[3.9] Loate's "This Is Fine" EA Ignite Raider build guide (Shaper/UElder/UAtziri/Awakener8)

"
oppy25 escribió:
heey, love the build what upgrades should i go for next

Upgrading your gems is the easiest, and most impactful thing you can do right now. Try to get everything to 20/20, and EA to 21/20 (I generally level six copies of my main skill in my weapon swap so that way I have decent odds of Vaaling at least one successfully once it hits 20/20). If you have the currency to afford it, Awakened GMP is very nice for the extra arrow. Awakened Deadly Ailments won't be as big an upgrade, but will be much cheaper.

Your big ticket upgrade once you finish leveling your gems is going to be getting a pair of Tailwind + Elusive boots. You can either buy them (pricey), or craft them yourself using an Awakener's Orb, a pair of boots with Tailwind as its only Conqueror's mod, and a pair of boots with Elusive as its only Conqueror's mod (less pricey, but random other modifiers which may be terrible). Either way, this is going to be the biggest bang for your buck at this point.

Other than that, incremental upgrades for your rares to try to get more life while keeping your resists capped, but those won't be as impactful as the boots. Also, getting an EA enchant on your helm would be nice if you can find one (attack speed is ideal).

You could also try for an influenced amulet (Hunter's) with plus to Dex gems and Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier, but that's gonna be a lot of chaos spamming with no guarantee you'll get anything else useful with it, and I wouldn't try for it until you did all the other upgrades.
thanks for the build, it's fun.

i'm also planning to get an awaken curse on hit to 5. just for the despair, which will be insane i would think. Don't see that much advantage in eluvise outside the movement speed, it quite a lot more easy to craft decent tailwind boots.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Loate escribió:
"
oppy25 escribió:
heey, love the build what upgrades should i go for next

Upgrading your gems is the easiest, and most impactful thing you can do right now. Try to get everything to 20/20, and EA to 21/20 (I generally level six copies of my main skill in my weapon swap so that way I have decent odds of Vaaling at least one successfully once it hits 20/20). If you have the currency to afford it, Awakened GMP is very nice for the extra arrow. Awakened Deadly Ailments won't be as big an upgrade, but will be much cheaper.

Your big ticket upgrade once you finish leveling your gems is going to be getting a pair of Tailwind + Elusive boots. You can either buy them (pricey), or craft them yourself using an Awakener's Orb, a pair of boots with Tailwind as its only Conqueror's mod, and a pair of boots with Elusive as its only Conqueror's mod (less pricey, but random other modifiers which may be terrible). Either way, this is going to be the biggest bang for your buck at this point.

Other than that, incremental upgrades for your rares to try to get more life while keeping your resists capped, but those won't be as impactful as the boots. Also, getting an EA enchant on your helm would be nice if you can find one (attack speed is ideal).

You could also try for an influenced amulet (Hunter's) with plus to Dex gems and Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier, but that's gonna be a lot of chaos spamming with no guarantee you'll get anything else useful with it, and I wouldn't try for it until you did all the other upgrades.

thanks a lot
also the clear speed is insane, but when it comes too bosses the damg is not that good, is that my gems and the boots ?
So... I sold off my zombie character to go zoomzoom and now I'm lvl 72 have yet to do Cruel Lab and can't kill act 10 innocents or any other "Elemental Resistant" mob for that matter.. I'm absolutely sure it's something that I'm doing wrong and would love to have someone point and laugh so I can fix it =) here is a link to my character.. I have read this form a number of times an I'm guessing i'm doing something wrong with EE. HELP PLZ

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mavers/characters?characterName=Maverz

Thank you all in advance. I have to log soon but I will check back tomorrow.
"
Mavers escribió:
So... I sold off my zombie character to go zoomzoom and now I'm lvl 72 have yet to do Cruel Lab and can't kill act 10 innocents or any other "Elemental Resistant" mob for that matter.. I'm absolutely sure it's something that I'm doing wrong and would love to have someone point and laugh so I can fix it =) here is a link to my character.. I have read this form a number of times an I'm guessing i'm doing something wrong with EE. HELP PLZ

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mavers/characters?characterName=Maverz

Yeah, one f big mistake. Ea doesnt do damage if your arrows pierce. So vaal or buy new quiver

And i made pretty fine
pretty nice for mapping
Editado por útlima vez por JokerC4 en 27 ene. 2020 8:24:49
"
JokerC4 escribió:
"
Mavers escribió:

Yeah, one f big mistake. Ea doesnt do damage if your arrows pierce. So vaal or buy new quiver

And i made pretty fine
pretty nice for mapping

Yeah, any sort of pierce/chain/fork is going to make the build unusable for single target.

That amulet should be illegal, btw, just absolutely incredible rolls. Well crafted.
Editado por útlima vez por Loate en 27 ene. 2020 12:09:20
"
JokerC4 escribió:
"
Mavers escribió:

And i made pretty fine
pretty nice for mapping

I knew it was something simple that I was not catching!!!! I strongly suggest this information is added in the Glove/Amulet/Quiver section of the guide. As you can see it's pretty debilitating to the build =) Thank you very much for the response... Maybe I will actually get to play it properly here soon!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit#gid=0

Wiht this calculator, I should have 13.5m[no WoC] ignite dps And wiht focus it lasts 10.3 s. You could change boots for ballista ones, for still more damage. For mapping these numbers are not best because you need take skill duration wheels. And this is much slower compared to queen version.

if somebody wanna buy my gear pm me.

Editado por útlima vez por JokerC4 en 31 ene. 2020 15:54:02
I have these items, would this be enough to start mapping

is mirage archer a viable gem option? I mean, it's such a cool support hehe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional