[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hi, im new here and i like your build so i decide to try your guild. Now it work smooth and i almost get all gear similar with you but I see the flicker skill DPS on character screen ingame is just around 11100.8. So this is the real dps or i need to calculate by myself? Thank you
What are some good expected bonuses from lethal pride? Right now im getting strength on small nodes, +30% melee crit chance on each big notable.
"
SkimmyBoy escribió:
Hey folks, slowly putting this build together and loving it! Does life leech come solely from Blood Rage?

depending on ur gear and tree but mainly yes.
"
raymondb0502 escribió:
Hi, im new here and i like your build so i decide to try your guild. Now it work smooth and i almost get all gear similar with you but I see the flicker skill DPS on character screen ingame is just around 11100.8. So this is the real dps or i need to calculate by myself? Thank you

flicker ingame dps is a mess. my ingame dps with full dps gems is 50k (game doesn't even calculate close combat) which in reality is 58M DPS lol.
"
BlastBanger escribió:
What are some good expected bonuses from lethal pride? Right now im getting strength on small nodes, +30% melee crit chance on each big notable.

if u get least get 3 useful dps mods on notables we are using they u r golden. so if u have 90% crit already then that's good enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 28 ene. 2021 12:43:39
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
raymondb0502 escribió:

flicker ingame dps is a mess. my ingame dps with full dps gems is 50k (game doesn't even calculate close combat) which in reality is 58M DPS lol.

Yes i think this is the problem because i can clear map so quick. So i think it is not the real dps. Thank you so much
Hey, was wondering what your setup for dual strike bossing is? (When doing sirus, or where teleporting everywhere might get you killed)

Dual strike requires two weapons, so what do you replace your shield with?

Thanks, been enjoying the build quite a bit!
"
Zhildan escribió:
Hey, was wondering what your setup for dual strike bossing is? (When doing sirus, or where teleporting everywhere might get you killed)

Dual strike requires two weapons, so what do you replace your shield with?

Thanks, been enjoying the build quite a bit!

double strike not dual strike. u don't replace anything. just switch flicker with double strike and u r golden.
Hey man love your build one question , what is the best way to craft gloves like you have?

what u think about vulnerability + assassin's mark rings with +1 curse on amulet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional