[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

This build's damage is more than enough to do all content.
I dont understand, i cant import any of this guys builds.
it keeps giving me an error?
I updated the guide with Winter Orb and added a new Path of Building Link.
I updated the guide with Winter Orb and added a new Path of Building Link.
1)What would be a good amulet? Marble one double influenced with +1lvl intell gems + 7% reduced mana reserved or "aura" + "rmr" ?
2)By the way what the hell do I link Arc with in 6L chest?
3)How do we deal with the fact that we run around with -60% chaos resistance?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Editado por útlima vez por Spacecom en 20 ene. 2021 18:27:04
I haven’t started this league yet, but looking through this build it looks really good. How do you think this build would do as a league starter?
"
fentowninya escribió:
I haven’t started this league yet, but looking through this build it looks really good. How do you think this build would do as a league starter?

Forget about it, if you dont have currency, there is no way u can start this build, maybe some sort of scuffed aura bot but no aura stacker.
"
Koledajzzz escribió:
"
fentowninya escribió:

Forget about it, if you dont have currency, there is no way u can start this build, maybe some sort of scuffed aura bot but no aura stacker.

Then how the fuck do you get a fucking 6L Shav on DAY 3???
I would recommend playing another build to start with to farm currency with this one. If you really want to start as a Scion, I would recommend you play an Aura Bot or a Ball Lightning/ Arc Archmage Ascendant.
//nvm
Editado por útlima vez por crapp7y en 21 ene. 2021 20:55:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional