward? craft suffix not changed and try a life essence or a bunch of fossils? craft three mods can be added and then slam with exalted? will want to add life as energy shield here
"
Xandharba escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:

So:
TR nerf: -13% dps

New quiver with:
50% increased damage affix: +5% dps
New Broadhead quiver, 10% attack speed implicit: +10% dps

5 + 10 - 13 = 2% increased overall. So... win?

This is the kind of quiver we had in 3.16 and before :

Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Spike
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
+25% to Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
+24% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
Adds 1 to 2 Physical Damage to Attacks
10% increased Attack Speed
+1% to maximum Chaos Resistance
+54 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item

How can you get back the dps lose from the nerfed 3.17 toxic rain gem ? I mean if we cannot add an additional damage bonus on the quiver, the nerf is still big especially for casual players.

The "new" Broadhead arrow quiver will have increased attack speed as an implicit, replacing the crit strike chance on that quiver. This is in addition to the attack speed suffix we already have.

And there is a new affix for increased damage. Actually, it's an update - currently it's increased elemental damage with attack skills, but in the new league, that will be increased damage with bow skills. So in the current league, it doesn't boost chaos damage, next league it will.

So we're going to get quivers with implicits that work for us, as well as another useful affix. That's 2 more DPS mods we didn't have access to before.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
11Kobar11 escribió:

So i got this in harvest, whats the best way forward? craft suffix not changed and try a life essence or a bunch of fossils? craft three mods can be added and then slam with exalted? will want to add life as energy shield here
You can't craft suffixes cannot be changed... it's only a magic (blue) item, there's no more room for prefixes.

I'm not that big of a crafter, so take any advice here with a grain of salt.

I'd personally beastcraft an imprint, then aug / regal to get it rare. I'd want a high life roll, otherwise I'd revert to the imprint. For the other affix, I'd be hoping for anything useful as a suffix - strength, resist, physical damage reduction, spell supression, that's about it.

Once I hit the magic combo - high life prefix, frenzy charges suffix, and one more useful suffix, I'd craft Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers, % of life as extra ES, and % increased life. Then fix the colours and put it on!

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Imprinting…hmmm learn something new every day in this game! Def trying that.
So I think this is going to be my final setup of the league. I now have a very good rare chest (that someone gave me for free), a good quiver that somebody obviously vastly undersold, a Viridi's that I bought with ex's people gave away, better rings, better gloves. Feels REALLY good. Only thing is that since swapping QOTF, I feel a lot slower, but I feel WAY, WAY tankier, and my dps increase was tremendous.

Instead of generating frenzy via my Maloney's, I now do it via my body armor, which lets my quiver just straight up do more damage. I also transferred spell suppression back to my Watcher's Eye so I could get more dmg mods on my gear. I could definitely use more levels, but I'm slow, so. Finally, I got a TR 40% Viridi's, combined with a curse on hit Elreon's magic ring.

Only things I really want to upgrade: boots, so they have tailwind, but better boots are very expensive. Amulet so it has more dmg, but I need the attributes and stat balance rn. My left ring, but again attributes and resist balance is correct. Otherwise, it's bigger purchases like an Empower 4 I think.

Editado por útlima vez por ExtraCorrigible en 26 ene. 2022 2:30:44
"
grimjack68 escribió:

The "new" Broadhead arrow quiver will have increased attack speed as an implicit, replacing the crit strike chance on that quiver. This is in addition to the attack speed suffix we already have.

And there is a new affix for increased damage. Actually, it's an update - currently it's increased elemental damage with attack skills, but in the new league, that will be increased damage with bow skills. So in the current league, it doesn't boost chaos damage, next league it will.

So we're going to get quivers with implicits that work for us, as well as another useful affix. That's 2 more DPS mods we didn't have access to before.

Ok :) Thanks to all people for the answers. This quiver will cost 1 mirror lol...
How well will this build do in 3.17? Will it still be as powerful as before?
"
Aeres escribió:
How well will this build do in 3.17? Will it still be as powerful as before?

No. It won't be as powerful as before but should still be a solid choice overall.

Defence is untouched.
DPS will take a slight hit.
So having some fun playing around with Glorious vanity in lower right jewel socket on basic build tree. got corrupted soul (instead of unwavering stance) for 15% life as energy shield which is awesome, but also got granted Rital of shadows (where berserking is), which gives 20% increased chaos damage and 25% chance of wither for 2 secs. This freed up gem in body armor, don't need wither support now, so put culling strike in. what would better there?

I think there's real potential for a godly Glorius Vanity to pump this build, i got that out of messing with 20 divine orbs so i bet there's more to grab there.
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 27 ene. 2022 20:39:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional