[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

What is the minimal cost of this build enough to do the damage and survive A8?
"
Kripto1183 escribió:

just load the POB and price it out, mate. I have about 20ex in or so

ON ANOTHER NOTE,

CHARGED MINES vs. INSPIRATION; DPS seems 'similar' but I'm no POB warrior, what's best FOR ARC setup?

ARC feels soooo nice now with some decent DPS; ST is still inferior IMHO but clear is great!

EDIT: for t16+ bosses, CHARGED feels superior, wish I could figure out the real numbers, I am super dumb at POB, here's comparison

https://pastebin.com/M29qFRvS

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 23 jul. 2020 20:39:10
I find charged mines to be better in nearly every situation.
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
Kripto1183 escribió:

just load the POB and price it out, mate. I have about 20ex in or so

ON ANOTHER NOTE,

CHARGED MINES vs. INSPIRATION; DPS seems 'similar' but I'm no POB warrior, what's best FOR ARC setup?

ARC feels soooo nice now with some decent DPS; ST is still inferior IMHO but clear is great!

EDIT: for t16+ bosses, CHARGED feels superior, wish I could figure out the real numbers, I am super dumb at POB, here's comparison

https://pastebin.com/M29qFRvS

Charged Mines has some QoL. You'd have to add blood rage to generate frenzy charges and you'd lose some throwing speed.
I have a med cluster with Liquid Inspiration.
I am thinking what should I choose for another passive skill?
Numbing Elixir: Since I can use flask to avoid shock, curse, blood, poison. Then what is the benefit for this passive skill?
Maybe I should choose Spiked Concoction which can be easily craft or Distilled Perfection?
"
seevildancer escribió:
I have a med cluster with Liquid Inspiration.
I am thinking what should I choose for another passive skill?
Numbing Elixir: Since I can use flask to avoid shock, curse, blood, poison. Then what is the benefit for this passive skill?
Maybe I should choose Spiked Concoction which can be easily craft or Distilled Perfection?

Just lucent spam and you should hit liquid inspiration + distilled relatively easily (hit a few ones under 50 tries), easily depending on budget ofc.
Another question about the choose of Mystic Bulwark, Prodigal Perfection and Annihilation or Saboteur+Assassination+Soul Siphon when you have big + med cluster.

In POB, it shows the first choice gives me more mana, more DPS.
But why Saboteur+Assassination is selected in this guide?
Is it because the DPS provided by Saboteur+Assassination cannot be show in POB easily?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/rGFYZ2fQ
Editado por útlima vez por seevildancer en 25 jul. 2020 14:01:42
Hello, been using this build for awhile and was looking to do an upgrade. Could any experience player advice on the 3 most important upgrade which I should look at?
Somewhere was mentioned remove non-chaos add chaos harvest craft is safe to use on the medium clusters to remove the unwanted added small passives also grant: etc. mods.

Does it not take Liquid and Distilled into account or can it remove them, breaking the jewel?

Editado por útlima vez por Ex0rt_ en 25 jul. 2020 18:14:42
"Enduring mana flask - As said above, you must have this flask because it increases both smoothness of the build and survivability. Look for these stats. It is recommended to use Divine mana flask for maximum recovery rate.
Prefix : Enduring (MANDATORY)
Suffix : Catarina Avoid Stun, this can be received by adding a veiled mod via Aisling in research"

How is it possible to put a veiled mod in a magic bottle? The table asks for a rare item!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional