[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Blazer awesome build been having a blast thank you.

I currently have a 450/6.5/2.0 jewelled foil, would a 190/200 paradoxica be an upgrade over this in terms of raw dps for our build ? Or should I just aim for a higher pdps foil ?

I couldn't find a clear answer on this so excuse me if this has been asked before.

Thank you for your time and the awesome build
Hi, I'm really excited to try this build, have 2 main questions.

Is haste just in there to be Vaal Haste?

I haven't ever really dipped my toes into real crafting, but i figure with harvest, now's the time to learn. I was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to get started crafting a phys foil. I know you're looking for t1 phys and crit chance primarily and you want an 83 foil, but after that I'm not sure. Do you just blindly roll @ harvest w/ phys/attack? Do you alt/regal for phsy/crit then target craft with ahrvest? etc
"
Pookieroar escribió:
Hi, I'm really excited to try this build, have 2 main questions.

Is haste just in there to be Vaal Haste?

I haven't ever really dipped my toes into real crafting, but i figure with harvest, now's the time to learn. I was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to get started crafting a phys foil. I know you're looking for t1 phys and crit chance primarily and you want an 83 foil, but after that I'm not sure. Do you just blindly roll @ harvest w/ phys/attack? Do you alt/regal for phsy/crit then target craft with ahrvest? etc

Yes on Vaal Haste.

Phys Foils aren't easy to craft. The easiest base to craft into 500+ PDPS is Dictator's (Phys / Accuracy Hybrid) + T1 Attack Speed, which is a base you can either try to buy (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/857z6VMiV) or alt+aug into yourself. I would suggest not getting one with a Fractured Mod as you're unable to imprint them now and would require you to repeatedly re-roll attack speed before regaling each time. From there you'll need to imprint the magical base using Craicic Chimerals (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/mvJZnaH6) in your bestiary and then Regal attempting to hit a high Phys Damage X to X mod, Flaring preferably or High Flat Phys (Merciless/Tyrannical/Cruel). If you fail (you will, a lot), restore the magical base using the imprint, create a new imprint and try again.

2nd Option - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/eyO2G2nTL) and do the same looking for Dictators (or the T2 versions.. Emperor's I think?) but it's preferable to start with Dictators as it's the rarer of the two.

3rd Option - (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Mr8DqvLIJ), again same process but looking for Flaring or Dictators.

Once you've done this you'll multi-mod depending on the base:

Dictators + Attack Speed + Flaring = Highest Flat Phys + Crit Chance / Quality (Ends up looking like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/906D5Z0tK)
Dictators + Attack Speed + Merciless = Highest Phys Damage X to X Mod + Crit Chance / Quality (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/6EVppzkSG - no good examples when I searched)
Flaring + Attack Speed + Merciless = Crit Chance / Quality + whatever you want. This is probably the base you want to continue to craft via harvest. (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/dyb4pOosJ)

These should all get you over 500 PDPS and allow you to craft further if you chose in the future. Most of these mods are ok as their T2 and sometimes T3 versions as well, up to you if you want to keep or not. The one I wouldn't sub as T3 is attack speed.

This is the quick and easy (easy to explain, not easy to do) version. I spent far more trying to craft a foil this league than I did just trading for one and I'd advise others to do the same unless they're feeling really lucky.

Here's mine that I need to remove the multi mod, harvest into T1 Speed / T1 Crit Strike Multi and finish with Crit Chance + Quality. I assume this base was made via jagged fossils over the fractured base and then cleaned to 3x Prefix via Annul or Harvest.. but that's a whole other can of worms. Actually prefer the lower APS on this at the moment as I still don't have awakened multistrike and it actually helps me sustain Flicker vs. a 2.0+ APS weapon.
Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 30 ene. 2021 7:00:03
Hey, started your build as a league starter, now I'm quite invested in it.
Really enjoy this flicker strike build variant. I just wanted to ask if you got any tips for major boss killings like Sirus A8, uber elder, shaper and what should I focus on. I know that I should use double strike or cyclone for them, but wanted to kill them like in your vids with flicker. Currently thinking of upgrading awakened multistrike as next. I'm just a casual player, playing after work, so I don't have insane currency, but it's enough.

Lethat Pride gives me:
Crit multi 15%
Crit multi 15%
Double damage 5%
and if I take endurance charge then:
Crit chance 30%

Just wanna hear your thoughts what I should focus on, if I wanna kill all the main bosses with ease :D because clear speed is insane already, problem is getting oneshotted at times with major bosses. Maybe I completely messed up with my take and changes on some things in your build.

So if you got time take a look and would love to hear your thoughts. :)
Hi everyone!

This build seems perfect. İ have a question tho. İ have 40 exalt budget. İ will invest more as i farm currency of course but a 40 exalt budged would be enough to get to end game like shaper and other stuff? Thanks in advance!
Ive another question about your final edited build - It is require to have -mana cost on both rings ? Or one is just enough with phys dmg leech as mana on jewel ?
Just switched to this build yesterday after Harvest crafting the gear and I'm loving the gameplay. Downing A9 Sirus with ease but Delirium and Simulacrum DPS is lacking and that's some of the main content I do. Is my gem setup okay and if not what should I change? And what upgrades (most important ones) should I focus on first?
Which of these upgrade will increase my dps greatly, I can only choose 1 with my current budget.

1)Awakened Multistrike Gem
2) 202 Paradoxica Sword with 20% chance to impale
3) Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet (Pride Reserves no mana)
4) Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with both impale and imaple hits 2 times with pride.

"
twss180 escribió:
Which of these upgrade will increase my dps greatly, I can only choose 1 with my current budget.

1)Awakened Multistrike Gem
2) 202 Paradoxica Sword with 20% chance to impale
3) Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet (Pride Reserves no mana)
4) Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with both impale and imaple hits 2 times with pride.

Your profile / characters are private. Can't really see what you'd be upgrading from on Paradoxica.
Hello why not add cinderella urn crit chance instead of silver flask or life flask? It's a big update for dps imo. It can also help us to sustain mana/life.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional