3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hey WoD,

Thanks for the Builds, i tried 1-2 of those on PC some Leagues Ago and they always work like a charm.

In Metamorph me and a Friend wanted to try the PS4 Version.
The Cyclone Ranger (slight personal changes) is fun and easy as a Starter and plays exceptionally well on PS4 due to the easy Cyclone Controls on Controller.

Now, as i said its my first PS4/Console League and i've seen that you specified filters for the Console versions but whatever i try i cant get them ingame because i can't reload Filters like on PC. Is that Normal and they are placeholders for when its implemented correctly or am i just blind or something?
(only have the Standard NeverSink filters)

Keep up the good work!

"
Asmo57 escribió:
Hi WoD,

First of all thanks for your builds!

I played Blight with the SlowMo Zombies and it was fun and powerful. This league, I started with a Necro Spectres and it’s nice but my second character will be Cyclone Ranger (altoholic inside).
I started playing with your PoB and will try something with:
- Cyclone with the supports you defined
- Auras (identical)
- CWDT Ball lightning for curse
- Berserk Blood rage Holy Relic (self cast)
- Whirling Blades (like it a lot)
- Shrapnel Ballista for bosses

I like this idea of a Cycloning Ranger with support from Ballistas!
I’m not sure it will be tanky enough and I’m not fixed on Shrapnel Ballista supports but I will try (need game time...).

Here is my idea: https://pastebin.com/DReQE189

Keep up the good work!
Thanks Asmo57!

And you're welcome! I'm glad you like the Slow-Mo Zombies guide. Let me know what you think of this one too!

Your build looks awesome! It's neat to see the modifications people make. I'd love to know how it goes!

Thanks for the post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
xBaroothx escribió:
Hey WoD,

Thanks for the Builds, i tried 1-2 of those on PC some Leagues Ago and they always work like a charm.

In Metamorph me and a Friend wanted to try the PS4 Version.
The Cyclone Ranger (slight personal changes) is fun and easy as a Starter and plays exceptionally well on PS4 due to the easy Cyclone Controls on Controller.

Now, as i said its my first PS4/Console League and i've seen that you specified filters for the Console versions but whatever i try i cant get them ingame because i can't reload Filters like on PC. Is that Normal and they are placeholders for when its implemented correctly or am i just blind or something?
(only have the Standard NeverSink filters)

Keep up the good work!

Hey xBaroothx!

Happy to have you back! I'm glad the previous versions you tried were enjoyable.

I really like Cyclone on console as well. Just watch out for "rubberbanding" Where the game actually sets you back a bit. Cyclone is a busy skill for the server. So when you add it to a busy area like Delve, the game may glitch on you once or twice. There's nothing you can do about it, but just a heads up.

There a bug on console for filters. They work but with some effort. They'll fix it of course...but in the meantime, I'll find you the fix.

Here: "Custom loot filters: These currently have a few bugs which we were unable to fix on time. You must open your options menu twice before they appear when logging in. When transitioning between areas, when you open your MENU it will re-load the default filter, re-opening this MENU will re-load your selected custom filter."

So, nope. You're not blind. The menu (not the filters) is just glitchy.

Good question! Let me know if you have any more! And thanks for the encouragement :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
Hey xBaroothx!

Happy to have you back! I'm glad the previous versions you tried were enjoyable.

I really like Cyclone on console as well. Just watch out for "rubberbanding" Where the game actually sets you back a bit. Cyclone is a busy skill for the server. So when you add it to a busy area like Delve, the game may glitch on you once or twice. There's nothing you can do about it, but just a heads up.

There a bug on console for filters. They work but with some effort. They'll fix it of course...but in the meantime, I'll find you the fix.

Here: "Custom loot filters: These currently have a few bugs which we were unable to fix on time. You must open your options menu twice before they appear when logging in. When transitioning between areas, when you open your MENU it will re-load the default filter, re-opening this MENU will re-load your selected custom filter."

So, nope. You're not blind. The menu (not the filters) is just glitchy.

Good question! Let me know if you have any more! And thanks for the encouragement :).

i realised the rubberbanding but its nothing i don't know from other stuff back in the day.

Sadly can't get the filters to work, tried the fix, tried to follow and/or copy different ones but non will work. NS has to suffice until then i guess

Thanks anways :)
Hey. Thanks for the build its been lots of fun. One question though, where do you get your mana leech? I couldn't find it on the tree and without it I am having some problem keeping everything up and running.
"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
"
Dakmathos escribió:
As always I love the concept of thine builds. Henceforth I grew curious.

Between your current builds, which one would you affirm to have the most survivability? Especially compared to the ease of play of each?
Hey Dakmathos!

As always, you're very kind. Thanks again :).

But damn you for making me choose! ;)

I really don't know. The minion build is more trying to avoid damage completely but it's really easy to do with all the minions. The RF build can tank anything but needs to be picky with map mods because of RF degen. The Vortex build is really hard to die in if you're comfortable with flasks (burning and bleed). Trigger Happy is the tankiest but isn't as mobile as the 5 other builds making it vulnerable when still. The Scion plays exactly like the Vortex character but doesn't have CI, which means it can use flasks...but it doesn't have as good of defence. Dodging Cyclone has so many defensive perks that people don't notice while playing (like being immune to elemental ailments) while also being very.....

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for Trigger Happy they all just run around without stopping having a similar playstyle...

Maybe RF because it is always regening life along with its tankiness?

Ok ok ok ok. Final answer:

I have no clue.

I see... so the hunkerpants and the pyromasochist are the main contenders for defensive powerhouse followed by Sans the blonde skeleton. Thanks. I will work each of them sometime, at least two of them have decent clothing which is a nice factor.
Update on my Cycloning Ranger with Ballistas: the dream was short, Shrapnel Ballistas cannot be used without a bow (was it clear in the skill description? I missed that totally!)...
I'm sad...

Will think about it, I will perhaps replace it with Ancestral Warchief totem or something else.
"
xBaroothx escribió:
i realised the rubberbanding but its nothing i don't know from other stuff back in the day.

Sadly can't get the filters to work, tried the fix, tried to follow and/or copy different ones but non will work. NS has to suffice until then i guess

Thanks anways :)
It's still not fixed :(. I hope it's soon!

Annnnnd

"
BaldEagle1971 escribió:
Hey. Thanks for the build its been lots of fun. One question though, where do you get your mana leech? I couldn't find it on the tree and without it I am having some problem keeping everything up and running.
Hey BaldEagle1971!

You're welcome! Ya, that one mana leech node is really important with this build. You don't have to run every aura until you can sustain channelling with the leech node. That'll happen when your skill starts dealing more dps.

The mana leech node is in the bottom right of the tree. Right at the corner there is one little node that poked in. If you search the Passive Tree for Honed Edge, it's just to the right of that node.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you can't find it still.

And thanks for the thanks!

Annnnnd

"
Asmo57 escribió:
Update on my Cycloning Ranger with Ballistas: the dream was short, Shrapnel Ballistas cannot be used without a bow (was it clear in the skill description? I missed that totally!)...
I'm sad...

Will think about it, I will perhaps replace it with Ancestral Warchief totem or something else.

This was me at the beginning - I wanted to mess around with ballistas too.

I have an Ancestral Warchief leaving - I keep swapping it out with Steelskin. It's a little clunky to cast while zip spinning around. The boost in damage is nice though.
<3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional