[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
The weapon is sort of interesting since I was previously using a 480 PDPS imperial claw that I paid 20ex for (I think it is miracle slicer in the POB below), but it is a DPS loss from the 390 DPS one I am using due to no crit multiplier which is huge for this build. One I am using cost me 1ex, and 1ex to craft phys damage it. So I sold the one I bought for 20ex and came out ahead on DPS anyways. I have been shopping around but haven't been able to find an upgrade of over 2% in POB for under 25ex which isn't worth it to me. You can compare vs the 480 DPS claw in POB and it is definitely lower. Wasp nest is a 2.5 million DPS loss which is huge.

Try one of the claws in my pob

https://pastebin.com/XtAV6h6s

they are not that hard to craft and shoul give you a good dps boost.

one question about your gems. how does your golem survive? or do you just resummon it?
"
bex_HB escribió:
"
indirect escribió:
"
indirect escribió:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bricked these boots with Annuls last night lol (I shouldn't even try)

Friend hooked me up with these though :O

Now I just need to get gud tho

Bro ... what is it making you trolling us hard here? ...

What?
Should i switch to this from dex's impale slayer? I feel like this build has more dmg with less investment.
I've already spent a good amount in my build, but the items are very similar to this.

If anyone is kind enough to review and tell me if it's worth it i'd appreciate it a lot.. please?

My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/W0PyjTJw
"
Brutus_4711 escribió:

"
The weapon is sort of interesting since I was previously using a 480 PDPS imperial claw that I paid 20ex for (I think it is miracle slicer in the POB below), but it is a DPS loss from the 390 DPS one I am using due to no crit multiplier which is huge for this build. One I am using cost me 1ex, and 1ex to craft phys damage it. So I sold the one I bought for 20ex and came out ahead on DPS anyways. I have been shopping around but haven't been able to find an upgrade of over 2% in POB for under 25ex which isn't worth it to me. You can compare vs the 480 DPS claw in POB and it is definitely lower. Wasp nest is a 2.5 million DPS loss which is huge.

Try one of the claws in my pob

https://pastebin.com/XtAV6h6s

they are not that hard to craft and shoul give you a good dps boost.

one question about your gems. how does your golem survive? or do you just resummon it?

I tried both claws in the POB, Foe fist gives me a 0.2% damage increase, and Rage Roar gives me a 0.3% increase. So an increase, but I am usually only worrying about upgrading if I can get a couple percent at least (also losing the int on mine means I have to modify another slot as well). There a are a couple other changes to my build I would like to make that will give me over 10% increase once I can afford them, so saving up for those.

Thanks for the link though, your gear is pretty similar to mine. I like your vivid stone jewel, may have to get one like it myself!

My golem is linked to cast when damage taken. It seems to be up most of the time since I am usually ahead of it, and I taunt everything I hit. It definitely dies a lot but gets resummoned pretty quick. Honestly, my favorite thing about it is it takes a few hits off me when I am making syndicate choices or entering a temple.
"
Bainand escribió:

I tried both claws in the POB, Foe fist gives me a 0.2% damage increase, and Rage Roar gives me a 0.3% increase. So an increase, but I am usually only worrying about upgrading if I can get a couple percent at least (also losing the int on mine means I have to modify another slot as well). There a are a couple other changes to my build I would like to make that will give me over 10% increase once I can afford them, so saving up for those.

Thanks for the link though, your gear is pretty similar to mine. I like your vivid stone jewel, may have to get one like it myself!

My golem is linked to cast when damage taken. It seems to be up most of the time since I am usually ahead of it, and I taunt everything I hit. It definitely dies a lot but gets resummoned pretty quick. Honestly, my favorite thing about it is it takes a few hits off me when I am making syndicate choices or entering a temple.

Thx. I'll try the golem.

Got this one (without the multi mods) for some chaos this morning:

Im totally confused with this DPS you guys are posting. My PoB shows barely 2.5-3.4 Total DPS at the best from your links. Do you guys use some special version of PoB which includes Impale DPS or something?
1. Preferred Master Craft on AMulet

- Melee damage + +1 Melee range

or

-AOE damage + AOE Inc

2. What is the updated expensive POB, have double deep cuts and I don't know (as per guide) if it is better to spec out of the noteable swift skewering.

Dropped around 300 - 400ex on this character,

give me some insights, as per my POB DPS is just 4M.

https://pastebin.com/HXs28Ewj

the around 100ex jewels
Editado por útlima vez por DeltaKaiser en 7 abr. 2020 6:53:30
What would you rate higher regarding large cluster jewels? A second deep cuts or wind-up? Both on one jewel seem to be out of my price range.
"
Bainand escribió:

I went through your POB and did some modifications that should be able to be done for 20-25 ex. This POB is 13.3M DPS, and you can push more out of it.
https://pastebin.com/Dtm0N0EC

Changes:

- Added crit chance to your chest

- Swapped your cluster jewels to be similar to mine. This is the most expensive part, especially the large ones. I included a medium with enduring focus since it adds huge survivability. I crafted most of mine myself, and bought the small ones. Cost me 11ex total using this guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/

- Added my claw (it isnt anything crazy, 390 DPS claw but better than yours)

- Added better crit multi on your abyssius (this is pretty cheap to upgrade)

- Added awakened melee phys (this is important since it lets you tick off intimidate in configuration

- Added my eye jewel in belt (has crit multi on it, yours is pretty bad and can upgrade for cheap)

- Level 21 cyclone (these are pretty cheap, and main reason is to increase aoe but gives slight dps too)

- Added vaal warchief

- Added my amulet. The crit multiplier here is huge, along with the phys damage range, and they arent too expensive.

- Removed vuln curse, and added an assassins curse on hit ring (I just used mine, it cost me 3ex to craft. I awakener crafted mine, since I wanted guaranteed crit multi as well.

- Beastcraft corrupted your bloodseeker to 30%

- Added maim support linked to flesh and stone (you will need to move your gems around and need an enlighten gem to make this work, but it is a big increase)

- Added my watchers eye (It adds double what yours does and only cost 4ex if you have the ex)

- Added my jewel with crit global in one of the small sockets since you wont have enough points to add another small.

Thank you for this!

Without thinking too much, I slammed Wind-up of one jewel

100% uptime of power charges seems pretty nice? Probably will just look for some Deep Cuts + Devastator for clear speed on second large.

Also will drop some small hp jewels because from what I see - 1 medium with Precise Focus and Vital Focus is 1m dps boost.

Unfortunatelly, my ring took around 6ex to craft
, and still need to invest 2ex to get multimoded life and added physical damage.

Still, got around 12 ex left, will finish up jewels, abyssus, rares, corrupt weapon, maybe get 21 lvl cyclone and the rest will probably go to Awakened gem or Ill try to save a bit for 400 pdps high crit multi claw.

Should end up with around 10m dps and a bit more life than you suggested in PoB. Seems really nice ;)

Which should I use

Editado por útlima vez por DeltaKaiser en 7 abr. 2020 7:15:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional