[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Hi,

I have been following this guide for a bit now and it is absolutely amazing.
Just wanted to ask of anyone can find more opportunities for the current setup I have.
I did use EK due to the watchers eye I had.... not sure if winter orb would be better though... please help.
Please check my profile: youngtakeoh.
Thanks in advance!

I'd say your build is already pretty good and because of that, if I advice even one thing, many things will change. For example, if I say push for 500 aura effect, I don't know if that's doable with Purposeful Harbinger, haven't use it so I'm not sure. If it is, then good, go for 500 aura effect. If not, then you have to remove PH, thus, you also have to remove heralds, etc.

This build can have so many different variations, depending on what your goals are. Yours is already pretty good so it's important to know what you're trying to do to progress from there. I'm not sure if you're min-maxing or testing stuffs. If you're testing stuffs, you could go CI or use Transcendence or try different skills, winter orb you say. You said you're not sure if winter orb will be better, go ahead and try it. You're the only who'd know if it's "better". Better what? Better dmg? Better clear? Better feel? Better visually? Just try it man, it's your char anyways. No better person to know if it's better or not. You can also check ppl's char on poe.ninja for reference. I'd say there's not much ppl are using winter orb but hey, if you like it, then use it.

Sorry if this is not much of a build advice. I don't have much to say 'cause your build is already pretty good, at least in my opinion.

Cheers!
Hello! I'm playing this build since a day or two, found it had a really solid "budget option" and I tried it.

For the moment its decent i would say but I feel like I need to start improving things asap.

Questions are: What can I do to equip Presence of Chayula? (I can't because I need the 5% RMR from amulet for Zealotry)

and, what should be the upgrade order to improve my build.

if anyone could help me figuring out what to do it would be really appreciated!

POB: https://pastebin.com/PbahmrXF
"
Knitemare escribió:
Questions are: What can I do to equip Presence of Chayula? (I can't because I need the 5% RMR from amulet for Zealotry)

I'd say Presence of Chayula IS the budget option. You're better off using a rare amulet with RMR. Get chaos resistance from clusters.

"

and, what should be the upgrade order to improve my build.

There are so many things to upgrade in this build. If you are so kind to read some conversations in this thread, you'd get an inspiration of what to upgrade next. But here are the main things for this build:

- Aura gems
>> I see that you're already using 13 auras which is good. Other auras you can fit in are: Divergent Purity of Elements, Divergent Anger, Anomalous Malevolence and Anomalous Dread Banner. You don't need malevolence for Arc. Div Anger only for movement speed. Anomalous dread banner for less dmg and evade. Divergent Purity of Elements for pen. If you link div purity of elements + div purity of ice + enhance (lv5 if possible), that would be a big dps boost.

- Aura effect.
>> You have 335% currently. Gradually upgrade it.

Gems and aura effect are the most important things. Everything else will fall into place, and you'll eventually discover what you're missing.

Cheers!

Edit:
- Get a lv23 purity of lightning to max out your lightning res

Editado por útlima vez por _mrkvn en 5 dic. 2020 4:53:55
Hi, I made a build similar to this template and works great with arc, but I wanted to switch to spark and seen that everyone uses despair with it, could anyone help me fit that aura into the build? I'm really bad at mana/life reservation calculation :(

current pob already set: https://pastebin.com/LM0GXFdz
character is HarbingerofImpurity

Thanks in advance!
Hopefully build does not get nerfed in 3.13
Judging by the development manifesto, the build should still work just fine and remain one of the best builds in the game. It might be more affordable, but there will be adjustments needed like going stacking Replenishing Presence if it is not nerfed.

I will be playing this build in 3.13 and trying to make it work in both deep delving and progressing the Atlas and doing Maven. With harvest crafting back, this build will still exist and may be more accessible but have a much lower ceiling due to the nerf of 35% effect cluster jewel abuse with 3 voices.
Watching....Def will need a build to respec my std Scion into being aurastack took a hit...
The nerf does not seem so bad as Replenishing Presence was Unchanged and First Among Equals is still 8%. Therefore, stacking First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence may be the way to go.
What is the difference between this build and aura stacking build ? Any more input why it still will be viable ?
"
KobeblackmambaTTV escribió:
The nerf does not seem so bad as Replenishing Presence was Unchanged and First Among Equals is still 8%. Therefore, stacking First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence may be the way to go.

hey man, will u be updating the guide for this league?
thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional