[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat escribió:
I did some minor upgrades if someone need a bit of inspiriation. This is absolute endmage gear. (atm invested arround 400ex. I think more cause of self crafted rings with t1 only)

I skip the standard items like Replica, surrender, ryslathas, watchers, and flasks/jewels/gems.

Next step would be t1/t2 life t1 chaos res on gloves and elevated tailwind and boots. With lvl 98 tripple crit multi jewel.

ps: elevated mods on gloves are frenzy and strike skills

The maven orb'd mods on gloves are sick. Rings turned out awesome too.

Trying to fund a new aura set up/build for flicker this league if anyone is interested in these:

Open to discounts for people looking to upgrade their Flickers.
Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 1 feb. 2021 16:07:50
Hello,

I've been loving the build so far and down most of the endgame but i feel i lack tankyness/regen life/sustain or whatever.

Maybe someone can guide me on what i'm doing wrong ?

Also i'll try to max my chaos res soon.

Im trying my hardest to get more dps but in pob I'm stuck at 5m dps even I get watchers eye bottled faith awakened gems and 550pdps sword I cant get more than 7m can someone give me advice on how to progress from here like what should I prioritize buying or doing ?

Build turned the corner today. Added a double pride watcher and a bottled faith and a frenzy/strike glove into the mix and it went from ugh this feels bad to smoooooooth... PoB has me at 21 million dps.

Looking forward to min maxing the rest of the way...

Now if i can only stop torching all my currency getting bad Life and resist rolls in Harvest.
Editado por útlima vez por wtfbliz en 2 feb. 2021 1:33:19
This build is insaaaaaaane.
I have a question : What do you change for boss like Sirus if I want to double strike it ?
is 2 mods of - non-channeling mana essential? Can I settle for 1?
"
Iwantyoutotrypizza escribió:
is 2 mods of - non-channeling mana essential? Can I settle for 1?

I use 2 mods on my rings and phys. dmg leeched as mana on a jewel. Without it would be not really smooth.

I would say its really needed. Yea.
Hello there, thanks a lot for the great guide.

i am interested in playing cyclone.. would replace farul furr with explody chest break the build?
"
iamDoudar escribió:
Hello there, thanks a lot for the great guide.

i am interested in playing cyclone.. would replace farul furr with explody chest break the build?

You dont need aspect of cat or farruls cause youre not eating frenzies as cyclone... also dont need +1/strike gloves... I had an explode chest as cyclone before i swapped over to this flicker build, worked out ok. Explode chests arent as insane for pure phys builds but still good.
hi there,

I seem to be losing frenzy charges mostly on bosses/ big monsters.

I have anomalous flicker 20/20 aspect of cat gloves with swift affliction 20/20 less duration stance changes in 2.34 seconds, 5 frenzy charges from tree ferruls fur 6l 100% hit 99% evasive monsters.

This started after upgrading to the 2 ap's jeweled foil. I attack for 1 seconds then have to wait 2.3 for ferruls to kick in.

Wondering if i'm missing anything.
Editado por útlima vez por triggzy en 2 feb. 2021 12:44:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional