[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

correctly, I understand that from this body I can make -15? What mowers should I throw? ilvl 100
Editado por útlima vez por SeeToSky en 17 mar. 2020 11:22:25
Done Ulab with 4k hp and Abyssys, today is very good layout, good luck, Champions!
"
alpihun escribió:
"
Bergerbrush escribió:

Thats the thing. Slayer can give movement speed and large AoE, good leech, 20% culling and such. But Slayer is not that great on a Budget. It doesn't allow for incredible DPS.

The Champion ascendancy I would say is really well made for Budget or League start characters. Not having to care about Accuracy, free damage with Master of Metal, great defensives with Conqueror and Unstoppable Hero etc.

A lot of people are asking me about better map clear speed on this build as well and what it comes down to is sacrificing DPS for Map Clear potential really. And that is somewhat whats gonna happen if you go Slayer.

Thanks for the fast and detailed reply!
But if I do choose to go Slayer, after all, is there anything to change in the tree/gear, or it is exactly the same? Since I'm more about mapping than bossing.

Aside from getting some accuracy, this one thing I know.

It depends what playstyle you want. If you want to keep the Instant Leech from Bloodseeker and play Slayer it would actually be a very viable option for this build. Playing Impact, Overhelm, Headsman and Bane of Legends would allow for great map clearing and decent single target.

It would obviously be tough balancing your accuracy to get 100% hit chance. And it would be a DPS loss. But it would still be very viable and perhaps fun to play :)
"
braniels2 escribió:
Hello for single target which setup would be better?

1) Pride?
2) Precision and Herald of purity?

Right now i only have one setup with the other auras, i´m using praxis ring and -3 reduced mana cost channeling skills

As it says in the build guide here.

Our main setup lategame when we have -15 armour and enlighten gems. We want pride and precision and drop Herald of Purity.

But now if you want either Pride or Precision+Herald of Purity. Then Pride is the best option. As long as you can maintain your mana with cyclone.
"
Jugles escribió:
How is Deep Cuts compared to Quick and Deadly?

Im running with Scaeva + Bloodseeker atm, som im thinking of a Cluster setup like this:

Large: Quick and Deadly, Combat Rythm, Smite the Weak
Medium: Hex Breaker, Precise Focus

That is a very good Cluster Jewel setup :) Deep cuts is good, and even better lategame with more investments into gear. But Quick and Deadly is good as well and Hex Breaker+Precise Focus is a glorious combination for mapping
"
stick111 escribió:
Tell me - how to look for these cluster jewels On poe.trade?

I don't know about PoE.Trade but on Path of Exiles official trade website -> https://www.pathofexile.com/trade <- you can search for the name of the NODE in the "+ Add Stat Filter"

For example just put in "Hex Breaker" and Hex Breaker jewels will show up
"
SeeToSky escribió:
correctly, I understand that from this body I can make -15? What mowers should I throw? ilvl 100

Indeed you can, any armour ilvl85 warlord influenced and you can make that mod. It's easiest to achieve with Serrated Fossils I believe.
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
"
SeeToSky escribió:

Indeed you can, any armour ilvl85 warlord influenced and you can make that mod. It's easiest to achieve with Serrated Fossils I believe.

Double Post. Derp.
Editado por útlima vez por TsuDhoNim en 17 mar. 2020 12:31:58
"
Bergerbrush escribió:
For example just put in "Hex Breaker" and Hex Breaker jewels will show up
Just in case anyone is intending to try.... we can't yet filter by the passives. Sadly.

If you sort a search you can quickly pull up whichever passive you're going for (attack damage, claws, dual wielding, etc) relatively neatly, but we can't (yet) filter them. If you're running a live search you'll have to just manually check the passives as they pop up.

Random aside and old hat to many I'm sure... you can throw Blood Rage onto your left mouse in place of Move Only (assuming you've the mana sustain for it). Possibly a touch irritating hearing the little drum beat so often when walking, but helps ensure you get higher uptime on the skill. We tend to Movement Skill or spin everywhere 99% of the time, so not a big deal for me with the noises.
Editado por útlima vez por TsuDhoNim en 17 mar. 2020 12:32:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional