[3.9] Loate's "This Is Fine" EA Ignite Raider build guide (Shaper/UElder/UAtziri/Awakener8)

"
Nullbert escribió:
Hi dude! I've been playing this build for a few days now and I love it so far. Crazy health sustain reminds me of the old vaal pact. Two smallish suggestions;

1. If you have a spare gem socket, you can use Blood Rage as a no-mana, self-refreshing attack speed buff. You won't get any life leech or additional frenzy bonuses from it, but... more attack speed!

2. You have 4 notables allocated near the jewel socket with +1 frenzy charges next to it. Sounds like a good place to use Inspired learning as a budget HH.

That's all for now, thanks for the build!

Yeah, Blood Rage would be nice for the attack speed, and we don’t really have to worry about the degen as long as you’re hitting something, I just didn’t bother to try it. Should probably be a nice dps boost.

That’s an excellent point on Inspired Learning, I’ll give it a shot and see how it feels.
Hi, nice build btw, leveling with it and it decks metamorphs with relative ease
Iv noticed youve made an error in gem links as in you suggested blood and sand, im sure you meant flesh and stone as is in pob, also arent you concerned about like lacking damage on maps without kaoms as it gives a healthy chunk of fire dmg also on the same branch of that tree, i notice you dont run Malevolence either. I do wonder hows the bossing vs t14+ map bosses and Conquerors

EDIT: Also is it viable just to get Flammability on hit corruption on the gloves and just dedicate your 2nd 5-6L in either 2nd quill or QotF for something like EA ballistas or something similar
Editado por útlima vez por azuazu en 6 ene. 2020 5:52:26
"
azuazu escribió:
Hi, nice build btw, leveling with it and it decks metamorphs with relative ease
Iv noticed youve made an error in gem links as in you suggested blood and sand, im sure you meant flesh and stone as is in pob, also arent you concerned about like lacking damage on maps without kaoms as it gives a healthy chunk of fire dmg also on the same branch of that tree, i notice you dont run Malevolence either. I do wonder hows the bossing vs t14+ map bosses and Conquerors

EDIT: Also is it viable just to get Flammability on hit corruption on the gloves and just dedicate your 2nd 5-6L in either 2nd quill or QotF for something like EA ballistas or something similar

Whoops yeah that’s supposed to be Flesh and Stone, for some reason I always get those two mixed up (obviously you want the blind and less damage taken of Sand Stance).

Damage-wise I tear through T16s already, so QotF lets me do so quicker. Kaom’s would be the safer version if you’re looking to try to grind to 100 but it’s also slower. Malevolence will be more damage, true, but again that’s not something I really need at this point and Grace puts me up almost to the evasion cap as well as making me zoom zoom with QotF. If you watch the video of the t16 Colonnade clear, you’ll see I delete the boss in about a second. Awakened level 8 Conquerors take about 2-4 seconds for the three that aren’t Drox, and Drox takes about 8-10 due to his damage mitigation phase while he’s in the bubble. You can facetank Al-Hezim as long as you avoid snake projectiles, Baran as long as you avoid overlapping lightning blasts, and everything in Veritania and Drox.

You don’t need Flammability on Hit to use your second 6L for something else (my CoH setup is in my boots), EA on Ballistas would be a fine choice. I just don’t bother doing it because I’m lazy and holding down one button to win has been working just fine. If you can get an Awakened CoH leveled to 5 (to apply both Flammability and Ele Weakness at max rank), I think that’s the optimal DPS support for your cursing options, but it’ll be expensive and take a while. Good goal to shoot for though!
Any chance of 2-3 leveling PoB links for what nodes to build towards at the respective levels?

would make this much more newb friendly (like me)

Thank You!
Thanks for guide, been fun. Juts face tanked last phase shaper beam while other was shooting balls, but still get one shotted once in while by metas.

AND btw wiht abyss jewel it easy get lighting for procs and for normal jewels chance to know enemies back on hit is great

I did modify build liitle bit, running with chaos res and skitterbots, spider, precison and flesh and stone. Chaos res makes you take alot res from tree, so i dont know if best idea.

And you should sell this build as Feel how old vaal pact worked.

Editado por útlima vez por JokerC4 en 7 ene. 2020 10:10:06
Finished Sirus on awakening 8 deathless with this build.
Pretty awesome and fits my playstyle perfectly.

Hey!

Im lvlign this build atm at 83, feels really fun to play. I have a question about Volley Fire jewel, does it add anything for this build?
"
Kaksu92 escribió:
Hey!

Im lvlign this build atm at 83, feels really fun to play. I have a question about Volley Fire jewel, does it add anything for this build?

It does not, as Volley Fire only applies to the Barrage *active* skill gem, not the support version.
Having a hard time on T14 bosses especially damage-wise, any tips?

"
kewkie escribió:
Having a hard time on T14 bosses especially damage-wise, any tips?

Replace your Tabula with either a QotF or a Kaom’s, it’ll make a big difference in your ability to absorb a oneshot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional