[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Sefirotcler escribió:
Can someone suggest me what my next update may be, my idea was to craft the weapon, what do you think.

Note: So far I have managed to craft this claw, what do you think, do I have to keep looking for better stats like crtical chance or do I leave it like that and add the +3 crafted mods already? This means 3-5 ex in just crafting the gun, is it worth the outlay? Thanks ;)

Imo would get this.

"
Stormswa escribió:
"
Sefirotcler escribió:
Can someone suggest me what my next update may be, my idea was to craft the weapon, what do you think.

Note: So far I have managed to craft this claw, what do you think, do I have to keep looking for better stats like crtical chance or do I leave it like that and add the +3 crafted mods already? This means 3-5 ex in just crafting the gun, is it worth the outlay? Thanks ;)

Imo would get this.

Ok, thanks for the suggestion of the ring, about the claws, what is your opinion? Do I abandon that crafting or continue with it? A greeting;)
"
Stormswa escribió:
"
MediocreMexican escribió:
This is going to be a noob question.... but where am i getting my int from??? am I having to get the 2 30 int passives? In all the Skill trees I look at for the guild it talks about them but doesnt actually have then selected. I am looking at every ones gear and not seeing enough int from gear to have 113 for wasp. Overall great guide. Thanks for the help.

on your gear, you can put 60 on a ring like the OP did, I personally just put it on my amulet and grabbed one of the 30 nodes on tree.

Thanks for the info.
"
Stormswa escribió:
"
Sefirotcler escribió:

Imo would get this.

For crafting assasin on hit in rings you use chaos o alt?
"
Sefirotcler escribió:
"
Stormswa escribió:
"
Sefirotcler escribió:

Imo would get this.

For crafting assasin on hit in rings you use chaos o alt?

I would alt craft but make sure its Ilvl 80 item and expect to use a lot of them. That is why even crappy ones are 50+ chaos. I just bought mine.
"
indirect escribió:
How do I improve my impale chance on cyclone? Sitting at 40% and I feel like I never impale lol

You'll need your ascendancy & the dread banner at the very least, you are only 56 and have just the impale support gem for now, levelup and you'll see the impale chance growing to 100+%
Can anyone in general give me some advice?

"
tomxlove escribió:
Can you give me some advice on my build?

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/WYxJgCcW

Gear:
So I've got this claw

but after reading about the crit chance on the wasps nest, I'm not actually sure how good it is...

I thought it was really good and would like advice on if I should go with it or try to sell and go back to wasps nest. I killed Sirus with the wasp but failed to down him with this claw...it doesn't really FEEL that much better but I don't know.

I've been playing around in POB a bit, but I'm still really new to it. I feel like the rare claw is SO much better on paper, but in POB it's only a slight upgrade seemingly. Perhaps too much investment for such a small upgrade?

Edit: Here is the rest of my gear by the way

I'm not sure what to improve on next.
Editado por útlima vez por PumpFactory en 4 abr. 2020 14:24:37
"
maciek2g escribió:
I need help with next upgrades, my dmg is kinda low (750k shaper dps in POB).
I'v recently shwitched my amulet to Impresence and running Vulnerability + Blasphemy.

Watcher's Eye with %Increased dmg while affected by Precision

On top of that, I'm running cluster jewels
2x Large with Claw dmg
-2x Deep cuts, Wind-up, Smite the Weak
3x Medium with Channeling dmg and 1x Medium with Critical strike chance
-2x Precise Focus, Hex Breaker, Rapid Infusion, Precise Commander, Savage Response
3x Small with % life
-3x Fettle

Bump, anyone could help me? How do I improve DPS now?
Switched weapon back to
, tooltip dps seems a bit higher. But what to upgrade next? I feel like there is not much to improve now...
Trying to get away from Abyssus.

I can't seem to get a good enchant on it.
I just bought a 40% damage cyclone helm for cheap.

Abyssus
115% multiplier
40-60 phy to attacks
41% increase damage taken

vs

Rare
Potentially
High life
9% increase physical damage taken
40% cyclone damage
some resist/accuracy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hollow_Palm_Technique