[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I am proud to present a nearly perfect crafted Amethyst Ring. Just need to devine it. Only t1 rolls...perfect for this build.

Thanks again for the lucky accu slam @ Blaze xD

Editado por útlima vez por Mekrat en 29 ene. 2021 12:13:59
"
Mekrat escribió:
I am proud to present a nearly perfect crafted Amethyst Ring. Just need to devine it. Only t1 rolls...perfect for this build.

It's beautiful. :')
anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

killing T11 bosses takes like 2-3 min and i have these weird spikes of a second or 2 downtime at moments :/

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQYgBosGogkzCiYUIBRxFSAX3Bm0Gj4aVRuqG60g4yPqI_YqYy2DLbQwfDGwMfs1kjboOYY94kd-SO5KyE2STeNQR1FjWK9fOV8_X9pjF2VNbqpvO3KvcsN0oHasd-N4DXiueTl5aHsUfuJ_44IHgy6E2YWPhmCI7YrwjX2SfZL3lLiYb5stn4mjiqZXqW6rC696sbO18r02vqe-rcAawQTBB8cZypDL9cwGz37QLNE20iHTftRS137Yvdl83CPcvd0N4e_iLORR5c_nD-lG6dXqGOxx7nrvDu968kH2o_cy-AL46_oY_o8=?accountName=zaj&characterName=Zoombaboom
Editado por útlima vez por zaj en 29 ene. 2021 14:29:33
Hello guys, I need advice please, i'm wondering if I should go for Ryslatha's Coil or save for a very good weapon (as dps is currently pretty low on solo target for me)

I know in the end, i'll get both but now i'm pretty low on money and honestly, i'm not very good at making banks (which is sad 'cause i can play 4h+ per day) so if you have any advice i'll take it

Thanks!

What's the gem plan ? gem section is outdated and all the builds are different :(
"
Ludafish escribió:
"
Mekrat escribió:

It's beautiful. :')

yea awesome ring for the build. my progress so far with my rings lol :
"
zaj escribió:
anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

killing T11 bosses takes like 2-3 min and i have these weird spikes of a second or 2 downtime at moments :/

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQYgBosGogkzCiYUIBRxFSAX3Bm0Gj4aVRuqG60g4yPqI_YqYy2DLbQwfDGwMfs1kjboOYY94kd-SO5KyE2STeNQR1FjWK9fOV8_X9pjF2VNbqpvO3KvcsN0oHasd-N4DXiueTl5aHsUfuJ_44IHgy6E2YWPhmCI7YrwjX2SfZL3lLiYb5stn4mjiqZXqW6rC696sbO18r02vqe-rcAawQTBB8cZypDL9cwGz37QLNE20iHTftRS137Yvdl83CPcvd0N4e_iLORR5c_nD-lG6dXqGOxx7nrvDu968kH2o_cy-AL46_oY_o8=?accountName=zaj&characterName=Zoombaboom

if u red the FaQ section... u wouldn't have made the mistakes u did. first of all, Praxis and that amulet is bad bad bad and u need to change them asaap. most importantly u need to get LESS DURATION support 20/20 at least on that glove to improve sustain and you need to also get x2 -9 mana to channelling skills on rings. these are the flaws i can see from first glance at ur items and they need immediate fix or build will feel extremely clunky.
"
Costa69220 escribió:
Hello guys, I need advice please, i'm wondering if I should go for Ryslatha's Coil or save for a very good weapon (as dps is currently pretty low on solo target for me)

I know in the end, i'll get both but now i'm pretty low on money and honestly, i'm not very good at making banks (which is sad 'cause i can play 4h+ per day) so if you have any advice i'll take it

Thanks!

well ryslatha's coil is a good budget upgrade considering how much dps it will give you. [try to get very good roll though] so i suggest going for a well rolled Ryslatha's then the sword. as a decent sword will cost anywhere between 20-30ex and a very good sword will cost something like 40-60ex.
"
Lerman escribió:
What's the gem plan ? gem section is outdated and all the builds are different :(

main gems setups are the 2 setups in 3.13 section. first one is without aul's uprising and 2nd setup is with aul's uprising. i switch between fortify and brutality a lot depending on what I do. Also, for show offs, when I do 3-4 man sirus awa 8-9, I switch splash for close combat to reach my peak damage [ need white socket for that] or u can just put ruthless.
I just swapped over from 2H slayer cyclone to glad cyclone and this build... my gear seems to be at least as good if not better from what I had on slayer but my dps feels awful compared to slayer with supposed less dps...

PoB says I have 6M or so but im not buying it. It feels almost like Im missing something painfully obvious. Anyone mind checking my current setup to see if theres any glaring issues?

It feels like im just beating around mobs with zdps, but my foil is very good...
Editado por útlima vez por wtfbliz en 30 ene. 2021 0:52:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional