[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
"
DjPapaz escribió:
Correct me if i'm wrong but - - >

Quiet few people running with carnage heart ammy. Maybe that's because it's cheap and offers decent ammount of attributes.. In that case it's okay.. But still better option can be picked for few C's.. And my main point is, if anyone using it because of "increased damage ehile leeching".. I might be wrong but this dsn't apply to our build as technically we're never on a leeching instance thus not benefiting from this mod.

Blood Rage
Spell, Duration, Physical
Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge
5-15)% increased Attack Speed
1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life
You take 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage
You take 4% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Physical Damage
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Base duration is (7-10.8) seconds

Yeah there's ussualy more sources of leech thab only blood rage, but that's not the point.. Regular leech applies over time, and while wearing Carnage Heart you get dps increas while that leech over time goes off. In this build due to Bloodseeker out leech is applied instanlty meaning there's no leech over time, it's instant. So even if you get any increase in dps.. It's for a milisec ( as long as 'instant' takes time). I might be wrong but that's how i understand it ;)
Wicked_Clown
deleted too sleepy too dumb >:
Editado por útlima vez por EdgaJudo en 19 mar. 2020 1:03:18
Thanks for all the great work on this guide! One quick question: In the new Cluster Jewel Skill Tree, I noticed that the 3 leech nodes leading to Gladiator's Perseverance aren't taken, but they are taken in the League Starter PoB. If I'm using this build as my league starter but want to use Cluster Jewels down the road, should I be taking these 3 nodes or not?

Thanks!
Getting high qual cyclone is one. Still.. I need a melee strike range, not satisfied with the AOE, unfortunately. Get it on gloves or amy(dareso salute)?What say you?

Pob Gear only: https://pastebin.com/uGEDap8N
(for whatever reason getting error when uploading tree)

Thanks
Hey

I like this Build ...
How do you use Blood/Sand Stance?
Sand for clear and Blood for Bosses?
How does Maim-Support work there? Can i play everithing in Sand-Stance because Maim-Support?
"
VectorSigmaPoE escribió:
Hey, thanks for the guide.

I was using the PoB links in the "Path of Buildings" section and noticed that in the trees linked in "Leveling Guide -> Leveling Trees" section we don't take any nodes in the claw section (ending with Claws of the Pride) while in the PoB we do. Similarly for Charging Offensive.

Just curious if there is something I am missing here. Should we be skipping those or getting them but later on transitioning out?

Thanks.

If you look at the section called "PoB" there is a new PoB out for 3.10 with cluster jewels :) I update the guide almost everyday since league start with improvements
"
Loving this build - lvl 84 and slowly upgrading as I go. Mad profits, minimal investment. Thanks for making mandatory quarantine so much more fun lol.

Happy to hear that! Remember that the Taste of Hate actually doesn't give any damage btw!^^ Get a Lions Roar instead :)
"
Jockus escribió:
Did you change the skill tree? cause now when i look at the last skill tree link, the claw nodes are not there so i dont know what to fill in next..

I changed it recently yes. Updates of the build can be found at the start "3.10 Updates"

I update since league start to improve the build :)
"
DjPapaz escribió:
Correct me if i'm wrong but - - >

Quiet few people running with carnage heart ammy. Maybe that's because it's cheap and offers decent ammount of attributes.. In that case it's okay.. But still better option can be picked for few C's.. And my main point is, if anyone using it because of "increased damage ehile leeching".. I might be wrong but this dsn't apply to our build as technically we're never on a leeching instance thus not benefiting from this mod.

Indeed Carnage Heart is not a very good option for this build :p
"
Lyxara escribió:
"
webas escribió:
Why does this build need taunt monsters on hit? its not reckoning build.. I dont get it.

If you look at the one ascendancy after the taunt it says "Enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks"

so basically u dont need to focus on any hit what so ever, 1 hit and you basically have RT

As Lyxara says here. When we taunt we have reduced damage taken and mobs we taunt have less damage as well.

Then we also taunt enemies so they can't evade our attacks so we dont need accuracy at all :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional