[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
Which should I use

Either of the first 2 :) they are both great!
NEW UPDATES ARE OUT! SOON COMPLETELY FINISHED WITH THIS BUILD!

As most of you may have noticed I have not been updating this too much. As I've been busy with Streaming and Playing myself I already started working on other builds and will soon have a new Project where I try to make a Good Viable Build for every Character/Ascendancy in the game.

I have also been working on some meme/fun builds and just seeing whats working overall.

I also wanna apologize to everyone in this thread asking questions. As I've put all my focus in helping people on Stream/in Discord/in DM's I have not had much time or energy to reply to every question here anymore.

Anyway, I give you a new small update for now.

Update #4

Added more Min-Max option such as Ryslathas Coil and Influenced Belts/Gloves.
Added Catalysts in Experienced Guide.
Added Clip in Cluster Jewel Section explaining purchases of Cluster Jewels in Beginner Guide.

Will soon add another Clip explaining usage of Cluster Jewels in Beginner Guide.
Will also soon finish build completely by adding some more general information in Beginner Guide and finalize the Gear Section in Beginner Guide.
Updated my gear, (mostly cluster jewels) dropped around 18 ex last night.

Im kinda new with pob, cant make proper settings so i cant check my dps. For some reason pob doesnt open my second large cluster jewel. If anyone more experienced could check my dps with pob?

https://pastebin.com/2xV3Ky0L
"
maciek2g escribió:

Thank you for this!

Without thinking too much, I slammed Wind-up of one jewel

100% uptime of power charges seems pretty nice? Probably will just look for some Deep Cuts + Devastator for clear speed on second large.

Also will drop some small hp jewels because from what I see - 1 medium with Precise Focus and Vital Focus is 1m dps boost.

Unfortunatelly, my ring took around 6ex to craft
, and still need to invest 2ex to get multimoded life and added physical damage.

Still, got around 12 ex left, will finish up jewels, abyssus, rares, corrupt weapon, maybe get 21 lvl cyclone and the rest will probably go to Awakened gem or Ill try to save a bit for 400 pdps high crit multi claw.

Should end up with around 10m dps and a bit more life than you suggested in PoB. Seems really nice ;)

I would personally sell that jewel with windup on it. It is worth a ton, and you can get power charges from assassin's mark. It is true that you won't have assassin's mark up for bosses, but at high gear levels this build absolutely MELTS bosses. A8 sirus and shaper/elder pretty much instantly phase past 15M DPS, and barely have time to even do damage.

However, 100% delirious, fully juiced/sextanted T16 maps are still a significant challenge... and they are also ENORMOUSLY profitable with the exponential scaling as you go up in delirious levels. I have been running double-beyond juiced T16s with 5 delirium orbs and am currently at average profit of 3.4ex per map after 31 maps, and that's not even counting stuff I have yet to sell.

I can still use way more DPS to do 100% delirious maps more efficiently, but more DPS isn't going to help on bosses that are already pushovers with good gear, so I am primarily focussed on gearing for delirious maps.

That is actually one of the things that is keeping me engaged this season. I have previously made some insane builds, but there was no point in it since there was no bosses or maps in the game that could even remotely provide a challenge past about 40ex in gear. However this season, I feel like even with a 500ex build, T16 100% delirious maps will still provide a challenge and a reason to actually get better.
Editado por útlima vez por Bainand en 7 abr. 2020 11:20:02
"
DeltaKaiser escribió:
1. Preferred Master Craft on AMulet

- Melee damage + +1 Melee range

or

-AOE damage + AOE Inc

2. What is the updated expensive POB, have double deep cuts and I don't know (as per guide) if it is better to spec out of the noteable swift skewering.

Dropped around 300 - 400ex on this character,

give me some insights, as per my POB DPS is just 4M.

https://pastebin.com/HXs28Ewj

the around 100ex jewels

Would love insights on how to furtner improve DPS
got this for like 50c or less i think

:)
Hey guys,
Can anyone explain me why my Shaper DPS is only 4.1m? (according to POB)
How can a expand my dps any further? seems too low for the amount of currency I poured into the build (idk..)

I also got a 350pds with crit multi claw.

Thank you.
"
Navezz escribió:
For some reason pob doesnt open my second large cluster jewel. If anyone more experienced could check my dps with pob?

https://pastebin.com/2xV3Ky0L

I had that problem, the only thing that fixed it for me is to manually change the iLvl of the cluster jewel (i changed mine to something higher).
Gl.
OK i could use some help here. I am trying to make heads or tails of this...

My first build was a necromancer build. Have alot of zombies and spectre crush things while i ran through it...

SO i want to try out a melee build and i like this build and how its talked about... But i cant find the setup like what gems best put where. The necro build it was pretty easy to find out but this one i feel totally lost on what gems to focus on and where should they go... am i missing something here?
"
Bainand escribió:

I would personally sell that jewel with windup on it. It is worth a ton, and you can get power charges from assassin's mark. It is true that you won't have assassin's mark up for bosses, but at high gear levels this build absolutely MELTS bosses. A8 sirus and shaper/elder pretty much instantly phase past 15M DPS, and barely have time to even do damage.

However, 100% delirious, fully juiced/sextanted T16 maps are still a significant challenge... and they are also ENORMOUSLY profitable with the exponential scaling as you go up in delirious levels. I have been running double-beyond juiced T16s with 5 delirium orbs and am currently at average profit of 3.4ex per map after 31 maps, and that's not even counting stuff I have yet to sell.

I can still use way more DPS to do 100% delirious maps more efficiently, but more DPS isn't going to help on bosses that are already pushovers with good gear, so I am primarily focussed on gearing for delirious maps.

That is actually one of the things that is keeping me engaged this season. I have previously made some insane builds, but there was no point in it since there was no bosses or maps in the game that could even remotely provide a challenge past about 40ex in gear. However this season, I feel like even with a 500ex build, T16 100% delirious maps will still provide a challenge and a reason to actually get better.

Well, after some testing and putting
-Deep Cuts, Deadly Repartee, Martial Prowess
-Deep Cuts, Devastator, Martial Prowess
And turning off power charges in PoB, my dps goes a bit lower, than I had with Wind-up and perma power charge.

I guess you suggested to sell this jewel because for 15 or so exalts I can buy other stuff that will boost my dps more? Well, I tried Simulacrum yesterday, dropped 5 passive Voices, so right now I'm sitting on roughly 35 exalts and possibly 15 more if I decide to sell Wind-up jewel, but maybe in that case I should just keep it?

Anyways, I'm left with 3 minor upgrades
-Watcher's
-DeepCuts/Devastator/Martial Prowess jewel
-Finishing up my ring, not sure multimod life + added phys and slam? This ring took like 6 ex already to craft, pretty unlucky so far

And bigger ones
-Awakened Melee Physical
-Crit chest
-Spend rest on 400+ pdps 30+ crit multi claw

Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 8 abr. 2020 2:40:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional