[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hello, if using winter orb, I don't need Call of the Brotherhood rings anymore right?
The build is pretty nice but the energy shield amount seems pretty low (3k5 atm). what do you advice to upgrade that ?
Editado por útlima vez por oymar en 30 ene. 2021 18:29:23
Why do you add vitality to your amulet instead of clarity? Seems like switching to CI + divergent vitality is possible for the future of this build
hey ive heared this build is super expensive, i got a budget of around 25-26 ex currently is it worth trying this build?
"
OmeIette escribió:
Why do you add vitality to your amulet instead of clarity? Seems like switching to CI + divergent vitality is possible for the future of this build

Divergent vitality grant 4% more dmg indeed but a level 22 vitality grant more ES regen so its seems more interisting over a 22 clarity for my current investissement. But for a High end character Calrity is better than vitality (moreover when you reach the 75% mana reduced for free aura on prism guardian)

My main problem is tankynes over damage at the moment :/
"
hey ive heared this build is super expensive, i got a budget of around 25-26 ex currently is it worth trying this build?

Thats the budget for just a slot in league. In standard you wont be able to buy the potions with 25 exalts.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom escribió:

Thats the budget for just a slot in league. In standard you wont be able to buy the potions with 25 exalts.

I didn't get this one, could you clarify? Also why is sometimes here spoken about "Standard"?

I'd be interested to try this build in Ritual SC League and wonder, how far 30 Ex investment would bring me into the Endgame? Any clue on that?

Thanks a lot!
Looks like a fun build but ES pool seems a bit on the low side.
I've got 6x medium clusters /w 6 passives and each with first among equals and replenishing presence.
Any ideas on how to increase aura effect or survivability?

IGN: RnJezusIsWithMe
"
oymar escribió:
"
OmeIette escribió:

Divergent vitality grant 4% more dmg indeed but a level 22 vitality grant more ES regen so its seems more interisting over a 22 clarity for my current investissement. But for a High end character Calrity is better than vitality (moreover when you reach the 75% mana reduced for free aura on prism guardian)

My main problem is tankynes over damage at the moment :/

I don't see how you're running a level 22 clarity when the flat mana increased is so much higher than a 35% reserve gem...
I'm really about to roll into this build. I always loved spark and many auras. But i'm unsure what i could accomplish with 60ex. With my previous build i was able to clear all content with 60ex.

How will this build perform on a budget from around 60ex? Its a bit hard to find myself the right "state of the build" from all the different PoB's for me to use.

Edit: He answered my question on Stream. It seems viable to do content with 60ex, to farm more currency to min max from there on! (For everyone who wonders with the same budget)
Editado por útlima vez por Larokan en 2 feb. 2021 19:51:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional