[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat escribió:
"
KageofOrigin escribió:
Hello I did this build and I can not figure out how you get so much DPS. I have all the same points same gear and so on but no where need the same DPS If you could contact me and tell me what I am doing wrong that would be awesome.

The most common mistake is the config and all the checkbnoxes in pob. Please see at blazers configs and copy all the settings from the bop calc and config and main page including alira and so on.

I figured it out it wasn't loading properly all my skills. I have the dps now.
still getting damaged by reflect even with double sibyl and yugul pantheon. is that a bug? or what? :( i cant do atziri even
Hey guys! Quick question, an aul's uprising amulet with Pride Reserves no Mana
costs so much.

I can't even use haste, precision or herald of purity because I don't have any mana left.

The only auras I have on me is pride and flesh and stone :(.

Thank you for the help!
"
AkaSnake13 escribió:
Hey guys! Quick question, an aul's uprising amulet with Pride Reserves no Mana
costs so much.

I can't even use haste, precision or herald of purity because I don't have any mana left.

The only auras I have on me is pride and flesh and stone :(.

Thank you for the help!

u need enlighten lvl 4 and i think he only use vaal haste not the aura
"
Purplecroc escribió:
Gotta say this is the most fun i've had in PoE since I started last league. Was jw how you get to 79% block chance unbuffed. I'm sure i'm missing something, I just dont know what lol.

Unnatural instinct jewel.
"
Mekrat escribió:
"
KageofOrigin escribió:
Hello I did this build and I can not figure out how you get so much DPS. I have all the same points same gear and so on but no where need the same DPS If you could contact me and tell me what I am doing wrong that would be awesome.

The most common mistake is the config and all the checkbnoxes in pob. Please see at blazers configs and copy all the settings from the bop calc and config and main page including alira and so on.

^ exactly this.
"
Rudrapy escribió:
hi, first try with flicker and really enjoying it, your build is awesome!
But I am wondering what should be my next upgrade on my gear, should I buy the double pride watcher's eye ? or is there something more important before that I missed? If someone can check my profile, ty !

yea double watcher's eye will be ur biggest dps upgrade now.
"
Nerbios escribió:
I'm confused what auras should i use finally for Flicker? Cuz there are so many aura gems in your PoB's and on your gear? Could you write it down in once place? Or could somebody help me cuz I'm totally lost

basic auras are in the basic setup in 3.13 section [ check gear]
"
Soulsinks escribió:
Hi,

I suspect it has already been said, but i haven't found it. Which gems to put in 5L please?

5l will feel very week.. and i adviced against it but here:
flicker, multistrike, meleeshplash, impale. those are main 4. last one should be melee phys or brutality or fortify if u need more tankiness.
"
reddie27 escribió:

great thread, really enjoying the character. I know I could use some upgrades on my amulet and rings, and a few more levels, but not sure why my pob dmg is so off compared to the one posted. If you could provide some constructive feedback i'd greatly appreciate it (I checked the gems and even if they were max it would only add a few %.

Here is my pob link and i copied your exact settings.
https://pastebin.com/qHpaHbKv

Thanks and really enjoying it!

sry can't check PoB right now. probably u r missing stuff in the configuration tab.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional