3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

I found a useful Item for this Build:

"Praxis" saves 8 Mana on spells so Cyclone is free :)

A fried of mine gave me a quicksilver flask of adrenaline and I also found Goldrim for additional Evasion.

With the 'free cyclone' and the increased movement of the flask i can have all of the Blood&Sand, Flesh&Stone, Pride and Warbanner always active, so since then it feels really stress-free.
Editado por útlima vez por Nocturnus en 21 dic. 2019 8:44:52
"
Nocturnus escribió:

A fried of mine gave me a quicksilver flask of adrenaline and I also found Goldrim for additional Evasion.

With the 'free cyclone' and the increased movement of the flask i can have all of the Blood&Sand, Flesh&Stone, Pride and Warbanner always active, so since then it feels really stress-free.
Good find Nocturnus!

That's a great find that works perfectly for this build. Good job. It's a craftable mod as well. So once you have that mod (I believe it comes from Syndicate encounters), you'll be able to upgrade that ring to have more applicable mods as well.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hello.

Could you switch to the standard font color, please? While I understand that you like dark brown and dark green, those colors aren't very well visible on the dark gray background. The contract between them is quite low and I can imagine some people having trouble reading your guide.

In my opinion less is more, this applies to fancy font colors as well :)

Adding your build to the build list anyway.

Have a good day and happy xmas :)
Is this a sign?

I've been dreaming of playing as Cyclone Raider for couple of days since I got a 1-2 linked "Terminus Est - Tiger Sword" while doing maps on my Bane Occultist. I then got into certain difficulties while doing higher lvl maps and decided to try making that sword I got a little better.

And now it's 6-socketed, 5-linked with build fitting 'R-G-B-R-G G' Socket colours with just a few resorces spend (like 30 Jewellers and 20 Fusings and 20 Chromatics). I feel it was relatively easy but I certainly won't dare to try 6-linking it.

"Now Vaal It!"

But what about just rolling a Cyclone Raider, should I?

The point of the post probably was, can I run this build with a 2 handed weapon without a shield or is Cyclone Slayer for example a much better choice?

Editado por útlima vez por dragothica en 22 dic. 2019 14:10:33
Hey Everyone! My friend Tagz and I have started a new podcast called Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast! (The term "friend" is a bit generous though. I don't really like him honestly. I'd rather be friends with anyone else...but his parents pay me a lot of money to befriend him. Plus, he bought me some Celestial Cat Socks from ExileCon which means I'm now bound to him until the next ExileCon. (May it be soon so that I may be free of this wretched bond.)) ;-)

Seriously though, we talk all things Path of Exile. One normal PoE player (though he's way better than me at PoE which is another reason I don't like him) talking to another normal player about PoE.

If you're interested, you can subscribe from our website https://foreverexiled.com/ with any medium

OR

Follow us on Twitter @ForeverExiled82 where we'll post our newest episodes when they're ready.

Sorry for the "self-promo" but if you listen, we'd love your feedback.

Thanks!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
After see that I don't like bow characters and because I don't wanna delete my character, I regret my Ranger to this build. At the moment, doing yellow maps is simple and fun ('cause Cyclone is fun). I say thanks for this build!

But I have a doubt about the skill tree. Isn't better try to get the "Constitution" node and all the others around? Is 49% increased maximum life in total. For example, changing the tree something like this, will have less % evasion but 13% more life:
Constitution Skill Tree

Worth it? What opinion you have?

And on the other side, for people looking for uniques, I found:
Darkray Vectors: It gives +1 maximum frenzy charge, and for every one, gives 5% movement speed and 2% dodge attack hits. With this build and this item we get 8 frenzy charges, so it means 16% dodge attack hits and 40% movement speed atleast (it gives more speed cause the other frenzy nodes). The 40% reduced duration of frenzy charge doesn't affect at all (last 12 seconds).
Bronn's Lithe: The good: boost cyclone (+2 gem level) and gives 35-50 increased damaged, besides movement speed, attack speed and a high amount of evasion. The bad: Doesn't give Life. For more life, always is good to use Belly of the Beast.

Another thing, best options for Sword? I try to find an unique cheap sword (will be replaced when I get enough currency to craft one) to kill in red maps in a future, what seems to be good?
List of Swords
I'm using Razor of the Seventh Sun (+300pdps), it is fine or what is the best option?

I'm still learning about this game, so if something is incorrect or wrong, I would like opinions and discuss. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por NGXIS en 23 dic. 2019 18:21:37
Nice build and I'm thinking about trying it, but I don't see where you're getting any life leech. Does this build not leech or just very slowly (I saw 1 node with leech)?

When you do get hit, do you just flask?

Thanks!
"
Nocturnus escribió:

You are my hero. My very first trade and it is amazing, thank you!
"
lawlandorder79 escribió:
Nice build and I'm thinking about trying it, but I don't see where you're getting any life leech. Does this build not leech or just very slowly (I saw 1 node with leech)?

When you do get hit, do you just flask?

Thanks!

Search for "Essence Sap". It's on the South East part of the passive tree. Makes all the difference.
I am having so much fun this league. I'm new to the game and was struggling with finding the right build. Not only does this build rock but it is also very easy on my carpal tunnel riddled wrists. Thank you !

One question: I cannot seem to get the Berserk gem. It looks like it is only available to Marauders. Am I missing something?

thanks again!

j

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional