[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Venetostar escribió:
HI everone :)

i tried to copy emperyans Aurastacker power siphon build and totaly failed.
now i got my 200ex stuck in this build that cant even farm low yellow maps.

i dont want to play spark or ek

if some one could help me fix this build or with some tweaks or to help me to go over to winter orb without selling all the gear i would really appreciate it.

thx

Dont rmt for builds that are 10x more expensive than your budget. Dunno dude stick to enki's arc guide for now if you have trouble to copy cheap pob and buy neccessary stuff or check path of math video
"
Venetostar escribió:
HI everone :)

i tried to copy emperyans Aurastacker power siphon build and totaly failed.
now i got my 200ex stuck in this build that cant even farm low yellow maps.

i dont want to play spark or ek

if some one could help me fix this build or with some tweaks or to help me to go over to winter orb without selling all the gear i would really appreciate it.

thx

I don't know how his build works. Did you try figuring out how the build works? In that way, you'd know why you failed, then you'd know how to fix it.
im now trying the winter orb build and know whats up with aurastackers now

they all have a certain breakpoint that can be reached with currency and charLvl

fine! BUT!

those breakpoints in the low category (200-300ex) are behinde other builds breakpoints with lower budget imo.

golem for example

What's the best alt quality for spark and fork? More projectiles or more piercing?
"
Venetostar escribió:

they all have a certain breakpoint that can be reached with currency and charLvl

fine! BUT!

those breakpoints in the low category (200-300ex) are behinde other builds breakpoints with lower budget imo.

golem for example

i cant even kill veritania faster enough to not let her cast all set of spells so i'm scared to try sirus again. A friend is using a cheap golemancer that melt all bosses while i'm still trying to fill this endless currency pool XD
"
"
Venetostar escribió:

fine! BUT!

golem for example

i cant even kill veritania faster enough to not let her cast all set of spells so i'm scared to try sirus again. A friend is using a cheap golemancer that melt all bosses while i'm still trying to fill this endless currency pool XD

You`re both right, but...
Neither OP nor someone else said, that this build would be insane compared to any other build without massive investment.
There are probably plenty of builds doing way better with low or comparable investment. Still, those builds are what they are: other builds.
In addition, with an aurastacker you have a build that never ends. You can always upgrade something and always have something to do - most builds end somewhere, this one does not :D

I invested a ton of currency already and still have so many possible upgrades, which is why I like this build so much. It keeps me going and motivated, because I can always upgrade something.

That said...if you want a build that facerolls content with low investment then this build is not for you. Also don`t compare it to other builds with the same investment - this practically never works.
There are always builds which are broken and require nearly no investment and destroy everything.

The important question is:
Do you enjoy playing this build and being able to always have something to upgrade?
After all, this build is strong enough without having to spend 500ex or more.

cheers
Hi everyone! First time trying aura stack, so need an advice.

Now i can run 15 aura active, got 4300 es with discipline 20 lvl and feel ok against non-crit hard hits, but my damage sucks. This is my PoB, so can smb checks it? What should I do next to improve my dps? I know that I need awakened gems, uberlab and Bottled Faith, but even if I add all of them in PoB, damage is still too low, so may be I dont understand smth?

https://pastebin.com/xzQ0dPFA
"
dadyump escribió:
Hi everyone! First time trying aura stack, so need an advice.

Now i can run 15 aura active, got 4300 es with discipline 20 lvl and feel ok against non-crit hard hits, but my damage sucks. This is my PoB, so can smb checks it? What should I do next to improve my dps? I know that I need awakened gems, uberlab and Bottled Faith, but even if I add all of them in PoB, damage is still too low, so may be I dont understand smth?

https://pastebin.com/xzQ0dPFA

Several things....

1) You need more skillpoints in general. So doing uberlab and some more lvl will actually help a lot.

2) You need more aura effect. To achieve this you need to drop those mana reservation points on your medium clusters, because they cost you at least 6% aura effect each. You would need to fix mana reservation through all the small jewels, having "reduced mana reserved" on them.

3) Your rings are missing out on 16% of conversion to cold damage.

4) Whenever you can afford it, get an amulet with reduced mana reserved + vitality level 23. This way you can free up a gem slot and have more mana available.

Generally speaking:
Increased aura effect is what drives your damage the most.
If you dont have that much inc effect, then no item will help you achieve high dps - not even bottled faith.
Try to fix all or at least most of your mana reservation through jewels (non-cluster). Then get as much aura effect on your clusters as you can afford. Every % of aura effect will increase your damage significantly.
"

I'm on the same boat. My friend is playing a necro carrion golem and I feel I invested 100x more than him and still felt more or less the same in terms of clear and dmg. Lol. But I would say I'm more tanky. :D

If you don't compare your build to others, I think we're fine. But if we compare the investment that we made. Damn! Lol. It's something like this (no hard numbers), if we invest 500ex to the build, it's as strong as another 50ex build. But if we put 1000ex to the build, it's 100 times better. That's why if you do this build, you should never stop in the middle of it. Otherwise, you're just shy away from it being the strongest you ever played. It's like, all or nothing build. If you invest 500ex, then it's "nothing". If you invest 1000ex, then it's "all".

But yeah. This build is so hard but fun. But still, hard. Lol. Sometimes, I'm thinking what if I sell all items of my build, I'd probably have couple more builds. Lol :D
"
ElLoco2836 escribió:

You`re both right, but...
Neither OP nor someone else said, that this build would be insane compared to any other build without massive investment.
There are probably plenty of builds doing way better with low or comparable investment. Still, those builds are what they are: other builds.
In addition, with an aurastacker you have a build that never ends. You can always upgrade something and always have something to do - most builds end somewhere, this one does not :D

I invested a ton of currency already and still have so many possible upgrades, which is why I like this build so much. It keeps me going and motivated, because I can always upgrade something.

That said...if you want a build that facerolls content with low investment then this build is not for you. Also don`t compare it to other builds with the same investment - this practically never works.
There are always builds which are broken and require nearly no investment and destroy everything.

The important question is:
Do you enjoy playing this build and being able to always have something to upgrade?
After all, this build is strong enough without having to spend 500ex or more.

cheers

In addition to my post above, I totally agree with this. You can't or you don't want to compare this to other builds. I think some players, nowadays, including me, just want to play which one is the strongest/tankiest builds in the game and completely forgot that we are PLAYing the game. HOW the gameplay feel is equally important, in my opinion.

My only point is, if you want to compare it, just don't. Do you want to play it? If not, then go move on to another build. If yes, are you willing to invest ALL your currency into it? If not, move on again. If yes, then let's have some FUN! Cheers!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional