[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bainand escribió:

Curious why you are surprised my POB is over 15M? It is fairly optimized and I have min-maxed everything I can find within reason. If you see any missing links, I am always looking for improvment.

Pretty Insane Gear!
Only some slight optimisations: Vaal Ancestral Warchief instead of Ancestral Protector.
Well and im pretty sure a very good rolled paradoxica would be more dps than any claw (because of all the flat added dmg from master of metal etc.), possibly with herald of purity instead of pride.

"
Bainand escribió:

Can you post your POB? With 25 ex you can make some massive improvements.

Some cheaper changes:
- similar gloves with attack speed (AS is huge for this build)
- similar amulet with crit multi, ring with crit multi and assassins mark if you can find it.
- new weapons!
- your cluster jewels have huge room for improvement, but they can get expensive. Take a look at mine, that would over double your damage (but they are also pretty expensive.
- Items like awakened melee phys gem (which gives intimidate) make a huge difference.

You could easily get over 10M with 25 ex if you plan it out right, especially since you have a decent base already.

https://pastebin.com/zSunaneu

Already bought gloves with attack speed and tailwind boots. Still, how to spend rest of this currency?

Probably should think about replacing jewelery first (assassin mark one), then weapon maybe? Or maybe they are cheaper alternatives before that?
"
Bainand escribió:
"
Blutiful escribió:
Yeah no idea how that guy is getting 15 mil dps with that... gear.

Clearly I'm in the millions then and just too lazy to do PoB properly.

also vouching for increased area gear and cluster jewels for low level map clearing, brb cyclone almost entire screen.

Curious why you are surprised my POB is over 15M? It is fairly optimized and I have min-maxed everything I can find within reason. If you see any missing links, I am always looking for improvment. Currently I can't find any slots I can upgrade for less than around 10ex, which I am not willing to spend.

Thanks for posting your PoBs, really eye opening for how well this build takes off with serious investment!
"
Bainand escribió:
"
Blutiful escribió:

also vouching for increased area gear and cluster jewels for low level map clearing, brb cyclone almost entire screen.

Curious why you are surprised my POB is over 15M? It is fairly optimized and I have min-maxed everything I can find within reason. If you see any missing links, I am always looking for improvment. Currently I can't find any slots I can upgrade for less than around 10ex, which I am not willing to spend.

I was looking around your PoB imports, thank you for sharing them. I believe I need some help understanding how the 15m calculation happens probably because I'm still fairly novice at using the program. I see on the left, under the main cyclone skill, it reads as roughly 3.3m Total DPS. Does that number factor in the buildup of impale stacks and damage from them or it does it not, and that's where I'm missing the calculation to 15m? I also noticed under your configuration tab you have frenzy charges checked. How are you generating those?
"
maciek2g escribió:
"
Bainand escribió:

Can you post your POB? With 25 ex you can make some massive improvements.

Some cheaper changes:
- similar gloves with attack speed (AS is huge for this build)
- similar amulet with crit multi, ring with crit multi and assassins mark if you can find it.
- new weapons!
- your cluster jewels have huge room for improvement, but they can get expensive. Take a look at mine, that would over double your damage (but they are also pretty expensive.
- Items like awakened melee phys gem (which gives intimidate) make a huge difference.

You could easily get over 10M with 25 ex if you plan it out right, especially since you have a decent base already.

https://pastebin.com/zSunaneu

Already bought gloves with attack speed and tailwind boots. Still, how to spend rest of this currency?

Probably should think about replacing jewelery first (assassin mark one), then weapon maybe? Or maybe they are cheaper alternatives before that?

I went through your POB and did some modifications that should be able to be done for 20-25 ex. This POB is 13.3M DPS, and you can push more out of it.
https://pastebin.com/Dtm0N0EC

Changes:

- Added crit chance to your chest

- Swapped your cluster jewels to be similar to mine. This is the most expensive part, especially the large ones. I included a medium with enduring focus since it adds huge survivability. I crafted most of mine myself, and bought the small ones. Cost me 11ex total using this guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/

- Added my claw (it isnt anything crazy, 390 DPS claw but better than yours)

- Added better crit multi on your abyssius (this is pretty cheap to upgrade)

- Added awakened melee phys (this is important since it lets you tick off intimidate in configuration

- Added my eye jewel in belt (has crit multi on it, yours is pretty bad and can upgrade for cheap)

- Level 21 cyclone (these are pretty cheap, and main reason is to increase aoe but gives slight dps too)

- Added vaal warchief

- Added my amulet. The crit multiplier here is huge, along with the phys damage range, and they arent too expensive.

- Removed vuln curse, and added an assassins curse on hit ring (I just used mine, it cost me 3ex to craft. I awakener crafted mine, since I wanted guaranteed crit multi as well.

- Beastcraft corrupted your bloodseeker to 30%

- Added maim support linked to flesh and stone (you will need to move your gems around and need an enlighten gem to make this work, but it is a big increase)

- Added my watchers eye (It adds double what yours does and only cost 4ex if you have the ex)

- Added my jewel with crit global in one of the small sockets since you wont have enough points to add another small.
Editado por útlima vez por Bainand en 6 abr. 2020 16:21:18
Could anyone be so kind and see if my character loads into PoB?
I just upgraded my tree to include cluster jewels, and the clusters simply dont show up at all. Cluster Jewels do, but the tree does not expand. (newest version of communitty Fork)
I was near 3M shaper DPS before and would love to know if it got better or worse.
(Kinda low because i dont use warchief and dont have a lioneye's, but that's alright for now)
"
NapalmGrandma escribió:
"
Bainand escribió:
"
Blutiful escribió:

I was looking around your PoB imports, thank you for sharing them. I believe I need some help understanding how the 15m calculation happens probably because I'm still fairly novice at using the program. I see on the left, under the main cyclone skill, it reads as roughly 3.3m Total DPS. Does that number factor in the buildup of impale stacks and damage from them or it does it not, and that's where I'm missing the calculation to 15m? I also noticed under your configuration tab you have frenzy charges checked. How are you generating those?

The "Total DPS" does not include impale stacks, which is over half our damage on this build, especially with deep cuts.

For example on this one:
https://pastebin.com/MLhfPyk8

Total DPS is 6.36M (before impale)
The added DPS from impale is 10.7M
For an overall DPS of 17 million including regular and impale DPS

The frenzy charges come from blood rage.

"
Bainand escribió:
"
Blutiful escribió:

your weapon looks barely better than wasps, gloves are brutal, uhhh

Guess I underestimated impale stacks, I easily clear t16's with 40% delirium full scarabs etc
Hello, first things first, thank you for the build. Currently having a blast playing it doing 4.2kk DPS atm and I was wondering where I could spend over 12ex on items first, tried doing Sirus A5 and failed for some reason, my Necro did that thing like it was nothing last season, is it due to me having only 5.4k HP or something related to corrupted blood?

https://pastebin.com/YcTAbiza

Apreciate any help from someone who knows PoE well, thanks in advance! :D
"
Blutiful escribió:
"
Bainand escribió:
"
Blutiful escribió:

your weapon looks barely better than wasps, gloves are brutal, uhhh

Guess I underestimated impale stacks, I easily clear t16's with 40% delirium full scarabs etc

The weapon is sort of interesting since I was previously using a 480 PDPS imperial claw that I paid 20ex for (I think it is miracle slicer in the POB below), but it is a DPS loss from the 390 DPS one I am using due to no crit multiplier which is huge for this build. One I am using cost me 1ex, and 1ex to craft phys damage it. So I sold the one I bought for 20ex and came out ahead on DPS anyways. I have been shopping around but haven't been able to find an upgrade of over 2% in POB for under 25ex which isn't worth it to me. You can compare vs the 480 DPS claw in POB and it is definitely lower. Wasp nest is a 2.5 million DPS loss which is huge.

Curious what you would go for for gloves instead? Considering I have resists covered in other slots and only need life, and a bit of dex, those gloves have insane DPS stats on them. I figured I would shop around just now to see if I was using a bad search string, and cheapest DPS upgrade I can find is 25ex for a 1.3% upgrade, and even then I would be short on dex. Maybe there is something I am missing? Having attack speed, melee damage, and phys dmg all on a spiked gloves base is making it hard to find anything better. If they are really that bad, I should be able to upgrade them for under 25ex....

If you can find any sort of significant boost with life on them for less than 10ex, I will buy them immediately! Same with weapon, I can't find a weapon that is even close for around 10ex, and I put a budget of 10ex on most of my slots. I can get a couple percent better for 30ex, but at that price I am better getting in insane watcher's eye.

Here is the current POB, and I added the 25ex gloves I found to it as well.
https://pastebin.com/NY9gik5Z
Editado por útlima vez por Bainand en 6 abr. 2020 18:50:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional