3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
11Kobar11 escribió:
So having some fun playing around with Glorious vanity in lower right jewel socket on basic build tree. got corrupted soul (instead of unwavering stance) for 15% life as energy shield which is awesome, but also got granted Rital of shadows (where berserking is), which gives 20% increased chaos damage and 25% chance of wither for 2 secs. This freed up gem in body armor, don't need wither support now, so put culling strike in. what would better there?

I think there's real potential for a godly Glorius Vanity to pump this build, i got that out of messing with 20 divine orbs so i bet there's more to grab there.
If we can maintain max wither stacks on bosses using this instead of totems, that's big. Well worth exploring!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
so continuing the theme were we can keep withered buffs up now without totems, i swapped totems out for blink arrow instead, couldn't think of anything better to swap out there (zombies?? Spectres??) that could help the core of the build without adding complexity. kept withering step and linked both with second wind as they both share same cooldown apparently.

tried it out (used queen of forest so i could quickly get 6 green links) and still appears effective (didnt seem slower killing shaper gardians or elder boss)

the difference is the great playstyle including blink arrow placing minions and teleporting instead of totem placing. will keep trying it till new league.

suggestions for the blink arrow link?

Update: i was a bit too enthusiastic i think. blink is awesome for mapping and map bosses but shaper guardian and up totems get wither buffs up way faster.
Editado por útlima vez por 11Kobar11 en 28 ene. 2022 11:07:24
Did they nerfed Ballista Totems and Multiple Totems damages ?
oh no, i just used another way of increasing wither buff instead of using totems. as i try it out more i don't think totems can be beat for increasing that buff
"
11Kobar11 escribió:
oh no, i just used another way of increasing wither buff instead of using totems. as i try it out more i don't think totems can be beat for increasing that buff
Well, what if we go halfway? Can you still easily maintain max wither buffs if you pull out, say, multiple totems? Then you could swap in culling strike... that would be a decent damage boost...
yep put culling strike in there instead, i think i have maxed my build now incorporating the 25% inflict withered from timeless jewel. Very happy with it, might go and get more divines and see what i can roll up!
hi, this build is viable for 3.17 ?
"
fetullah escribió:
hi, this build is viable for 3.17 ?
100%.
Searching what to play and this seems pretty damn good. Want a build that is good at start and can be upgraded on and on since i dont like switching
I wana play SSF but now geting "hunter" items look like something impossible for average player. And what now? Without hunter modifier this build will do half damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional