[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
dadyump escribió:
Hi everyone! First time trying aura stack, so need an advice.

Now i can run 15 aura active, got 4300 es with discipline 20 lvl and feel ok against non-crit hard hits, but my damage sucks. This is my PoB, so can smb checks it? What should I do next to improve my dps? I know that I need awakened gems, uberlab and Bottled Faith, but even if I add all of them in PoB, damage is still too low, so may be I dont understand smth?

https://pastebin.com/xzQ0dPFA

- Based on PoB, Arcane Surge is better than Increased Crit Strikes so I'm not sure. Players in poe.ninja use Arcane Surge too so I think that's better.
- CoB SHOULD have 48% conversion. Use Turbulent catalyst on it.
- Maybe I overlooked but you have to get fire dmg to spells somewhere on your jewels to gain additional dmg from Cinderswallow.
- Get "Charge on Kill" on the tree. That's near scion's starting node.
- Based on PoB, you get a little bit more dps from +level to Zealotry compared to either Wrath or Hatred. If you can, swap either one and put Zealotry on your shield.
- Heralds don't count as aura so you only have 13. This is important 'cause Guardian and Necro ascendancy depends on those auras, not heralds. Divergent Purity of Elements is a big boost in dps if you can fit that in.
- Get level 21 Vaal Arc, if you want to kill those Legions fast. Lol.
- If you can drop your belt and get str somewhere else, replace that with Torrent's Reclamation.

Other than those, more aura effect. Cheers!
Thank you very much _mrkvn and ElLoco2836, u've really helped me alot, my damage still isnt GREAT, but it's enough for pretty smooth shaper and his guardians (Up from 3 mln to 6.1 realistic)

P.S. I run increase crit coz of arcane surge on jewel, but i dont know why my PoB doesn't calculate it, and i can't see the real difference between this 2 setups ingame.
I feel like im typing a broken record here but I feel like my damage blows with 15 auras. Maybe I have the wrong auras etc. Arc just feels bad, anyone willing to help I can tip in game.
Hey guys, is my second league and after having some currency this league I decide to test this build out.

I have currently low damage and not a lot of ES.

Based on the POB what should I improve?

https://pastebin.com/uLcauZbt
"
NinuzTrustMe escribió:
Hey guys, is my second league and after having some currency this league I decide to test this build out.

There is a lot of info in the last 3 pages (I was asking basically same) so that may helps you, but the easy answer is Aura effect, you need it in your clusters without removing auras as both are most important part of build. My arc damage is 3m (1.7m vs sirus) without tweaking on pob configuration, just all auras+RF activated. And try to change Determination to divergent and zealotry to anomalous, it will increase (1)defenses and (2)damage each, if you can too you could change purity of ice to have cold penetration or atleast 20% to increase cold damage, quality on gems are very important and if you can afford it buy doryani delusion (Purity of lightning) because i don't see the good part in your boots and why not? An extra aura in your purity gem slot is extra damage and this build works on "catch them all, AURASMON!". As last, this increase my damage a lot, Nebulis! Needs high rolls, i ended with mine on 19% 19% because 20% 20% was impossible to roll with chaos orbs, still this did a good job.

Edit: Anyways, this build don't really do good damage if you don't donate your body xD
Editado por útlima vez por Jotasinjota en 5 nov. 2020 11:40:24
Hey love the build so far but I feel like my DPS is lacking a bit...I know my flask is all mess up right now...Any advice?
"
dadyump escribió:
Thank you very much _mrkvn and ElLoco2836, u've really helped me alot, my damage still isnt GREAT, but it's enough for pretty smooth shaper and his guardians (Up from 3 mln to 6.1 realistic)

P.S. I run increase crit coz of arcane surge on jewel, but i dont know why my PoB doesn't calculate it, and i can't see the real difference between this 2 setups ingame.

Yeah. The one from watcher's eye right? But it only procs when you create a consecrated ground. The only source of consecrated ground in your setup is zealotry, which only procs on rare and unique mobs. Thus, arcane surge is not always up. I'd understand if you use Bottled Faith as your source. But it would still be dependent on flask. But yeah, I don't know. Lol. I'm just copying others.
"
"
NinuzTrustMe escribió:

There is a lot of info in the last 3 pages...

Just to add.
- Anomalous Zealotry won't do you anything if you're using Maligaro's Gloves. Your crit multi will always be fixed as 300%.
- You have too low of aura effect. Use 6-passive medium clusters. You should have 300%, at least.

Cheers!
"
vwmikeyouhoo escribió:
I feel like im typing a broken record here but I feel like my damage blows with 15 auras. Maybe I have the wrong auras etc. Arc just feels bad, anyone willing to help I can tip in game.

If you could read just a few pages back, or I think even this page, all of what I would advice you is already there. But I did import your PoB. You have negative unreserved life so I don't know how your actual setup is when you activate all your auras.

If you could do all the advice from the last few pages, and still have a problem, then go ahead and post another question and/or help here.

PS. If Arc feels bad, everything else would feel worse.

Cheers!
Hi everyone, ive done all popular stackers skills in delirium league (spark, EK, PS and arc) and id like to try winter orb, just wondering if explody nebulis is mandatory to get a good clear on this setup?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional