[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Pookieroar escribió:
Well good news, I found out why the clear was slow. I was missing tribal fury and didn't have any extra strike anywhere. Now that that's solved, it seems like the next thing to try to fix is dropping frenzy on bosses (lots of stop/starting).

I went down the checklist and can't find anything I'm missing?
6L Farrul
Aspect of cat gloves, 20/20 less duration, 20/0 swift affliction
Hit chance is 100% (96 on evasive)
20/20 Anom flicker
+1 frenzy from tree (and a bonus 1 from anoint)
Just holding the key on bosses

Anyone have any other suggestions?

You have no multistrike support in your chest. Remove Melee Phys for it.
I'm so embarrassed. I just figured that out as well. Thanks.
So I've noticed that melee physical damage seems to be preferred over close combat support. Am I missing something, because it seems like close combat is just better, even than awakened melee physical. Even the splash from melee splash is pretty much within the maximum damage area for close combat, with maybe just the outer edge getting reduced a bit if you have some extra area of effect from passives.

Also, does anyone know the math on whether basic superior flicker ever becomes better than anomalous with high attack speed/awakened multistrike? Since anomalous essentially gives a flat number of frenzy charges per second while superior gives a number of frenzy charges per attack, does superior ever surpass it with a high aps weapon + awakened multistrike?
"
Damah escribió:
So I've noticed that melee physical damage seems to be preferred over close combat support. Am I missing something, because it seems like close combat is just better, even than awakened melee physical. Even the splash from melee splash is pretty much within the maximum damage area for close combat, with maybe just the outer edge getting reduced a bit if you have some extra area of effect from passives.

Also, does anyone know the math on whether basic superior flicker ever becomes better than anomalous with high attack speed/awakened multistrike? Since anomalous essentially gives a flat number of frenzy charges per second while superior gives a number of frenzy charges per attack, does superior ever surpass it with a high aps weapon + awakened multistrike?

I did some quick math on this myself and as far as I can tell, anomalous flicker strike gives us an extra 0.3 frenzy charges a second (normal flicker cooldown recharges 5 times per 10 seconds, anomalous recharges 8 times per 10 seconds, so 3 extra frenzy charges every 10 seconds), and superior flicker gives an extra 0.05 frenzy charge per hit. According to my PoB right now with just a 1.5 aps paradoxica and awakened multistrike, my attack rate is 11.13. Which comes out to 11.13*0.05 = 0.56 frenzy charges a second? Am I going wrong somewhere here or is superior flicker significantly better?
"
Pookieroar escribió:
Well good news, I found out why the clear was slow. I was missing tribal fury and didn't have any extra strike anywhere. Now that that's solved, it seems like the next thing to try to fix is dropping frenzy on bosses (lots of stop/starting).

I went down the checklist and can't find anything I'm missing?
6L Farrul
Aspect of cat gloves, 20/20 less duration, 20/0 swift affliction
Hit chance is 100% (96 on evasive)
20/20 Anom flicker
+1 frenzy from tree (and a bonus 1 from anoint)
Just holding the key on bosses

Anyone have any other suggestions?

well u should be fine by now and not running out of frenzy charges. even if flicker still stops it should be very very rare now. also, try not holding flicker on bosses, click but leave 0.5 or 1 sec interval between each click.
in end-game gear, awa multistrike will ABSOLUTELY make you have no problems whatsoever with flicker strike's frenzy charges but it's a very expensive solution though.
Gotta say this is the most fun i've had in PoE since I started last league. Was jw how you get to 79% block chance unbuffed. I'm sure i'm missing something, I just dont know what lol.
Hello I did this build and I can not figure out how you get so much DPS. I have all the same points same gear and so on but no where need the same DPS If you could contact me and tell me what I am doing wrong that would be awesome.
"
KageofOrigin escribió:
Hello I did this build and I can not figure out how you get so much DPS. I have all the same points same gear and so on but no where need the same DPS If you could contact me and tell me what I am doing wrong that would be awesome.

The most common mistake is the config and all the checkbnoxes in pob. Please see at blazers configs and copy all the settings from the bop calc and config and main page including alira and so on.
Im on cyclone part, damage is not even exist above tier 11 maps, which gear can solve this ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SahipKiranEmirTimur/characters

maybe i need to learn currency ,im on 100 atlas bonus and awakening lewel 4 but i didnt drop any exalted even on ritual
Editado por útlima vez por SahipKiranEmirTimur en 31 ene. 2021 6:40:41
"
SahipKiranEmirTimur escribió:
Im on cyclone part, damage is not even exist above tier 11 maps, which gear can solve this ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SahipKiranEmirTimur/characters

maybe i need to learn currency ,im on 100 atlas bonus and awakening lewel 4 but i didnt drop any exalted even on ritual

Your gems are not even lvl 20. You do not have a 6link. There are soooo many things to improve. Please follow the guide and progress trees if you are a newer player.

There are many videos out there how to make currency.

My actual gear is arround 400ex worth or more and I only dropped 10ex pure this league.
Editado por útlima vez por Mekrat en 31 ene. 2021 7:49:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional