[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Can anyone give me some advice on where I am going wrong,

I don't seem to be very tanky nor do I do as much damage as I wish I was doing.

Below is my gear I have enough mana for all auras with around 150 left over.

I just don't know where to go, just took on sirus 5 and barely won with 1 portal left.
Gear

Also have a shavs if LL is any better.

If it makes a difference I have around 30ex I can drop into upgrades/changes.

Editado por útlima vez por hackulow en 28 oct. 2020 14:04:21
"
Ruderatus escribió:

Alright. How many actual phys damage reduction can we have without armour? Let's say we have aura stacker with 4x aura effect and 15 auras. So each aura gives us 4% phys damage reduction (guardian). In that case we have:
15*4% = 60 % from the permanent auras
4% from the smite temporal aura
3*4% = 12% from the endurance charges
At best we can have 76% phys damage reduction without armour.
It is decent number but If we have less auras, less aura effect, no endurance charges then physical damage will gives us a lot of trouble.
Armour will help to cap our phys damage reduction even if it's not very effective against big hits.

Thanks for the explanation. Correct me if I'm wrong. So in theory, if you already have 90% phys dmg reduction without armour, then armour does nothing. Right?
"
hackulow escribió:
Can anyone give me some advice on where I am going wrong,

I don't seem to be very tanky nor do I do as much damage as I wish I was doing.

Below is my gear I have enough mana for all auras with around 150 left over.

I just don't know where to go, just took on sirus 5 and barely won with 1 portal left.
Gear

Also have a shavs if LL is any better.

If it makes a difference I have around 30ex I can drop into upgrades/changes.

I'm not using spark so I don't know much. But in order for spark to work, you need more aura effect than what you have. I'm talking about single targets. And it's much worse on Sirus 'cause you can't rely on flask for some additional dmg. Also, considering the open layout of Sirus fight, your dps is worse. I think you're probably fine with normal map boss right? You can just for a bit and they die. But for sirus, it's not gonna happen.

It's not much of an advice but I'd say don't use spark for Sirus. At least for your current setup. Also prioritize to make your resistances 90%. That would boost dps and tankyness at the same time. With your current aura effect, you need at least level 23 purities. You could do that by putting level 21 on Alpha's Howl. LL is much stronger if you want that route. In terms of tankyness, I don't know why CI is more tanky as what ppl say other than the fact that chaos dmg is not an issue and you don't have to get chaos resistances in your gear. Other than that, I'm really not sure. If chaos dmg immunity is what makes it tanky, then that's the explanation. Actually, if anyone can explain why CI is more tanky (if it actually is), that would be appreciated. I'm actually using CI myself and I'd say I'm more tanky. But I have more gears than what I used to have when I'm LL so I'm not sure if it actually is more tanky.

But yeah, I'm being off-topic here. TLDR; dont use Spark on Sirus, at least for now.

Edit: Forgot to mention, you're missing some aura effect in your tree. Upper left and upper right nodes. And use the Glancing Blow points for more cluster. Also get "Charge on Kill" near the scion starting node.

I'm not sure why you said you have all auras. You're missing Vitality, Malevolence, Haste, Grace. Divergent Purity of Elements with Enhance would be a big upgrade.
Editado por útlima vez por _mrkvn en 28 oct. 2020 23:10:13
"
_mrkvn escribió:
So in theory, if you already have 90% phys dmg reduction without armour, then armour does nothing. Right?

right (but I don't think it is possible)
"
_mrkvn escribió:
Implicit reduce mana reservation is for those normal jewels, not cluster. They cost about 1 or 2c. Disregard the stats for now just to get going. I forgot to mention that the Large Clusters in the pastebin I provided are junk. The base is right enough but I didn't consider the notables. It's just there mainly to put the medium ones. You can get a better one if you like but to mention again, the purpose of that pastebin is to play the build:
1. With all the aura active.
2. Cheapest it could get.
3. Earliest level possible.

Cheers!

All prices in your PoB are very outdated even with the ex on 60c, ie: Boots are 10ex instead of 90c (Someone sold these boots for 90c wtf?), medium clusters and rings around 3ex, etc. You got luck or the pob is from standard?
"
Ruderatus escribió:
"
_mrkvn escribió:
So in theory, if you already have 90% phys dmg reduction without armour, then armour does nothing. Right?

right (but I don't think it is possible)

Thanks. Just want to know how phys dmg reduction and armour works.

Cheers!

"
All prices in your PoB are very outdated even with the ex on 60c, ie: Boots are 10ex instead of 90c (Someone sold these boots for 90c wtf?), medium clusters and rings around 3ex, etc. You got luck or the pob is from standard?

Are you actually complaining? Did you see the date it was posted? Of course it's outdated. Do you know the date today? PoB was created even before I posted that. Am I your slave to update the PoB's price daily for your convenience? Providing you some PoB for your reference and you complain?
"
_mrkvn escribió:
Are you actually complaining? Did you see the date it was posted? Of course it's outdated. Do you know the date today? PoB was created even before I posted that. Am I your slave to update the PoB's price daily for your convenience? Providing you some PoB for your reference and you complain?

Are you okay? Need help? Have you been kidnapped?

Say "chill" to get help asap!
Hey there,

I`m really loving this build.
Also did invest a lot of currency and kind of hit a wall right now.
Don`t get me wrong, it destroys everything and the clearspeed is fine.
Still, I`m always looking for upgrades, but I don`t know what I could upgrade next?
Seems like I`d have to either sacrifice a herald and change those medium cluster jewels with purposeful harbinger in order to fit in something like purity of elements or the remaining upgrades are double-corrupted/better items like Shavs, better Nebulis, COTB...am I wrong/missing something?

This is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/umebjSRf
"
ElLoco2836 escribió:
Hey there,

I`m really loving this build.
Also did invest a lot of currency and kind of hit a wall right now.
Don`t get me wrong, it destroys everything and the clearspeed is fine.
Still, I`m always looking for upgrades, but I don`t know what I could upgrade next?
Seems like I`d have to either sacrifice a herald and change those medium cluster jewels with purposeful harbinger in order to fit in something like purity of elements or the remaining upgrades are double-corrupted/better items like Shavs, better Nebulis, COTB...am I wrong/missing something?

This is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/umebjSRf

- You could always pursue for more aura effect. I see that you have your points allocated on the tree somewhere. A cheap upgrade would be getting 7-passive voices and use those points to fit another medium cluster. I think, in that way, you could get past 400% aura effect if you can get medium clusters with 25% effect + First Among Equals to replace those Purposeful Harbingers, provided your mana reservation is still good.
- Get "Charge on Kill" on the tree for power/frenzy/endurance charge generation.
- Get fire dmg to spells from somewhere to proc additional dmg from Cinderswallow.
- You're right. If you can fit in Divergent Purity of Elements, that would be a nice upgrade.

Cheers!
I’m going massively wrong somewhere. I can’t quite work it out. I die really easy. Can’t complete labs. Literally have no spa which I understand my auras are low levels. But I really can’t work out what auras I should and can be using.

I’m trying the arc build at the moment with hopes of changing to winter orb ASAP. But literally can’t work out where I’m going so wrong. I’m a casual player so yea I’m a bit stupid. But really fancied a scion build for ages now but can’t get this one working. From previous experience I literally changed up a small amount of things to make quality of life so much better. If anyone can look over my character Sensorby and point me in the right direction It be much appreciated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional