[3.9] Loate's "This Is Fine" EA Ignite Raider build guide (Shaper/UElder/UAtziri/Awakener8)

"
baboose escribió:
"
Parasomnia1737 escribió:
Just hit 38, using a corrupted 48% increased damage Tabula I corrupted, bruh... I'm just sitting here and watching my health zoom zoom well the bosses/mobs melt, pretty fucking fun so far.

What are you leveling with? Just starting mine now with a tab + quill rain. Not sure what to start with haven't done a bow build in a long time.

I legit just did burning arrow > multi proj > combust > added fire damage > deadly ailments in the Tabula and that was sufficient until 28 > swapped to EA at 28 (didn't change anything link wise) and once I hit 38 I just popped in the full 6l set up. Snagged a Thief's torment and just face tanked Innocence's beam, it's full mong and soooo fun.

For the talent tree I stopped at Aspect of the Eagle and made my way up to EO snagging Avatar of the Hunt / Burning Brutality along the way and now I'm working toward the Frenzy orb charges/etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Parasomnia1737 en 30 dic. 2019 12:40:43
"
Parasomnia1737 escribió:
"
baboose escribió:
"
Parasomnia1737 escribió:
Just hit 38, using a corrupted 48% increased damage Tabula I corrupted, bruh... I'm just sitting here and watching my health zoom zoom well the bosses/mobs melt, pretty fucking fun so far.

What are you leveling with? Just starting mine now with a tab + quill rain. Not sure what to start with haven't done a bow build in a long time.

I legit just did burning arrow > multi proj > combust > added fire damage > deadly ailments in the Tabula and that was sufficient until 28 > swapped to EA at 28 (didn't change anything link wise) and once I hit 38 I just popped in the full 6l set up. Snagged a Thief's torment and just face tanked Innocence's beam, it's full mong and soooo fun.

For the talent tree I stopped at Aspect of the Eagle and made my way up to EO snagging Avatar of the Hunt / Burning Brutality along the way and now I'm working toward the Frenzy orb charges/etc.

Awesome, thank you for the quick response! Going to give it a go!
Hi,

I'm looking forward of testing this build in 2020.
I'm wondering if an Empower 4 would be nice or not needed at all ?

Also, you left out the belt part in your guide, I suppose the BiS is Dyadian Dawn ?
What would you suggest otherwise ?

Thank you.

My Experience so far - This build is dumb fun and fast.

Leveling was a breeze, I mentioned in an earlier post the general pathing I took. I went ****mostly**** damage nodes but I've been yoinking those health nodes from like 76 onward, per PoB I'm slated to hit 5.2k? without adding in any jewels.

I was able to do Uber labs @72, my first map was a t3 @65 corrupted with 8 mods, while this isn't revolutionary, I only had 2.5k and didn't have my gloves/boots equipped and a slightly worse neck with no additional arrow quiver. It's absolutely GNARLY.

One thing I did notice - While memeing around with a buddy I would basically kill his game/lag him out due to ignites. So be mindful of that.

Damage intake is exactly as the guide says - you're good *most* of the time but you will get one shot, it just happens, expect it. I've not done any bosses yet with it, but I'm still working through mid-tier reds to get levels/XP but I'll be working on my atlas/Sirus again and I intend on doing another update once it's done.

Hopefully this helps anyone interested in this build :^)
"
MikroKromi escribió:
Hi,

I'm looking forward of testing this build in 2020.
I'm wondering if an Empower 4 would be nice or not needed at all ?

Also, you left out the belt part in your guide, I suppose the BiS is Dyadian Dawn ?
What would you suggest otherwise ?

Thank you.

Shoot, you're right, I totally did, let me add that in (yes, Dyadian Dawn is best in slot - use the attack modifier catalysts on it too to increase the speed Ignite burns at).
"
Parasomnia1737 escribió:

Leveling was a breeze, I mentioned in an earlier post the general pathing I took. I went ****mostly**** damage nodes but I've been yoinking those health nodes from like 76 onward, per PoB I'm slated to hit 5.2k? without adding in any jewels.

I was able to do Uber labs @72, my first map was a t3 @65 corrupted with 8 mods, while this isn't revolutionary, I only had 2.5k and didn't have my gloves/boots equipped and a slightly worse neck with no additional arrow quiver. It's absolutely GNARLY.

One thing I did notice - While memeing around with a buddy I would basically kill his game/lag him out due to ignites. So be mindful of that.

Damage intake is exactly as the guide says - you're good *most* of the time but you will get one shot, it just happens, expect it. I've not done any bosses yet with it, but I'm still working through mid-tier reds to get levels/XP but I'll be working on my atlas/Sirus again and I intend on doing another update once it's done.

Thanks for the kind words and glad you're enjoying it! One thing I'd point out on your gloves is the "Added Fire Damage against Burning enemies" is going to screw up Elemental Equilibrium after the first explosion, which you'll probably notice as you get into T14+ bosses, so if possible I'd try to find a pair without that mod on them. Good luck with the build!
"
Loate escribió:
"
Parasomnia1737 escribió:

Thanks for the kind words and glad you're enjoying it! One thing I'd point out on your gloves is the "Added Fire Damage against Burning enemies" is going to screw up Elemental Equilibrium after the first explosion, which you'll probably notice as you get into T14+ bosses, so if possible I'd try to find a pair without that mod on them. Good luck with the build!

thanks for that, was just doing maps and noticed something was a big goofy after getting this, RIPRIPRIP
Just a heads up, you can get the same bonus on the ring by using the attack catalyst which are far cheaper than the life.

Abrasive x 20 = 20c
Fertile x 20 = 360c

Really enjoying the build so far!
"
bodhe escribió:
Just a heads up, you can get the same bonus on the ring by using the attack catalyst which are far cheaper than the life.

Abrasive x 20 = 20c
Fertile x 20 = 360c

Really enjoying the build so far!

Oh damn, that's an excellent thing to point out, I figured since they were life and mana mods that Fertile was the only one that would work. Thanks for the heads up!
Is that the correct pob? You say ee and eo in the same build but it’s only showing up to ee?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional