[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

in concidering unwavering stance its only 2 spots away but dying a lot from stun, I don't have a lot of evasion anyway.

ok I thought it was the stun that was slowing me down but think its the chill effect.
Editado por útlima vez por Stormswa en 4 abr. 2020 15:59:53
"
LockedGoblin689 escribió:
Trying to get away from Abyssus.

I can't seem to get a good enchant on it.
I just bought a 40% damage cyclone helm for cheap.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hollow_Palm_Technique
any way to make this work?

unless u craft a good helmet i wouldnt recommend, u'd give up a lot of dps

you dnt need accuracy, the worthy foe ascendancy gives u 100% hit

a lot of people playing hollow palm, just look up poeninja/builds for inspiration
"
Stormswa escribió:
in concidering unwavering stance its only 2 spots away but dying a lot from stun, I don't have a lot of evasion anyway.

ok I thought it was the stun that was slowing me down but think its the chill effect.

your flasks are a mess, follow the guide and get freeze removal on one of the flasks
Editado por útlima vez por rascalrandy en 4 abr. 2020 16:11:10

I have one although I agree they need to be better.

Hey Guys,

Could you suggest me what to upgrade next ?
With my current setup i was able to beat 20/20 Simulacrum but failed to get Sirus A5 lower than 80% life in 6 portals.

From what I understand the chest is pretty bad but it was kinda cheap.

Here is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/DL596RCj

Thank you so much <3
Editado por útlima vez por Septial en 4 abr. 2020 16:33:30
"
rascalrandy escribió:
"
Stormswa escribió:

your flasks are a mess, follow the guide and get freeze removal on one of the flasks

That helped a lot thanks.

"
DarKWolFPS2 escribió:
Hey guys I'm kinda lost,
It seems like I have 1Mil DPS with almost exact tree (exculding the life nodes)
and gear as the author.
Also, way way less Crit Chance and Crit Multiplier

Can anyone help to navigate me to the right direction damage wise with this build?

Thank !

Please anyone? I feel so underpowered, bosses (like guardians) does not kill me but it takes ages for me to kill them
assassins mark on ring will add a ton of damage for bosses.

A question when I open the POB it only shows me the dps in shaper, but it doesn't show me the actual impaling dps. T_T

Hello guys.

Try to mess around with the Quick and Deadly from large cluster jewel. Slight DPS boost from 30% quality Wasp Nest.

Chaos spamming for the tailwind boots.

Will multi-mod amulet and curse ring when finalize with another armor or gloves for the resistance.

Currently i don't need the -15 mana cost chest, -8 amulet is enough for me.

Bottled faith drropped from Cortex yesterday. Still deciding about selling or using it.

Curse immune from Hex Breaker on medium cluster jewel.

Need some advise. Is the chest upgrade is a must (crit% or explode)? Currently have about 7.5ex in stash.

Thanx!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional