[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hi. Just a quick question. Is the Alpha's Howl "Zealotry has 15% reduced mana reservation" mandatory to push my aura's to 12? I currently have 11 up all the time and I'm using this.

"
Hi. Just a quick question. Is the Alpha's Howl "Zealotry has 15% reduced mana reservation" mandatory to push my aura's to 12? I currently have 11 up all the time and I'm using this.

Im running 15 with bad equipment, not even using a mana reservation enchant on my helm. You need more Reduced Mana Reservation jewels on each small jewel slot in your medium cluster jewels. Anoint your ammy "Champion of the cause" gives you a juicy 4% too.
"
"

Im running 15 with bad equipment, not even using a mana reservation enchant on my helm. You need more Reduced Mana Reservation jewels on each small jewel slot in your medium cluster jewels. Anoint your ammy "Champion of the cause" gives you a juicy 4% too.

Thanks!!! It was a huge boost!! After anointment I got 13 auras up now. Hopefully I'll get more once I manage to active this bad boys.

Pure Might / Pure Guile / Sublime Form. Hopefully I'm doing it right :D
So i tried to reroll, but it does not work at all, what should I change first and for what, let's say I have about 4-5ex left.
https://pastebin.com/Kr19fTvC
"
Fulcik escribió:
So i tried to reroll, but it does not work at all, what should I change first and for what, let's say I have about 4-5ex left.

This build heavily related on auras, and most of your aura's are 8 lv .....

Dont do "blindly" copy/paste builds in PoE. First try to understand how some things "works".
Gl.
Editado por útlima vez por Life2v en 2 nov. 2020 7:36:53
My actual PoB, level 92, feeling weak and having issues killing any boss (veritania oneshot with any spell, yes, she have time to cast spells many times because i deal very low damage). I can't barely sustain my Energy Shield while running 14 auras. My damage against bosses is null. My gems are 20, quality on the necessary ones, alt quality determination/zealotry. What more do this build needs to be comfortable, both rings with skills that cost 200Ex each?

https://pastebin.com/e6N934fq

I was running a "cheap" poison BV ("cheap" because most expensive item is asenath gloves) with 80% less investment able to kill anything (I sucks against sirus, still did it A8 and conquerors just nuke, they die in 5 seconds).

I'm getting frustrated with this build, everytime i reach a point thinking it will be "the point", i don't feel any reward.

Clear speed is 10/10, that's true, but like any other build.

Thoughts please? Tips?
"
Life2v escribió:
"
Fulcik escribió:

This build heavily related on auras, and most of your aura's are 8 lv .....

Dont do "blindly" copy/paste builds in PoE. First try to understand how some things "works".
Gl.

As what Life2v said, this build is heavily dependent on auras and gear dependent too. Not just gear dependent but heavily relies on how you setup your equipments. On other builds, you could get it to work even if you "almost" have all the items of the build. But on this build, even 1 RMR can make or break the entire build, which again depends on your setup. I watch videos of aura stackers and look at their PoB and tell myself, my gear is "almost" the same as him, why does he have more aura and more unreserved mana than me? Apparently, "almost" is not enough. Lol.

PoB is really your friend here. You should know how to test whether how much RMR you need to fit in just 1 more aura. Or testing shuffling your gems to fit in more. One setup could give you -100 unreserve mana and +100 unreserve mana on another. Again, even just a small tweak could make or break the build. So yeah, learn how the build works and you can have fun with creating your own variation.

Cheers!
aura stack with Transcendence + anomalous dread banner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHaIDlJKmEg&t

I forgot to switch fork -> cold pen in boss :V
"
My actual PoB, level 92, feeling weak and having issues killing any boss (veritania oneshot with any spell, yes, she have time to cast spells many times because i deal very low damage). I can't barely sustain my Energy Shield while running 14 auras. My damage against bosses is null. My gems are 20, quality on the necessary ones, alt quality determination/zealotry. What more do this build needs to be comfortable, both rings with skills that cost 200Ex each?

https://pastebin.com/e6N934fq

I was running a "cheap" poison BV ("cheap" because most expensive item is asenath gloves) with 80% less investment able to kill anything (I sucks against sirus, still did it A8 and conquerors just nuke, they die in 5 seconds).

I'm getting frustrated with this build, everytime i reach a point thinking it will be "the point", i don't feel any reward.

Clear speed is 10/10, that's true, but like any other build.

Thoughts please? Tips?

- Fix your Nebulis. Get as much increase cold and lightning dmg as possible. I would go 19% on both as minimum.
- Call of the Brotherhood SHOULD both have 48% conversion. This is what we use CoB for.
- Because you're still struggling, I guess you're not doing super juiced maps. I would replace HH with Torrent's Reclamation
- Fix your flasks. Drop life flask and get RMR jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity. Drop mana flask. Drop either Rumis' or Wise Oak whichever you prefer. Replace those with Cinderswallow with Crit Chance craft, Atziri's Promise and Diamond flask with Warding. You can even drop Quicksilver and keep both Rumi's and Wise Oak as you're using Shield Charge so you don't need much movement speed. If you get Torrent's Reclamation, that's more movement speed. But if you want to keep your Quicksilver, still, fix it. And quality those! Lol.
- Get level 21 Purity of Ice and Fire. That would cap your resist to 90%

Doing all of the above would give you probably double your current damage. I'm not sure if you're activating your RF. If you die so much, try deactivating it and see if that helps with tankyness, but would lead to less dmg. But hey, you don't do dmg if you die. Lol.

After doing all of the above. You should push for more Aura effect. In my opinion, this is the hard part. Especially if you want small upgrades in between. Currently you have 301% aura effect. If you want to jump to 400%-ish, you need to get 6-passives 25% + First Among Equals + 1 Voices Large Cluster (even the cheapest one). This would take a long time and the problem with that is, you don't feel the accomplishment in between. I personally opt for small upgrades. IIRC, I went from 302% to around 315% to around 350% and I pushed it to 401% now. I don't know which route is longer but I prefer the latter. I felt that I get stronger and stronger and not just 1 big upgrade. That's just me but yeah. So, you need to get those medium clusters. 6-passive 25% + First Among Equal. Take note that this is pure stacking aura effect. You can opt for 6-passive 25% + ES if you need ES and/or chaos res. However you need. While doing this, at the same time, trying to get rid of those reduce mana reserve on medium clusters for certain auras, ONLY if you can, for more aura effect and getting more RMRs somewhere.

You should plan for your upgrades and not just blindly do upgrade for the sake of it. 'Cause if you don't, you'd hit a wall and tell yourself, you're spending more and more (talking about HH. Lol) but you're not feeling any difference.

Cheers!
"
Sigosuu escribió:
aura stack with Transcendence + anomalous dread banner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHaIDlJKmEg&t

I forgot to switch fork -> cold pen in boss :V

Nice build! I like how you use Phase Run as your only movement skill. Would like to see how fast you walk with all the flask up. Also like the Basalt + Reflexes. I'd try that setup and get myself a movement watcher's eye. I don't have corrupted CoB with aura yet so I can't just fit in Phase Run. Those CoB are SOOOO expensive. And of all of it, the EXPLODE sceptre!! Damn! If I would have a goal this league, that would be the one. Can you share how you crafted that? Also, do you need a Sceptre to craft it?

Thanks. Cheers!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional