[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
hoperiver escribió:
Do you think an explosion chest like mine would do the work? So far I can farm t16 maps with ease and killed Sirus 4. I crafted my chest and it costed me 2 ex. Currently farming Haewark Hamlet for Harvest to make it better.

Also I followed your advice about the UI jewel and I rarely die to chaos damage comparing before. Thank you.

epxlody chest isn't something I would recommend for my build cause it will NOT work with flicker and it's WORSE than Farrul's with cyclone. but it can work with cyclone as a budget option till you get farrul's or replica farrul's. my build has no way to scale that explosion by all means so u won't even feel it affecting ur clear at all...
So I just tried Maven... that was unlucky. Any advice on how to do this fight with flicker? Do i need to change to another skill? I dont wanna do a full reroll after like 100ex invest. any advice would be amazing!
"
hoperiver escribió:
Do you think an explosion chest like mine would do the work? So far I can farm t16 maps with ease and killed Sirus 4. I crafted my chest and it costed me 2 ex. Currently farming Haewark Hamlet for Harvest to make it better.

Also I followed your advice about the UI jewel and I rarely die to chaos damage comparing before. Thank you.

How does unnatural instinct help with chaos damage?
Hey @Blazer780 or anyone else can help? i am sutck. I Just sold literally everything that i owned to buy some budget get and a 5L fur. but now i cant kill any boss.. Flicker just stops... i clear the maps faster but i am sure weaker then i was on ciclone with like 50c...
Can someone please help me out and see what i am missing?

I really apreciate that ! thank you
Been playing ranger oros flicker, saw this thread and was like this sounds super interesting.....but man I got no idea how you guys can make the money to buy this stuff haha. Great looking build, maybe one day Ill have enough to try it.

Ive been playing a bunch and sitting at 3ex ha. Ill never be the money bags to play this but sure does look interesting!
"
faytte escribió:
"
hoperiver escribió:

How does unnatural instinct help with chaos damage?

Sorry, I meant to say I don't die to hits or spells. Only thing that kills except one shot hits is chaos damage.
Guys I really really need help here. I was doing up to T11 with ciclone super budget ( like 100c ) and tabula rasa all gems lvl 19 0 quality and I was doing fine. Now I sold everything and bought everything in the budget list of gear on the front page. FUR 5L was 8ex everything else was like 2ex so I spent 10ex total and I can’t progress anymore... I can’t kill any boss on T10 or up... the clear of the map is ok but on the boss either I get out of frenzy and I can’t attack or the boss regenerates life faster then I can do.. so the dps here is horrible.

Please help me out what am I doing wrong?? Already tried swapping on the main 5L fortify gem for brutality didn’t help. Picked up the +1 frenzy charge on the tree didn’t help. I have ring and amulet -9 mana on non-channeling skills... I have the gladius 3 green sockets %30 quality dps Is like a pussy . I have cat skills on gloves and less duration on a separated socket 20/20.

So yea I have 0 Chaos now and can’t complete any dam map what is happening.

Hoping for some kind soul to guide me!
This is frustrating

Thank you so much in advance
"
pelisoli escribió:
Guys I really really need help here. I was doing up to T11 with ciclone super budget ( like 100c ) and tabula rasa all gems lvl 19 0 quality and I was doing fine. Now I sold everything and bought everything in the budget list of gear on the front page. FUR 5L was 8ex everything else was like 2ex so I spent 10ex total and I can’t progress anymore... I can’t kill any boss on T10 or up... the clear of the map is ok but on the boss either I get out of frenzy and I can’t attack or the boss regenerates life faster then I can do.. so the dps here is horrible.

Please help me out what am I doing wrong?? Already tried swapping on the main 5L fortify gem for brutality didn’t help. Picked up the +1 frenzy charge on the tree didn’t help. I have ring and amulet -9 mana on non-channeling skills... I have the gladius 3 green sockets %30 quality dps Is like a pussy . I have cat skills on gloves and less duration on a separated socket 20/20.

So yea I have 0 Chaos now and can’t complete any dam map what is happening.

Hoping for some kind soul to guide me!
This is frustrating

Thank you so much in advance

1. Your tree is an absolute mess. There are so many inconsistencies from the guide I don't know where to start. Please use the guide to fix this.. you can even just copy my tree but don't take nodes leading to things you don't have yet. Use some of the extra points to get Swift Skewering as you need 100% Impale chance.
2. Finish your labs
3. Get Anomalous Flicker Strike and 20/20 it.
3. Replace your shield with: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/YppDiY
4. Replace your belt with: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/rG94RGUQ
5. 6L your Farruls.

This is just a start as you need to make other upgrades from there but I think this should get you to a better place.
Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 27 ene. 2021 16:53:01
Been loving this build, finally got The Surrender shield for some much needed sustain and it's been great. One question however, how does Ryslatha's belt? Sorry if this is a noob question and has been asked already, but I would assume it would just average out the damage?
"
JesusSandro escribió:
Been loving this build, finally got The Surrender shield for some much needed sustain and it's been great. One question however, how does Ryslatha's belt? Sorry if this is a noob question and has been asked already, but I would assume it would just average out the damage?

Your minimum damage is significantly less than your maximum damage. Taking 30% from your minimum damage but adding 30% to your maximum damage is still going to create a higher average.

For instance, flat phys without Ryslatha's Coil:

14,000 - 26,000 / Avg: 20,000

with a 30/30 Ryslatha's Coil (not even factoring in 1-X added phys):

9,800 - 33,800 / Avg: 21,800

Don't use those numbers to justify buying a crappy coil though. Get the best on you can afford.

Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 27 ene. 2021 17:16:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional