[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SignoEleven escribió:
"
indirect escribió:
How do I improve my impale chance on cyclone? Sitting at 40% and I feel like I never impale lol

Are you sure you sure you are looking at the right tool tip for the percentage? I look at my cyclone tool tip and it shows 100%, but my attack tool tip does not.

Also, did you read the build guide and follow it?

What other tooltip would I look at than the one on my skill bar lol
Thanks for the feedback! I upgraded my rings and bought a belly of the beast. The extra life really helps.

If you had the following items, what would you focus on upgrading next?

great build man thanks a lot. just one prob is that my chance to hit is at 87% and during conq it feels like i am missing a lot of hits. could u help me out on that.

Thanks
Herald of purity over pride?????
cool
"
jixyjix escribió:

If you had the following items, what would you focus on upgrading next?

Flasks (quality to 20% on all) and i'd swap out the basalt for a silver, then Chest (-mana cost), helmet (abysuss), and a ring (for one with assasins mark) and finally upgrade/replace the cluster jewels.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
I need help with next upgrades, my dmg is kinda low (750k shaper dps in POB).
I'v recently shwitched my amulet to Impresence and running Vulnerability + Blasphemy.

Watcher's Eye with %Increased dmg while affected by Precision

On top of that, I'm running cluster jewels
2x Large with Claw dmg
-2x Deep cuts, Wind-up, Smite the Weak
3x Medium with Channeling dmg and 1x Medium with Critical strike chance
-2x Precise Focus, Hex Breaker, Rapid Infusion, Precise Commander, Savage Response
3x Small with % life
-3x Fettle

Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 4 abr. 2020 2:46:54
Finally got my chest its starting to feel real good.

these literally dropped 5 minutes after spending all my entire currency tab to buy the body armor.

Editado por útlima vez por Stormswa en 4 abr. 2020 3:36:51

I need help with where to go from here. Always dying because my HP only reaches 4,685 and damage to rare monsters and bosses is very low. Any help would be appreciated
Editado por útlima vez por SisonJ en 4 abr. 2020 3:41:25
"
SisonJ escribió:

I need help with where to go from here. Always dying because my HP only reaches 4,685 and damage to rare monsters and bosses is very low. Any help would be appreciated

reasons you are dying:

50% max rolled abyssus ( try to get max 42% extra dmg taken)

no life rolls on 1 ring, amu, boots, belt.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional