[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Love to get a gear review. Trying to squeeze out ml ore dps/life.

Xbox is the worst, cant afford enlightens right now and warlord ex are 8ex like wtf.
Anyone knows what anointing passive we should go for on the amulet? Kinda hard to search through 90+ pages of replies
"
Loeol escribió:
Anyone knows what anointing passive we should go for on the amulet? Kinda hard to search through 90+ pages of replies

Claws of the hawk
Is it normal to feel super squishy in Delirium 20 with this build?
"
DarKWolFPS2 escribió:
Hey guys I'm kinda lost,
It seems like I have 1Mil DPS with almost exact tree (exculding the life nodes)
and gear as the author.
Also, way way less Crit Chance and Crit Multiplier

Can anyone help to navigate me to the right direction damage wise with this build?

Thank !

Anyone? :)

damage seems to be no problem, 5k Life and cluster jewels, what should I upgrade next? was thinking watchers eye?
This is going to be a noob question.... but where am i getting my int from??? am I having to get the 2 30 int passives? In all the Skill trees I look at for the guild it talks about them but doesnt actually have then selected. I am looking at every ones gear and not seeing enough int from gear to have 113 for wasp. Overall great guide. Thanks for the help.
"
MediocreMexican escribió:
This is going to be a noob question.... but where am i getting my int from??? am I having to get the 2 30 int passives? In all the Skill trees I look at for the guild it talks about them but doesnt actually have then selected. I am looking at every ones gear and not seeing enough int from gear to have 113 for wasp. Overall great guide. Thanks for the help.

on your gear, you can put 60 on a ring like the OP did, I personally just put it on my amulet and grabbed one of the 30 nodes on tree.
Can someone suggest me what my next update may be, my idea was to craft the weapon, what do you think.

Note: So far I have managed to craft this claw, what do you think, do I have to keep looking for better stats like crtical chance or do I leave it like that and add the +3 crafted mods already? This means 3-5 ex in just crafting the gun, is it worth the outlay? Thanks ;)

"
Blutiful escribió:

damage seems to be no problem, 5k Life and cluster jewels, what should I upgrade next? was thinking watchers eye?

there are a lot of upgrades you can do before watchers eye, can get ring with assassins mark, a chest with -15 to spells so you can get better rings and wont need to run the -3's, other then that just better pieces in each slot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional