[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

It's a solid build for sure.

My total gear is worth less than 1 ex and clearing 20 waves simulacrum without any issues (including double boss spawns)
T16 also no problem really with bosses.

The biggest issue is the lack of AOE. Radius on cyclone is very small.
Using rampage + Vaal Warchief helps a ton but it's a far cry from most other builds :D

My Iceshot build always get way delirium stacks for example.

The only piece I bought was the chest early league and 1 more enlighten 3, rest is self found/crafted

Not sure If I want to invest in the build, got like 15-20 ex to spend, doubt it will help with getting more stacks due to low aoe.
Ofc It would help doing delirium orb juiced t16 maps.

A part of me want to try Starforge Slayer cyclone again with more AOE stacking :D
Editado por útlima vez por Nivity en 8 abr. 2020 3:34:41
Hi. I am a new player. I don't really like claws as I like Starforge and swords in general. Is there any way to make this build work with starforge or any swords at all without losing performance in general? thanks!
"
DarKWolFPS2 escribió:
Hey guys,
Can anyone explain me why my Shaper DPS is only 4.1m? (according to POB)
How can a expand my dps any further? seems too low for the amount of currency I poured into the build (idk..)

I also got a 350pds with crit multi claw.

Thank you.

Please help :)
https://pastebin.com/NruyP2qJ ... my build ... pob show me ... powerful 60k dps ...what is wrong there ?
Not facetank at all.Spend over 30ex on this build to be one shoted.Thanks!
This is the second league I've ever played (first was the Alva one some time ago)

Decided to try this build and it works great. I needed only a small amount of investment to be able to do endgame content even with my limited knowledge. The fact that we can use two very common unique weapons makes this build super cheap.

2 exa or so in Shaper/Elder/Sirius/T16 have all been doable.

I actually decided to stick with it since and dump everything into it for min-maxing. I spent about 60 exa on my current gear and I don't regret it.

Can clear most narrow maps in >2 mins, can clear 100% delirious maps (a rip on those every now and then however not really avoidable)

The DPS is absolutely insane. 15mil Shaper DPS - Conquerors die before they can do their first attack.

So overall, very good build for low cost that also scales somewhat competitively if you want to dump currency into it.
"
Chromeshield escribió:
This is the second league I've ever played (first was the Alva one some time ago)

Decided to try this build and it works great. I needed only a small amount of investment to be able to do endgame content even with my limited knowledge. The fact that we can use two very common unique weapons makes this build super cheap.

2 exa or so in Shaper/Elder/Sirius/T16 have all been doable.

I actually decided to stick with it since and dump everything into it for min-maxing. I spent about 60 exa on my current gear and I don't regret it.

Can clear most narrow maps in >2 mins, can clear 100% delirious maps (a rip on those every now and then however not really avoidable)

The DPS is absolutely insane. 15mil Shaper DPS - Conquerors die before they can do their first attack.

So overall, very good build for low cost that also scales somewhat competitively if you want to dump currency into it.

Please link me your POB pastebin, I would love to know how'd you hit 15m DPS..
"
DarKWolFPS2 escribió:
"
DarKWolFPS2 escribió:
Hey guys,
Can anyone explain me why my Shaper DPS is only 4.1m? (according to POB)
How can a expand my dps any further? seems too low for the amount of currency I poured into the build (idk..)

I also got a 350pds with crit multi claw.

Thank you.

Please help :)

POB Link?
My build is currently very strong, I think 50 ex investment or something.

First question:
Am I missing any obvious upgrades?

Secondly:
Also, my Curse enemies with 8 vuln ring, what multimods should I go on that?
-I already have the -15 mana chest (no needs to reduce channel)
-Im currently ressed capped around 90%~ on all

Editado por útlima vez por Circled en 8 abr. 2020 12:02:52
"
kuRozaurusrex escribió:
https://pastebin.com/NruyP2qJ ... my build ... pob show me ... powerful 60k dps ...what is wrong there ?

You need better gear mostly. Fix attributes so you can drop the two +30 notables you've allocated.

Alterations I would make.

Change First to Strike, Last to Fall to Unstoppable Hero.
Remove Swift Skewering Notable since you are running 2x Deep Cuts.
Change Entropy Bliss, Medium Cluster to Precise Focus with Enduring Focus.
Change Blight Curio, Large Cluster to have Deep Cuts and Martial Prowess or something similar, Heavy Hitter isn't that good of a notable.

I honeslty wouldn't run Circle of Guilt w/ Herald of Purity for this specific build. You would be better off with a Steel Ring instead. This way you can get -3 on both rings and necklace to make Cyclone free.

You definately wanna swap Sulphur Flask with Basalt Flask and get Abyssus Helmet.
Also drop a Life Flask for a Diamond Flask.

This is as much I can say for now as I don't really know what you're budget is or which content you're currently at.

If you need further help I'd recommend joining the discord and if you want you can @nightmare in the server or just ask in #PathofExile. https://discord.gg/SEeFZn

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional