[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I am loving your build!

Also, I don't have enough mana to run everything, I have skittering / sentinel aura turned off. How do you choose which aura's to run and for what situations?

https://pastebin.com/uAEEqQNV
Editado por útlima vez por Stårkiller en 29 ene. 2021 1:27:16
"
Stårkiller escribió:
I am loving your build!

Also, I don't have enough mana to run everything, I have skittering / sentinel aura turned off. How do you choose which aura's to run and for what situations?

https://pastebin.com/uAEEqQNV

you can't run all auras i'm running without Aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana. if u don't have it, don't follow its setup please and follow a previous setup like the one above it.
https://pastebin.com/07EZa2F2
hi im having a little trouble with my dps i was wondering if you could help, please and thank you
"
lordnikonn escribió:
https://pastebin.com/07EZa2F2
hi im having a little trouble with my dps i was wondering if you could help, please and thank you

man, u r literary nearly min-maxed. you should have crazy dps by now. you probably just didn't select anything in your PoB configuration. if u want to know ur real dps, open my latest pastebin with aul's uprising setup in PoB, then import your char, skills, items and deleting mine. then go to configuration and remove onslaught then mark power charges. you should have a more accurate estimate of ur dps.
Whats for we using Lethal Pride in this build ?? And also watchers eye with Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride cost about 12exa now, does it gonna increase my dps a lot or is just a min max thing??
Editado por útlima vez por tunex90 en 29 ene. 2021 9:20:13
Been playing the build and enjoying it so far. I have 2 questions.

Despite POB saying I have around 1m damage, it doesn't really feel like it as even tier 4-5 maps have rares and mobs that don't really die quickly.

Also, there seems to be multiple item upgrade paths. Which one should I follow and if possible, what items should I prioritize in what order?

Thanks! Appreciate the help
Heya, rerolled to this build from my elementalist because I got so tired of getting blown up 3 times a map in T14+.

So far its been pretty solid, I just swapped to Flicker yesterday and the difference in clearspeed is amazing.

My current tree and gear: https://pastebin.com/5E30i0P8

I did deviate slightly, primarily in picking up Call to Arms for 1 point so I can toss out Enduring Cry which is a lifesaver in rituals. My plan is to grab Savagery next followed by Weathered Hunter and then Blade Master.

So according to the guide I should be looking to buy The Surrender next and a Ryslatha's Coil after that.

But per PoB, The Surrender is only gaining me like 110 total life and a couple thousand armor. Probably it's a bit higher life-on-block atm than my shaper shield but is it a big enough difference to be worth 5+ ex?

Similarly, Ryslatha's Coil is like a 7% DPS up over Perseverance since I lose the Onslaught (and I don't have Replica Farruls to compensate). It seems like I should work on a new weapon ASAP instead honestly, because I could pay like 5-10 ex and gain 20%+ dps. Even a crappy Paradoxica with 18%+ Impale is almost 20% more dps plus I get 4 more points in the passive tree.

So does it make more sense to invest in a new weapon next or should I stick with the suggested gearing?

Also, speaking of passive points -- would it make sense to try and grab a +1 Strike glove in order to save the 4 points I spent on Tribal Fury (before other upgrades)? Cause if I grab Savagery, Weathered Hunter and Blade Master without dropping points in my current tree that leaves me at level 99 which is obviously not realistic lol.
"
tunex90 escribió:
Whats for we using Lethal Pride in this build ?? And also watchers eye with Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride cost about 12exa now, does it gonna increase my dps a lot or is just a min max thing??

watcher's eye with 2 additional impale is EXTREMELY powerful and not just for min-maxing. and what's even more powerful is double imaple watcher's eye which costs round 60ex or so atm.

as for lethal pride, you can roll some pretty interesting things on it if u r lucky. it can be the BiS jewel depends on what u get while divining it.
"
EternalDoge escribió:
Been playing the build and enjoying it so far. I have 2 questions.

Despite POB saying I have around 1m damage, it doesn't really feel like it as even tier 4-5 maps have rares and mobs that don't really die quickly.

Also, there seems to be multiple item upgrade paths. Which one should I follow and if possible, what items should I prioritize in what order?

Thanks! Appreciate the help

take a look at the last section of the guide about progression.
"
HyperHeWas escribió:
Heya, rerolled to this build from my elementalist because I got so tired of getting blown up 3 times a map in T14+.

So far its been pretty solid, I just swapped to Flicker yesterday and the difference in clearspeed is amazing.

My current tree and gear: https://pastebin.com/5E30i0P8

I did deviate slightly, primarily in picking up Call to Arms for 1 point so I can toss out Enduring Cry which is a lifesaver in rituals. My plan is to grab Savagery next followed by Weathered Hunter and then Blade Master.

So according to the guide I should be looking to buy The Surrender next and a Ryslatha's Coil after that.

But per PoB, The Surrender is only gaining me like 110 total life and a couple thousand armor. Probably it's a bit higher life-on-block atm than my shaper shield but is it a big enough difference to be worth 5+ ex?

Similarly, Ryslatha's Coil is like a 7% DPS up over Perseverance since I lose the Onslaught (and I don't have Replica Farruls to compensate). It seems like I should work on a new weapon ASAP instead honestly, because I could pay like 5-10 ex and gain 20%+ dps. Even a crappy Paradoxica with 18%+ Impale is almost 20% more dps plus I get 4 more points in the passive tree.

So does it make more sense to invest in a new weapon next or should I stick with the suggested gearing?

Also, speaking of passive points -- would it make sense to try and grab a +1 Strike glove in order to save the 4 points I spent on Tribal Fury (before other upgrades)? Cause if I grab Savagery, Weathered Hunter and Blade Master without dropping points in my current tree that leaves me at level 99 which is obviously not realistic lol.

surrender is a must have item if your rare shield doesn't have 30% block and life gain on hit and high life roll.
and I think a well-rolled ryslatha's coil with 20% attack quality will grant more than 7% dps increase.
a weapon upgrade is also very nice and probably the biggest dps increase if u can afford a good one then sure go for it.
and yes, gloves with strike mods is a must for this build if u want to save points.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional