[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
_mrkvn escribió:
"
Sigosuu escribió:
aura stack with Transcendence + anomalous dread banner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHaIDlJKmEg&t

I forgot to switch fork -> cold pen in boss :V

Nice build! I like how you use Phase Run as your only movement skill. Would like to see how fast you walk with all the flask up. Also like the Basalt + Reflexes. I'd try that setup and get myself a movement watcher's eye. I don't have corrupted CoB with aura yet so I can't just fit in Phase Run. Those CoB are SOOOO expensive. And of all of it, the EXPLODE sceptre!! Damn! If I would have a goal this league, that would be the one. Can you share how you crafted that? Also, do you need a Sceptre to craft it?

Thanks. Cheers!

max speed 278 :). I buy synthesised sceptre with implicit explode in trade and craft with fossil
Hi Guys,

I'm kinda stuck right now with 14 Aura's active. I'm having a hard time tweaking my cluster jewels to accommodate reduced mana reservation on skills.. I'm already ready on upgrading my Medium Cluster jewels but I'm afraid that it will hit the number of auras that I am running at the moment. Can you advice on what need to be changed on the gear and on the jewels please.

https://pastebin.com/LpEuvRsM

I think I have decent gear already but I need a second / third opinion on this.

Thanks a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por DefinitelyNotDonnie en 3 nov. 2020 4:02:39
"
_mrkvn escribió:
Cheers!

Thanks again, there's to many questions and players with them, thanks for answering us.

Wasted even the last chaos on divining nebulis (In total i could've bought one for less...)

Replacing my clusters will make i lose auras, can't do it, i just bought 1 cluster with FAE+25%+Life regen to replace one. Actually using 4 jewels that i don't want to corrupt/can't afford to buy with the 1% RMR. Maybe with a 7 passives voice i can put another FAE+25%. Looks like LL build can have less auras compared to CI as you using alot more RMR in random spots.

Now i'm close to literally out of currency, need a lucky shot for some interesting loot to buy voices+FAE.

Totally forgot flaks lol, what a shame.

Btw: Its my second HH ever, for me it's my "Holy Grail" i have to keep it you know! And it's very funny to map with :)

Edit: What is supposed to make ES to keep always on top? I've got medium clusters with replenishing, small passives that gives regen, etc. My shield recharges slowly (Now i feel stronger). Is this a very high break point of the build? Not even mentioning staying afk in sirus storms.
Editado por útlima vez por Jotasinjota en 3 nov. 2020 5:37:51
"
Hi Guys,

I'm kinda stuck right now with 14 Aura's active. I'm having a hard time tweaking my cluster jewels to accommodate reduced mana reservation on skills.. I'm already ready on upgrading my Medium Cluster jewels but I'm afraid that it will hit the number of auras that I am running at the moment. Can you advice on what need to be changed on the gear and on the jewels please.

Thanks a lot.

Try the cluster first on PoB. You can copy/paste it directly from the trade site. See whether you can afford to remove one notable on medium for mana reservation. If not, you can only upgrade those clusters without mana reservation node.

Get Hazardous Research for your Spark.

I'm not sure how you run your auras but in the PoB you provided, you have 10 unreserved mana and 226 unreserved life. Don't know how that worked for you.

Cheers!
"

What is supposed to make ES to keep always on top? I've got medium clusters with replenishing, small passives that gives regen, etc. My shield recharges slowly (Now i feel stronger). Is this a very high break point of the build? Not even mentioning staying afk in sirus storms.

You can opt for leech. You can get a large cluster with Essence Rush and Practiced Caster. I don't think this build can afk in Sirus Storms. Can go in, but cannot afk.
"
_mrkvn escribió:
"
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot.

Try the cluster first on PoB. You can copy/paste it directly from the trade site. See whether you can afford to remove one notable on medium for mana reservation. If not, you can only upgrade those clusters without mana reservation node.

I'm not sure how you run your auras but in the PoB you provided, you have 10 unreserved mana and 226 unreserved life. Don't know how that worked for you.

Cheers!

There's negative numbers on mana when you enable purity of fire (By default vaal version is enabled, that's why does not have 90% fire ress) so that pob have some problems. Even without purity of fire enabled, mana remaining is less than what spark costs.
Editado por útlima vez por Jotasinjota en 3 nov. 2020 6:09:59
"
_mrkvn escribió:
"
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot :) . I managed to upgrade my medium cluster jewels and decided to just stick with 2 pcs 35% and 1 pc 25% increased effect. Totally happy with it right now.. Also, I got the Hazardous Research with RMR. If I can find a good deal I'll replace my 25% to 35% as welL.

https://pastebin.com/F3q7YsBn
HI everone :)

i tried to copy emperyans Aurastacker power siphon build and totaly failed.
now i got my 200ex stuck in this build that cant even farm low yellow maps.

i dont want to play spark or ek

if some one could help me fix this build or with some tweaks or to help me to go over to winter orb without selling all the gear i would really appreciate it.

thx

Hi, the Winters Orb PoB requires to be lvl 102 ;)
"
duabijitelur escribió:
What are the most important auras for this build to start off?

all 3 purity, discipline, hatred, wrath, haste, zealotry, clarity, precision, lv 22 vita, HoT, HoI

feels like not enough to on determination/grace

The heralds are far from essential.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional