[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I found that getting two small cluster jewels with Towering Threat mitigates small area of effect of this build and helps quite a bit in mapping.
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
"
Tresdezara escribió:
With wasps nest should i swap out brutality for melee phys so i can get the chaos damage while poisoned or does it not matter in the long run?

Brutality is the best because this is a physical build, the wasp nest is good because it has decent pdps, aps and crit chance :)
"
Chinkyfam escribió:
which would be the higher ST gain really early on with this build;

Dread banner + herald of purity

or

Herald OF purity + precision?

it's either one or the other atm due to mana restriction, or does it not matter at all?

Dread Banner is very needed as soon as you get Impale Support and Master of Metal, it adds a ton of dps!
"
GetGrenade escribió:
"
Bergerbrush escribió:

I think i need to emphasize this more in this thread. We can't just straight up facetank every boss. We can facetank when we can attack/leech and sadly Sirus jumps around a lot, drops degen on the ground that makes it so we can't leech at all. So he is pretty annoying. But should still not be too bad to kill with good dps :)

Also new Sirus spawns bigger degen pools, teleports more, his apparation is much more aggresive and there is no more "free" corridor phase. It's a really hard fight for this build.

Yeah I think every melee build will have a hard time with Sirus now unless you have crazy good gear/dps.
Editado por útlima vez por Bergerbrush en 18 mar. 2020 6:47:50
"
alpihun escribió:
One thing to note: the leveling trees are way off. PoB sure tells you the required minimum level, but at level ~41 you realistically have like only a third of the bonus passives, so transitioning to cyclone with the impale support is somewhere around level 50+.

Thanks for telling me^^ I haven't had much time going into extreme detail of some of the most recent changes. I've been spending as much time as I can updating as much as I can but with so many updates pushed I tend to miss minor things like that :)
"
Gorka59 escribió:

My stuff atm, would liek to replace bloodseeker by Varunastra or both claws to varu and get more damages nodes under resolute techniques, i play softcore i need less life nodes or at least i feel ok right now and would like to get all thoose fancy damages nodes to try

any advice to swap varunastra ppl ?
"
Gorka59 escribió:
"
Gorka59 escribió:

My stuff atm, would liek to replace bloodseeker by Varunastra or both claws to varu and get more damages nodes under resolute techniques, i play softcore i need less life nodes or at least i feel ok right now and would like to get all thoose fancy damages nodes to try

any advice to swap varunastra ppl ?

Well according to my PoB switching to Varunastra would be a hefty DPS loss. And if you swap out the Bloodseeker you will lose the Instant Leech. But its up to you, if you do get more damage nodes under RT like you said then it might be worth it.
Hey there, love the build for mapping so far!

The problem is definitely bossing, couldn't kill my first Sirus (Awakening 5) today.

Also checked my PoB and my numbers are nowhere close to even 2mil, and I am using some kinda expensive gear there.

Can you advise on the upgrades? My next step is getting 2 Enlightens to fit Pride. HOWEVER I haven't tried fitting Pride as is in my gear, since my Enchant is helpful in this regard.

Edit: Ok, Pride fits in the loadout with Blood Rage and Totem still activatable.
Editado por útlima vez por VyersReaver en 18 mar. 2020 8:06:13
Also, was looking into Cluster Jewels, will craft this one to have Precice Focus and Curse Immune while channeling:
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
Chinkyfam escribió:
which would be the higher ST gain really early on with this build;

Dread banner + herald of purity

or

Herald OF purity + precision?

it's either one or the other atm due to mana restriction, or does it not matter at all?

Dread Banner is very needed as soon as you get Impale Support and Master of Metal, it adds a ton of dps!

thanks for the reply, i presume you drop the banner on boss fights and beefy mobs? also another quick one, switching from skill tree #4 to #5 i refunded the points as shown in tree and applied them to the other paths but lost all my dex, resulting in me not being able to use my armour, must've f'd up here somewhere

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional