[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Correct me if i'm wrong but - - >

Quiet few people running with carnage heart ammy. Maybe that's because it's cheap and offers decent ammount of attributes.. In that case it's okay.. But still better option can be picked for few C's.. And my main point is, if anyone using it because of "increased damage ehile leeching".. I might be wrong but this dsn't apply to our build as technically we're never on a leeching instance thus not benefiting from this mod.
Wicked_Clown
Why does this build need taunt monsters on hit? its not reckoning build.. I dont get it.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
My PoB atm : https://pastebin.com/f1JyGxXp
Can anyone check and give me an advice if i should go with 2nd cluster jewel or just go normal passive from now. And is it worth upgrade to 350 pDPS claw ? Also i have assasin mark ring so is there anyway i can check that in PoB ( sorry i'm bad at using PoB ). Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por huyakf1997 en 18 mar. 2020 13:42:52
"
webas escribió:
Why does this build need taunt monsters on hit? its not reckoning build.. I dont get it.

If you look at the one ascendancy after the taunt it says "Enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks"

so basically u dont need to focus on any hit what so ever, 1 hit and you basically have RT
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Thank you for the build. I am loving it and cruising through atlas.

The question is for endgame would you recommend to craft a high dps claw or a sword since Quick and Deadly is such a good skill for dual weilding different weapons.

Thank You
"
DjPapaz escribió:

Quiet few people running with carnage heart ammy. Maybe that's because it's cheap and offers decent ammount of attributes.. In that case it's okay.. But still better option can be picked for few C's.. And my main point is, if anyone using it because of "increased damage ehile leeching".. I might be wrong but this dsn't apply to our build as technically we're never on a leeching instance thus not benefiting from this mod.

Thought about the same thing, but was still half asleep and bought one before. But yeah, was cheap ^^
Edit: I am an idiot and didn't realize i needed to update PoB .... derp

Everytime I try to Take the 3.10 PoB link and try to import in PoB Crashes. Mever had this issue before, any idea how to fix it?

Editado por útlima vez por Progressivedarkness en 18 mar. 2020 15:06:57
Which curse is better? Vulnearbility or Assasin Mark for gloves? Also, can u chek my characte? I lost 1mld dps today and I dont give a **** why. Had 2.5 mln, atm only 1.6...
Editado por útlima vez por qww177 en 18 mar. 2020 14:36:46
"
DjPapaz escribió:

Blood Rage
Spell, Duration, Physical
Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge
5-15)% increased Attack Speed
1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life
You take 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage
You take 4% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Physical Damage
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Base duration is (7-10.8) seconds
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
Ok after some testing I found an ok set up so you dont need the chest, it just an option.

use Soul Taker with the new jewels ability, quick and deadly

Pro
You dont need a 16 to 20ex chest "So its a viable stop gap"

Con
you have to use a blood magic flame dash set up "At least you can jump over stuff"

also a -7 praxis will also work but you loss out on an important ring slot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional