[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Build updated for 3.13. Aura Stacker is definitely not dead. Will be playing it on 3.13 Launch in Ritual League. Come watch and ask questions at twitch.tv/kobeBlackmamba
Editado por útlima vez por KobeblackmambaTTV en 14 ene. 2021 17:06:16
So far without any maven's orb crazy crafts i got this REAL dps pob

Editado por útlima vez por FarmaConte en 14 ene. 2021 18:49:59
as a casual player, I really want to try this build in standard. Already got some of the key items. Last time I played there was no cluster jewel so I guess I'll have to read more into that to figure out what's what.

How tanky is the build?
How are you going to level with Raider?
will probably level as a generic rain of arrow bow guy with just crafting benched rares, and then transition into an Ice Shot bow guy until I can buy all the pieces of the aura stacker. I anticipate the gear to be relatively affordable outside of the RMR unique jewels.
which bandit choice and pantheons do we take?
Build is fully running on Ritual League on Day 2. Have 305% aura effectiveness and 90% all resistance with respectable damage. The build is definitely still viable and can do all content.

Come watch at twitch.tv/kobeblackmamba and ask questions if interested.
"
honeyface escribió:
So far without any maven's orb crazy crafts i got this REAL dps pob

I imported your Ritual Character and I don't know how you managed to pull that number up. In PoB I am showing that you're only outputting 133K DPS
"
KobeblackmambaTTV escribió:
Build is fully running on Ritual League on Day 2. Have 305% aura effectiveness and 90% all resistance with respectable damage. The build is definitely still viable and can do all content.

Come watch at twitch.tv/kobeblackmamba and ask questions if interested.

I've put your build together in Standard since consoles are still waiting for the roll over. All my auras except purities are 21/20 alt quality and this build doesn't seem to perform like it used to. Do you have a PoB that shows what you're doing in Ritual with everything configured correctly?
Over 300% aura effect +21 level purities + someway through equipment to boost them to level 23 = 90% resistances. About damage I have no idea, propably low.
And yes his streaming in twitch live and also you can see his past ritual league streams recorded as videos too. But he doesnt do solo, he is in party so we cant see the builds damage.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Editado por útlima vez por Spacecom en 18 ene. 2021 14:28:38

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional