[3.9] Loate's "This Is Fine" EA Ignite Raider build guide (Shaper/UElder/UAtziri/Awakener8)

Hi, I love this build, I have a question, what is the pantheon you use
"
ulthane010 escribió:

I'm rolling with Lunaris/Shakari seemed like the better options, maybe Solaris for bosses if you wanted too due to the nature of the build/how close we stand to maximize the fuses stacks on a mob.
Levelling this right now, just equipped a Thief's Torment and it's showing me just how unbelievably sustainable Barrage is. I'm levelling the Explosive Arrow in the meantime, but the DPS is on Barrage for now.

Seriously, if any of you guys have a Tabula and a Quill Rain, get something to give you mana on hit and you're set until you're level 30.
Just wanted to say that I love this build. One of the most enjoyable builds I have played.
"
ulthane010 escribió:

Normally I just run with Brine King (in case I get stunned on a fast hitting boss or morph) and Aberrath to avoid burning ground, but Arakaali or Solaris would be perfectly fine as well.
Hey,
could you advice how to proceed the EE from passive tree?
Do I need to use firstly galvanic arrow and afterwards EA all the time?

Thanks a lot
What am i missing?I dont nearly get your dps and i got similar gear.
My single target is very bad.
Hi dude! I've been playing this build for a few days now and I love it so far. Crazy health sustain reminds me of the old vaal pact. Two smallish suggestions;

1. If you have a spare gem socket, you can use Blood Rage as a no-mana, self-refreshing attack speed buff. You won't get any life leech or additional frenzy bonuses from it, but... more attack speed!

2. You have 4 notables allocated near the jewel socket with +1 frenzy charges next to it. Sounds like a good place to use Inspired learning as a budget HH.

That's all for now, thanks for the build!
"
luka2113 escribió:
What am i missing?I dont nearly get your dps and i got similar gear.
My single target is very bad.

I've got to imagine that your gloves are ruining your EE.

OPs build also has awakened gems.
"
Kotykotycz escribió:
Hey,
could you advice how to proceed the EE from passive tree?
Do I need to use firstly galvanic arrow and afterwards EA all the time?

Thanks a lot

You’ll want flat added cold or lightning on either your gloves or amulet. Also, watch out for the glove mod that gives Fire resist and flat added fire against burning enemies - it’ll make it so EE never works (and actually gives the enemies MORE resistance).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional