[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

why strive now for improvement?
Hey guys, i need help with this decision.

Whats the best course of action with the bandits this league?

A - Kill Alira and get 2 Skill Points
B - Save her for resists and critical

Whats your opinion?
Editado por útlima vez por Devensky000 en 17 mar. 2020 13:20:06
Hi, really enjoy that build, this is my first melee character, but I have issue with Sirus. Any tips to beat him? Our main defence mechanic did not really work well here, because Sirus always tp out and we can't deal damage constantly. Avatar's projectiles one shooted me at 5k hp, void zones is a horror, you will die at then like in one second or something. For me that fight is impossible for now, but may be that because I am suck at melee character.
So I would be very happy to hear a couple of tips on that bossfight :)
Hello, nice cyclon build, but I have one problem I'm lvl 56 and someone chandeg the leveling tree and I'm f*cked now, can some repair it or post the first skill tree? Thank you so much 😀 😊
Yeah my Sirus 5 attempt was complete disaster, died to degens like 5 times. Maybe wearing Abyssus is less than ideal for that fight :D
"
tomxlove escribió:

Can you recommend what to update? Also can you check my pob under the accoutn Tomxlove and user Unity? I feel so squishy lol I need help.

?

My stuff atm, would liek to replace bloodseeker by Varunastra or both claws to varu and get more damages nodes under resolute techniques, i play softcore i need less life nodes or at least i feel ok right now and would like to get all thoose fancy damages nodes to try

any advice to swap varunastra ppl ?
also.. i have no rings ... i made a mistake.. no comment, any idea on that like uniques ?
Just want to say thanks for this build, I'm having a blast with it and cruising through content.

The damage is surely there with this build. Just need to get my last ascendancy and some more life nodes to survive some of the 1 shots, and I'm not even close to end game gear.
For everyone that hates whirling blades with passion use Dash+second wind ,shit is amazing and allows you to bypass gaps and other stuff that WB cant.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional