[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Reetman escribió:
Looks like a fun build but ES pool seems a bit on the low side.
I've got 6x medium clusters /w 6 passives and each with first among equals and replenishing presence.
Any ideas on how to increase aura effect or survivability?

Unless you have 3 or 1 Voices, you can't reach 400+ aura effect, so you can try get the damage and EHP somewhere.

The main problem is Phys damage, Divergent Determination + Enhance, also Watcher's with physical damage taken as an element or additional physical reduction, helps a lot. Using a ES shield/helm.

Go CI, but you will then lack a bit in the damage since no RF or PA.

You can improve it with Pinpoint and got the +1 intensify with a very large Thread of Hope, that also gets you the 18% ES from Witch tree.
"
Larokan escribió:

Edit: He answered my question on Stream. It seems viable to do content with 60ex, to farm more currency to min max from there on! (For everyone who wonders with the same budget)

"Content" is a rather broad term, esspecially when speaking about PoE :D

Did he specify the least what he means with that? I mean doing white maps e.g. on 60 Ex is possible as well on some other builds, you know? ;-D
Editado por útlima vez por snietschie2 en 3 feb. 2021 7:48:58
"
akaflux escribió:
"
Reetman escribió:
I've got 6x medium clusters /w 6 passives and each with first among equals and replenishing presence.

Unless you have 3 or 1 Voices, you can't reach 400+ aura effect, so you can try get the damage and EHP somewhere.

The main problem is Phys damage, Divergent Determination + Enhance, also Watcher's with physical damage taken as an element or additional physical reduction, helps a lot. Using a ES shield/helm.

Go CI, but you will then lack a bit in the damage since no RF or PA.

You can improve it with Pinpoint and got the +1 intensify with a very large Thread of Hope, that also gets you the 18% ES from Witch tree.

Im on the same way and have no easy solution for this defense lack.
Dying on maps 14-15 with more than 100 ex investment, am i missing something?
I had the same issue on red maps, i used a taste of hate until i could get more ES it helpeds with the phys taken as cold. Chaos become a pain though
Spoiler
"
"
oymar escribió:
"
OmeIette escribió:
Why do you add vitality to your amulet instead of clarity? Seems like switching to CI + divergent vitality is possible for the future of this build

Divergent vitality grant 4% more dmg indeed but a level 22 vitality grant more ES regen so its seems more interisting over a 22 clarity for my current investissement. But for a High end character Calrity is better than vitality (moreover when you reach the 75% mana reduced for free aura on prism guardian)

My main problem is tankynes over damage at the moment :/
"

I don't see how you're running a level 22 clarity when the flat mana increased is so much higher than a 35% reserve gem...

I run a lvl 20 clarity, i was talking about vitality over clarity on the amulet

"
Reetman escribió:

I've take some off the 9%es node above the scion in the might of the meek influence radius and I've swap Alpha's owl for an hubris circlet with reduced mana reserved.

Right now I reach 4953 ES but I cool gain some more ES with a Crusader/shaper stygian.

One of the main suvivability problem, for me(except one shoot), is stunlock.
Editado por útlima vez por oymar en 4 feb. 2021 4:07:13
what Pantheons are good for this build (defense wise)?
"
snietschie2 escribió:

He has answered this question a couple times on stream,

Soul of the Brine King - for the stun aspect
and
Soul of Shakari - for the reduced chaos damage
"
Trevor6590 escribió:
"
snietschie2 escribió:

He has answered this question a couple times on stream,

Soul of the Brine King - for the stun aspect
and
Soul of Shakari - for the reduced chaos damage

Thanks a lot! Can't watch Streams atm, bad internet :(

Another question. Would'nt the build be stronger as Guardian, more tanky and so on? What's the benefit of beeing Scion here?
Looks like a good build, but i have a few questions.
Why my dps in PoB looks so bad? I mean it's around 5kk, it's definitely more ingame(maybe im doing something wrong in PoB?)here's my link to PoB https://pastebin.com/veyvDFPv. I invested more than 60 ex, and damage looks dope, but i miss survivability on bossess (e.g. Sirus)maybe you guys can tell me what i'm missing?
Defence on maps = Head Hunter belt. No more discussion here.
Stun: search it in pantheron. No more discussion here.
About the ratio value/money: For this build it is a very very bad ratio.
It became even worse after the 3.13 update. Unless you have some secret passion for a pure aurastacker, big pocket and a lot of patience, this build aint for you.
Survivability:Doesn't have any. End of story. All that 90% res and some physical reduction are horse with 4k ES and negative chaos res. No survivability at all vs bossess.They hit you once you die 10 times. Thats it, deal with it. You are a walking paper towel. You either one-shot the bossess or you die. This build is a glass-cannon guys, come, it is just disguised behind the 90%res title.
My experience:I have and play both this build and an aurastacker-carrion-golemncer-low-life build. They dont compare. The second is dirty cheap, has tripple/quadraple at least the survivability and twice the dps on single target. Can do it without corrupted items, out of the stock or found on the ground. I just press potions and bone barrier and semi afk on bosses. On Sirus a9 I might do like 6 flame dashes and curse 3 times, deathless.
Comparing your aurastacker to the aurastacker the guy who wrote the thread. Not gonna happen. You will always fall short unless you are in standard with at least 10 mirrors badget just for the jewels. JUST FOR JEWELS. His items are best in slot. You are looking pretty much at the ceiling of the build.
I play in standard. Youcan also find me at the dude twich streaming chat and we can discuss there. My profile is open you can check both m yaurastacker and my carrion-LL-aurastacker.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Editado por útlima vez por Spacecom en 4 feb. 2021 19:40:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional