3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
subiedude8 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:
If you drop one life node from the Herbalism cluster on your tree, and put that node into the Fire Resistance node next to your thread of hope, you can swap your Dusk Spiral for a magic 2 stone ring and you'll be fine.

I still fall short on Fire res of I take this node. I gave up the attack speed mods on both of my basic jewels in place of Fire res to cap off.

Do you always wear the Magic ring in the right slot, or only if your map rolls a curse on it?
I always wear it in the anti-curse slot. I've ripped to crits a few times, but not more than 5 in 22 days of playtime on this character.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
İ hit lvl 100 for the first time and i forgot dying for a while. :))

İ will try simul 30 wave again. İ did wave29 before.

I just recycled some trash gear from my old Toxic Rain. Any Idear how to make me more tanky and squeeze some more dps out?
"
_TheQue_ escribió:

I just recycled some trash gear from my old Toxic Rain. Any Idear how to make me more tanky and squeeze some more dps out?
Your setup is complicated. You have an extra projectile from your quiver, which means you have a decision to make.

Either you run with 6 projectiles, in which case you need to aim for much less area of effect mod. This will get you more than 5 pods on target, and gives you the best DPS vs bosses (that stand still, anyway.) Switch your TR gem to an Anom version. Drop all your AOE increases - bow, helmet, and bow mastery from the tree. Replace Efficacy Support with an Anom Conc Effect with 15% quality.

The easy way is to drop the extra projectile, then you want 1.39 aoe mod, which we get from standard TR gem with 20% quality, 20% from bow mastery on the tree, and 9% from craft on amulet or gloves. Your quality 23 will probably still work, if you can roll a lower than 9% mod on your amulet or gloves. Or maybe you can run with the craft on your helmet - I'm not sure off the top of my head how much you could reduce the AOE craft there.

For either of those, the quality craft on your bow needs to go. Attack speed is the best choice.

Withering step is really useful for increasing damage taken on bosses. That plus a bunch of your TR totems should put bosses at 15 stacks of wither all the time.

After that, look into a +3 support gems bow and an Empower 4.

For better tank, you could swap out Witchfire for a defensive flask... one of these couldn't hurt:
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Brunowa, why did you abandoned me :(
You said you grab some cigarettes, its weeks now and I havent seen you online ;)

Let's pray together that GGG leaves our champion alone ;)
I notice that folks seem to keep Enduring Cry skill at 0% quality. Isn't the increased skill effect duration worth it? I guess since quality doesn't increase life regeneration duration?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Macromaster escribió:
Brunowa, why did you abandoned me :(
You said you grab some cigarettes, its weeks now and I havent seen you online ;)

Let's pray together that GGG leaves our champion alone ;)

Living life bro!

Probably back at start of 3.17 to suss out the next meta.
Hi, like a month ago on page 45 I asked if I can go from 36 to 40 challanges with this build (as my Bane Occultist failed) and you said yes. Now it's done so big thank you for this build :)

How strony this build is my example can show. I did a semi-juiced T16 map with a 3 link (TR+vicious proj+mirrage archer) and no ring (no res capped) and realized only at the boss because he was dying a bit slower then usual (I was swaping gems/ring for Sirius kills with my second char).

Also this is my first ever level 100 char even though i already did 40/40 in 4 leagues :) I never play groups or any rotas or anything so it was done in a normal mapping while trying to use up all 150 Zana missions (prioritizing untainted paradaise, coward trial, beachheads, synth maps [hit there 5 Cortexes and 1 bottle of faith], then all guardians for fragments). And what's my success didn't die once between 99 to 100 however when I hit nem3 or delirum mirror i was fully jucing maps + scarabs so then it was getting a bit scary. Also was never going above scourge 150 because at 98lvl I was one shotted few times at like 250 stacks.

As for the difficult content in the game:

1. Blight-Ravaged map - indeed you don't need damage, it's only about proper tower placement.
2. 4-way - don't know why it's on the list, completing it is a piece of cake with any build I guess.
3. Flawless Breachstone - I run Chayula and did it first try however all breach it was like 5-6s on that timer so I think I can say it was close.
4. Wave 30 simulacrum - tried it once (deathless), got that A7 town map so was fighting everything at once. I would say it was easy, was getting always 2 bosses at once and only starting from wave 27 couldn't face tank Kosis and needed a bit of dodging, didn't notice the other one, was dying to fast :D

5. Feared simultaniously - was a little bit afraid of that so I run invitation only with the mod that Maven releases them at once. But it went really smooth. I put totems and TR pods under Shaper (mistaken him with Elder...) and started the encounter, shaper disappeared in a few seconds and Chayupa jump into the same spot and was dead as well :D However other 3 bosses off screen me. I jump in again and was running around the arena shooting at them when I could. Eventually they killed me however there was so many pods on the ground that I waited long enough being dead until they died :D Also I took 4 life flasks and one quicksilver flask which was a good choice.

As for the gear, most was self made/dropped, and enchanted (doing 50 lvl 83 Izaros) so I would say that overall build cost was not that big. I payed 25ex for that amu because I couldn't figure out how to craft it by myself, also boots cost me 3ex, 10ex for the watchers eye and 2ex for currupted blood jewel. I ended up with 33 milion DPS (21 milion Sirius DPS).

Also I snapped from the market that beauty below with good suffixes for only 4 ex and then reforged prefixes for good life roll. However till now didn't craft a good frenzy chest so I never used that quiver.

I was also thinking about crafting -12% chaos res / reservation efficiency helmet hower that would force me to drop aspect of the spider and damage increase wouldn't be signifcant. So I stayed all the time with the devouring diadem to never think about mana costs.
Editado por útlima vez por Platonx en 20 ene. 2022 8:49:58
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Either you run with 6 projectiles, in which case you need to aim for much less area of effect mod. This will get you more than 5 pods on target, and gives you the best DPS vs bosses (that stand still, anyway.) Switch your TR gem to an Anom version. Drop all your AOE increases - bow, helmet, and bow mastery from the tree. Replace Efficacy Support with an Anom Conc Effect with 15% quality.

The easy way is to drop the extra projectile, then you want 1.39 aoe mod, which we get from standard TR gem with 20% quality, 20% from bow mastery on the tree, and 9% from craft on amulet or gloves. Your quality 23 will probably still work, if you can roll a lower than 9% mod on your amulet or gloves. Or maybe you can run with the craft on your helmet - I'm not sure off the top of my head how much you could reduce the AOE craft there.

For either of those, the quality craft on your bow needs to go. Attack speed is the best choice.

Withering step is really useful for increasing damage taken on bosses. That plus a bunch of your TR totems should put bosses at 15 stacks of wither all the time.

After that, look into a +3 support gems bow and an Empower 4.

For better tank, you could swap out Witchfire for a defensive flask... one of these couldn't hurt:

Hey, crafted a little bit next to work.

Currently this is updated Gear.

I skipped Enduring Cry and was going for Steelskin. Dropped the rare Helmet for the unique so i can fit in another aura Flesh and Stone.
Got the Evasion Flask now. I Feel much safer now and for the dps, its more then enough for the content i wanna do now.
Editado por útlima vez por _TheQue_ en 20 ene. 2022 11:14:12

what's the point to use Caustic Arrow and nova?

i boost 3m dps with vaal blight and vaal haste on or i miss something?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional