3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
"
elmars escribió:
What would you put in 4link chest, are gems linked in order of priority?
Hey elmars!

The gems are not in order of DPS but in order of defense. Close Combat is the hardest hitting, then Rage.

But I'd go defence while levelling. So Fortify and Infused Channelling, then any of the other three.

Oh cool - didn't know that.

Rocking a 5-link at the moment in white maps in so-so gear and it's going pretty well.
<3
"
Jancela escribió:
"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
"
elmars escribió:
What would you put in 4link chest, are gems linked in order of priority?
Hey elmars!

The gems are not in order of DPS but in order of defense. Close Combat is the hardest hitting, then Rage.

But I'd go defence while levelling. So Fortify and Infused Channelling, then any of the other three.

Oh cool - didn't know that.

Rocking a 5-link at the moment in white maps in so-so gear and it's going pretty well.
This guide is in order of Defence. Others have their own order.

It's nice to progress well when you know your gear is "meh". You get excited for that next big improvement.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Going to be running this for my first PS4 run at POE, kind of excited.

I used to play on pc on different account but pc blew up. I have tried a couple of your builds on pc successfully in various leagues before.

So figured it would be a good place to start on PS4.

Thank you as always for your hard work in putting these guides together, it's very much appreciated.
Editado por útlima vez por RiverGenie en 16 dic. 2019 16:14:16
Hi there. First, great guide! I'm using it as my league starter, I think it's beginner friendly (I can safely state that since I'm a beginner myself), which is great.

One thing I was wondering about, gear related, is whether you have any suggestions in terms of unique items-- any particular items that would boost the build's capabilities?

Thank you for putting this together!
"
earnid escribió:
Hi there. First, great guide! I'm using it as my league starter, I think it's beginner friendly (I can safely state that since I'm a beginner myself), which is great.

One thing I was wondering about, gear related, is whether you have any suggestions in terms of unique items-- any particular items that would boost the build's capabilities?

I like Bronn's Lithe for cyclone-based characters. Looks very cute on rangers, not too hard to find, nice bonus for evasion, damage, attack- and movement-speed.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
"
earnid escribió:

I like Bronn's Lithe for cyclone-based characters. Looks very cute on rangers, not too hard to find, nice bonus for evasion, damage, attack- and movement-speed.

Oh that looks lovely... Coloring that though... Hm...
<3
"
Jancela escribió:
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
"
earnid escribió:

Oh that looks lovely... Coloring that though... Hm...

Using the crafting bench, the coloring is still no fun, but relatively easy to obtain.

That's how you do it (for 5-links)

Step 1:

Put in 3 sockets using the crafting bench.

Step 2:

Color them using "at least 3 red sockets"

Step 3:

Add 4th socket. If it should be blue - fine. If any other color - remove the 4th socket, using the "Three sockets" recipe. The colors of the first the three sockets will stay untouched.

Repeat as long as necessary

Step 4:

Add 5th socket. Being a dexterity-based item, the result is probably the green socket you were looking for.

If you should be unlucky - repeat, going back to 4 sockets.

Step 5:

Use "five linked sockets" and you're done.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Caligula_Exile en 17 dic. 2019 13:21:06
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler

Using the crafting bench, the coloring is still no fun, but relatively easy to obtain.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Add 4th socket. If it should be blue - fine. If any other color - remove the 4th socket, using the "Three sockets" recipe. The colors of the first the three sockets will stay untouched.

Step 4:

Add 5th socket. Being a dexterity-based item, the result is probably the green socket you were looking for.

Step 5:

Oh I know that trick - but I'm not going to try 6 linking it. I don't have that type of currency or luck.

I'll just play around with the cheap corrupted 6-link I was able to grab.

It's nice to have a farming goal other than completing challenges.
<3
Editado por útlima vez por Jancela en 17 dic. 2019 14:55:49
"
Jancela escribió:
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Oh I know that trick - but I'm not going to try 6 linking it. I don't have that type of currency or luck.

Sorry, I dind't mean to sound like a a smartass. I just wanted to share something I had learned myself.

Good luck with your maps, exile!
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
"
Jancela escribió:
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Sorry, I dind't mean to sound like a a smartass. I just wanted to share something I had learned myself.

Good luck with your maps, exile!

It was helpful. I didn't know that trick. Thanks. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional