[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
twss180 escribió:
Which of these upgrade will increase my dps greatly, I can only choose 1 with my current budget.

1)Awakened Multistrike Gem
2) 202 Paradoxica Sword with 20% chance to impale
3) Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet (Pride Reserves no mana)
4) Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with both impale and imaple hits 2 times with pride.

depends on what sword u have. i would say awa multi, aul's uprising, sword, watcher's. in that order.
"
Aikinage escribió:
Hello why not add cinderella urn crit chance instead of silver flask or life flask? It's a big update for dps imo. It can also help us to sustain mana/life.

cause i need immunity to curses and ignites on 2 magic flasks. if u don't want one of them, then sure, u can switch.
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
wtfbliz escribió:
I just swapped over from 2H slayer cyclone to glad cyclone and this build... my gear seems to be at least as good if not better from what I had on slayer but my dps feels awful compared to slayer with supposed less dps...

PoB says I have 6M or so but im not buying it. It feels almost like Im missing something painfully obvious. Anyone mind checking my current setup to see if theres any glaring issues?

It feels like im just beating around mobs with zdps, but my foil is very good...

1- I bet your clear in insanely horrible... I don't see u using melee splash/awa melee splash nor Tribal fury on the tree [or strike mod on gloves as a replacement]
2- that belt isn't BiS in my build by all means. go for ryslatha's coil
3- you need x2 -9 mana cost on ur rings.
4- get a sulphur flask or Bottled faith if u can afford it instead of that basalt flask
5- blood and sand is absolutely useless with flicker, please remove it and link main instead to flesh and stone.

u will notice immediate and crazy improvement if u fixed what i've mentioned.

I was running the cyclone version of your build so some of that (melee splash, blood and sand etc) wasnt really relevant but ive swapped over to flicker since then and have adjusted rings and other stuff accordingly, thanks for the build!

Any thoughts on vulnerability ring instead of assassins mark?
Editado por útlima vez por wtfbliz en 30 ene. 2021 14:45:56
8 ex budget version.

Ok.
Would anyone mind taking a look?
I feel like i have most of the early/mid budget gear, but I still find myself struggling with bosses and harder red maps.

I know I need to look into slamming life on rings or potentially changing one out if resists end up good enough. But this is my first melee character, so I'm not sure if I'm making any mistakes that would cause me to miss out on obvious dps/survivability.

https://pastebin.com/u7JrQMMe

https://pastebin.com/JYU0u2RV

my dps is 2 million, how are you getting 10 million more am i missing something big?
"
KatKira escribió:
8 ex budget version.

Ok.

I started the league with my build =) so it's literary from 0 to hero. 0 chaos budget. you just need to know what u r doing. build scaling is very extreme. u can push to 2k exalts if u want.
"
wtfbliz escribió:
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
wtfbliz escribió:
I just swapped over from 2H slayer cyclone to glad cyclone and this build... my gear seems to be at least as good if not better from what I had on slayer but my dps feels awful compared to slayer with supposed less dps...

PoB says I have 6M or so but im not buying it. It feels almost like Im missing something painfully obvious. Anyone mind checking my current setup to see if theres any glaring issues?

It feels like im just beating around mobs with zdps, but my foil is very good...

1- I bet your clear in insanely horrible... I don't see u using melee splash/awa melee splash nor Tribal fury on the tree [or strike mod on gloves as a replacement]
2- that belt isn't BiS in my build by all means. go for ryslatha's coil
3- you need x2 -9 mana cost on ur rings.
4- get a sulphur flask or Bottled faith if u can afford it instead of that basalt flask
5- blood and sand is absolutely useless with flicker, please remove it and link main instead to flesh and stone.

u will notice immediate and crazy improvement if u fixed what i've mentioned.

I was running the cyclone version of your build so some of that (melee splash, blood and sand etc) wasnt really relevant but ive swapped over to flicker since then and have adjusted rings and other stuff accordingly, thanks for the build!

Any thoughts on vulnerability ring instead of assassins mark?

assassin's mark is stronger for single target.
"
triggzy escribió:

https://pastebin.com/JYU0u2RV

my dps is 2 million, how are you getting 10 million more am i missing something big?

this was mentioned like 10000 times. you probably didn't check anything/right things in configuration tab. and also maybe u r missing chance to hit.
Well good news, I found out why the clear was slow. I was missing tribal fury and didn't have any extra strike anywhere. Now that that's solved, it seems like the next thing to try to fix is dropping frenzy on bosses (lots of stop/starting).

I went down the checklist and can't find anything I'm missing?
6L Farrul
Aspect of cat gloves, 20/20 less duration, 20/0 swift affliction
Hit chance is 100% (96 on evasive)
20/20 Anom flicker
+1 frenzy from tree (and a bonus 1 from anoint)
Just holding the key on bosses

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional