[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
bicoelvis escribió:
Man, this build is an awesome league starter.
I bought a facebreaker with the first chaos I found and then changed to claws as soon as I could use them (ofc I dropped the gloves).

Breeziest start in all leagues I've played.

Kudos for the awesome guide!

Happy to hear that you are enjoying it! :)
With wasps nest should i swap out brutality for melee phys so i can get the chaos damage while poisoned or does it not matter in the long run?
Double posted
Editado por útlima vez por Tresdezara en 17 mar. 2020 19:42:09
which would be the higher ST gain really early on with this build;

Dread banner + herald of purity

or

Herald OF purity + precision?

it's either one or the other atm due to mana restriction, or does it not matter at all?

"
Bergerbrush escribió:

I think i need to emphasize this more in this thread. We can't just straight up facetank every boss. We can facetank when we can attack/leech and sadly Sirus jumps around a lot, drops degen on the ground that makes it so we can't leech at all. So he is pretty annoying. But should still not be too bad to kill with good dps :)

Also new Sirus spawns bigger degen pools, teleports more, his apparation is much more aggresive and there is no more "free" corridor phase. It's a really hard fight for this build.
Looks fun

Lol this build is going along just fine so far. For anybody wondering how the progression works I can tell you with the above gear at Lv.63 I was able to do T10s no problem and T16s as well (admittedly with a few deaths due to sub-3k HP at the time). The insta-leech feels SO SMOOTH and is so nice.

Lv.63 with leveling gear, sans a Assassin's Mark ring, and I already feel OP.

Can't wait to actually level up normally and gear out!

Is it this claw good enough to change wasp nest?
"
SeeToSky escribió:
why strive now for improvement?

You are missing quality in most of your gems
One thing to note: the leveling trees are way off. PoB sure tells you the required minimum level, but at level ~41 you realistically have like only a third of the bonus passives, so transitioning to cyclone with the impale support is somewhere around level 50+.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional