[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
_mrkvn escribió:
"
luuuisx escribió:
Guys somehow my dmg is lacking, i fell like i should have much more dmg, i was following the the budget version of path of matth, now i even have the divergent purity of ice and elements with enhance lvl 4 and still can't get the 13M sirus dps on pob. While he shows the budget version with 16 to 19M...

I tried to talk to different people and we couldn't get to a conclusion on whats wrong..

When i changed from budget normal gems to divergent purity of elements and divergent purity of ice, i didn't notice a big change, and in the video guide he says it should almost double your dmg.

If someone can help me my profile is open. thx

If you need my pob just send me a msg. but u can find it by my username :)

PoB is a numbers game. I just imported your char, fill the clusters and copy pathofmatth's config and this is what I get.

https://pastebin.com/1irrukGA

Correct me if I'm wrong. This is the PoB of pathofmatth that you're referring to right? https://pastebin.com/8vhAVfGq

Take note that in pathofmatth's PoB, his vaal haste is on, thus inflating the numbers more. Without it, it's 12M dps. If you want to compare with this, change the gem in your pob to vaal haste and turn it on too.

If you'd take anything from what I said, it's that PoB is a numbers game. Content creators relatively gain more traction if they inflate the numbers. By no means this is bad. But you have to figure out where that number came from.

Cheers!

Edit: You mentioned that you feel like you should have more dmg. I don't know if you're referring to in-game or referring to your PoB vs pathofmatth's. If it's the latter, then that's already answered. You're past his budget version. If it's the former, I guess you need to do his higher budget version now.

Well i was writing everything bellow and then decided to check the vaal haste, it's probably the answer to my questions, i should switch to vaal haste and only use it on bosses. but i kinda hate vaal gems because u never use them :(
I fell that vaal skills are so fake, poeple put it on pobs and show a dps that is not always there. I didn't pay attention to that.

U got 19M on my pob somehow and with vaal haste it goes to 27m, it will probably increase my boss melting. Thanks, will try vaal haste.

I will lose the projectile speed from divergent haste sadly.
----------------------------------------

So u got 19M on my pob right? ok, but when he switches to div purity of elements and div purity of ice with enhance lvl 4 it goes to 30 M. I get that pob is just numbers and streamers CAN buff their numbers, but i didn't fell much difference in game, and everybody says u get much more dmg when u get these gems..

And yes, I was following his budget pob, the one u mentioned. it was okish but i wanted more damage, so i went for 40ex worth of 3 gems, after that I was planning on getting a headhunter and maybe that's it for the league for me.. I don't get why my dmg didn't improve that much in game.

I know the dps showed on the skill menu of the game is not trustable, but before purity of elements i had 1.6M on HO without flasks, and after that is just 1.65M. Earlier in the build when i changed to awk controlled destruction it increased about 300k on that number, but maybe because those are auras and not linked to the EK gem.
Really nice guide! Ty very much. Trying to make aurastacker, using items I had from previous bulds+40ex i had to invest. Defenses balanced rly nice. But DPS I have - 6m max on arc edition. (cant afford switch to EK or Spark yet). Had I made critical mistake in build?https://pastebin.com/6HTnRfFp
"
luuuisx escribió:
i kinda hate vaal gems because u never use them :(

Not sure about you but I use them. It's a difference between killing metamorph before it can do something that can kill you. Could be a difference between killing sirus on the last phase before he even move. I use vaal haste to get out fast in heist.

"
luuuisx escribió:
I fell that vaal skills are so fake, poeple put it on pobs and show a dps that is not always there. I didn't pay attention to that.

They are not fake. That's your dps when you popped the vaal skill.

"
luuuisx escribió:
I will lose the projectile speed from divergent haste sadly.

Use divergent vaal haste then.

"
luuuisx escribió:
So u got 19M on my pob right? ok, but when he switches to div purity of elements and div purity of ice with enhance lvl 4 it goes to 30 M. I get that pob is just numbers and streamers CAN buff their numbers, but i didn't fell much difference in game, and everybody says u get much more dmg when u get these gems..

I'm not sure about this. Didn't check. But div element and ice gives you pen so I think dps in-game will not calculate it right 'cause dps will depend on how much resist mob has. And I'm not sure what you expect but div purity of elements + ice + enhance is where I get most of my dps, other than aura effect ofc. Removing them will cut most chunk of my dps. I didn't have it for a long time but when I got it, dps difference is definitely noticeable when killing mobs. I have lv5 enhance though with +1 gloves. You could try that too.

"
luuuisx escribió:
I know the dps showed on the skill menu of the game is not trustable, but before purity of elements i had 1.6M on HO without flasks, and after that is just 1.65M. Earlier in the build when i changed to awk controlled destruction it increased about 300k on that number, but maybe because those are auras and not linked to the EK gem.

I'm not sure if it would help but I use Pinpoint on my link. Try replacing Controlled Desctruction. You can also get Anomalous EK for more projectiles. Atziri's flask can help too. Lastly, you could aim for 400% aura effect.

Cheers!
"
FrunkBear escribió:
Really nice guide! Ty very much. Trying to make aurastacker, using items I had from previous bulds+40ex i had to invest. Defenses balanced rly nice. But DPS I have - 6m max on arc edition. (cant afford switch to EK or Spark yet). Had I made critical mistake in build?https://pastebin.com/6HTnRfFp

- Atziri's Promise
- Intuitive Leap to save 2 points and put on more aura effect
- Right side Voices is not used efficiently. Should save 1 more point there.
- Most dps will come from div purity element + div purity ice + enhance if you can manage to put that in. lv5 enhance if possible. That way, you'd have so much pen and Cold Pen gem wouldn't be needed anymore. You could replace it with Controlled Destruction instead.
- You didn't activate RF on your pob. Is that intentional? Should have more dps when you activate it.

Cheers!
Forgot to mention!

My first time 40/40 and first Level 100 thanks to this build!

Special mention to _mrkvn who helped basically all time to my questions (Build not even finished).

GL HF all!
"
_mrkvn escribió:
"
FrunkBear escribió:

- Atziri's Promise
- Intuitive Leap to save 2 points and put on more aura effect
- Right side Voices is not used efficiently. Should save 1 more point there.
- Most dps will come from div purity element + div purity ice + enhance if you can manage to put that in. lv5 enhance if possible. That way, you'd have so much pen and Cold Pen gem wouldn't be needed anymore. You could replace it with Controlled Destruction instead.
- You didn't activate RF on your pob. Is that intentional? Should have more dps when you activate it.

Cheers!

Thank you. Will try to do this.
Hey there, I'll try this build as my next one, have about 100 exalt budget. How would it fare with that amount of currency? Thanks in advance!
"
OgiMagi escribió:
Hey there, I'll try this build as my next one, have about 100 exalt budget. How would it fare with that amount of currency? Thanks in advance!

Should be good for starters. Just don't expect so much. Everything is SO expensive for aura stackers right now. If you can run blueprints fast, non-stop, you'd be able to make the build sooo good. If you want to be able to play it as early as possible, 100ex could work. But if you want to gather the "good" items first before playing it, that could work too but needs a lot more investment. It's your choice. But as someone, creating a new build, I would personally create and play it as early as possible, even if it's still mediocre.

Cheers!
Hi,

I have been following this guide for a bit now and it is absolutely amazing.
Just wanted to ask of anyone can find more opportunities for the current setup I have.
I did use EK due to the watchers eye I had.... not sure if winter orb would be better though... please help.
Please check my profile: youngtakeoh.
Thanks in advance!
"
Forgot to mention!

My first time 40/40 and first Level 100 thanks to this build!

Special mention to _mrkvn who helped basically all time to my questions (Build not even finished).

GL HF all!

Yo! Thanks for the kind words man. Really appreciate it. Congrats with the 40/40 and lv100. Cheers!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional