[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey guys , what's the diff between replica and original farrul for this build? Which one is better ?
"
fragus escribió:
Hey guys , what's the diff between replica and original farrul for this build? Which one is better ?

replica is better due to onslaught (which grants equal damage to the 3 power charges from normal farrul's) and also cause of endurance charges [3 by default and you can get 1 more from tree and 1 more on boots if u want] and this increases durability by a very noticeable margin and also all elemental resistances which frees up space on other items.
Thank you for fast answer.

So far im lvling new char, and probably ill sell whole stuff from previous char to build this. Should have around 200ex for start so....

Anyway, abother question. Its better to manually cast some buffs, or make few changes, example cwtd setup for defence ?
hello, im loving this build, but i was just wondering, i have almost the exact same gear as you do on the first 3.13 pob, where you have 6,5 mil dps, while in my pob im at 2,5mil. the only thing where my build is different is the lack of flat phys on rings and strike skills target 1 additional, but that cant surely make up for 4 mil dps? thx
nah. I never liked CWDT setups at least with my build. i used to use it but changed it. it's more effecient the way I use it now, putting Molten shell on left click for auto-trigger while holding.
"
MRMRH escribió:
hello, im loving this build, but i was just wondering, i have almost the exact same gear as you do on the first 3.13 pob, where you have 6,5 mil dps, while in my pob im at 2,5mil. the only thing where my build is different is the lack of flat phys on rings and strike skills target 1 additional, but that cant surely make up for 4 mil dps? thx

u probably have the same dps as me.things to note:
1- make sure you are using ur buff skills like totems and vaal haste.
2- make sure to check the right things in configuration tab in PoB.
3- make sure your level is +93 at least and your tree is same as the one in the PoB with 6.5m
4- if you are not using gloves with strike mod u should take tribal fury on the tree or clear will feel a bit lacking.
Hey folks, slowly putting this build together and loving it! Does life leech come solely from Blood Rage?
Loving the build so far, but I have a weird issue where I think my attack speed is too high.
On a single target I am burning through my frenzy charges quicker than farrul's fur can recharge them. Currently using a high Pdps jewelled foil and 20% quality anomalous flicker strike and 5 max frenzy charges.
Any idea how I could improve this?
Editado por útlima vez por AlexstraszaTheDragon en 28 ene. 2021 8:55:24
"
Loving the build so far, but I have a weird issue where I think my attack speed is too high.
On a single target I am burning through my frenzy charges quicker than farrul's fur can recharge them. Currently using a high Pdps jewelled foil and 20% quality anomalous flicker strike and 5 max frenzy charges.
Any idea how I could improve this?

You're in an awkward spot where I was last league after getting a 2.0+ APS foil. Awakened Multistrike is the best fix.. it's also the most expensive.

I can take a bit closer of a look later but one thing I did want to try if I was in that spot again was a Lvl 12 Poacher's Mark ring.

Poacher's Mark:

Cursed Enemies have a 0.25% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when Hit
Base duration is (6-9.8) seconds
Adds (6-30) to (9-45) Physical Damage to Hits against Cursed Enemies
Cursed enemies have -20% to Physical Damage Reduction
Cursed enemies grant (15-50) Life when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (8-25) Mana when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies have a 100% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when slain
im there too! using regular flicker strike for 5% more chance on hit fixed it for me. have 6max frenzy and freeing some mana with enlightned 4

here is my foil

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional