[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Worst build i have played in 2k hours. Totaly unplayeble in endgame. Not sure if its league or i have forgot how bad archers are in this game.

I have played 1500 hrs in HC and riped a lot of good expensive characters, but even that was not as frustrating as my expirience with this archer on SC league.

I have swaped like 5 bows, body armors, did like 3 times tree reroll, took best variants from poeninja top guys and still cant make it not die 5 times on every map 11+ with decent mods. This is like first time i almost rage deleted character.
Editado por útlima vez por eZstah en 20 dic. 2019 21:30:08
So I was coming to comment something similar to Ezstah.

This is by far the worst build I've ever played on PoE.

I've been playing this game for quite some time, I'm not sure if I did something wrong along the way, but it is utter trash. Been trying to tinker with changing points and small gear swaps, but nothing works. Without all the 6L I'm not able to assassin's mark, without assassin's mark I'm not able to kill any metamorphs or any mobs with SOME ele or lightning resist. This, summed up with the fact that anything that touches you obliterates you from existence, makes this build extremely hard. I've been having a tough time getting into T5 maps, my man, this is garbage.

I'm deleting this character and creating another one that's literally anything other than this.
@eZstah i share the same feeling about this meme build. decided to ditch it for elemental hit instead.
Editado por útlima vez por FearlessKiller en 21 dic. 2019 2:26:51
"
taint8 escribió:
@eZstah i share the same feeling about this meme build. decided to ditch it for elemental hit instead.

Can you PM me the build? How hard is it to swap
Editado por útlima vez por FearlessKiller en 21 dic. 2019 2:27:16
@AziiRe - I don't understand one thing - You said that You can leech life thanks to Blood Rage - but Blood Rage gives only physical DMG leech - The Tempest deals no Phy dmg. Am I missing something?
Overall i like this build - not the easiest to play but very fun :)
@AbrahamObama

Yeah Rupture is definitely the better take for Endgame bossing. As long as you grab some sort of Added Physical Damage if you are using The Tempest. Due to my attempts at making content on YouTube and forum guides I am personally done with the build. I only have time to level builds to around Level 90, as doing all the other stuff takes forever. I think Voltaxic, Inpulsa, Rupture is probably the better choice. Would still have insane clear thanks to exploding enemies, as well as getting the Aura 6 Link much easier. Thank you for the updates though, I love seeing people are doing well with the build. Especially considering how hard I get blasted on this forum/comments sometimes.

@thecronosone

Raider is a fun fast option for sure. Do keep in mind the extra arrow from Deadeye helps us a lot with Barrage damage. Otherwise definitely give it a shot if you want to play it that way. There are heaps of possibilities that will all be viable.

@skullmatt666

60 fusings. Thats actually so lucky. I had a Level 2 Enlighten which I am still levelling, yet to get myself a 6 Link. Rolling with the 5 Link is still more than enough however.

@cbasz

I never personally ran into it but this league has had far more bugs than usual. It could possibly be the case with Barrage Support as well.

@LYC14

I'll definitely have a look at the amulet and keep it in mind for future builds. It was something I found we struggled with, taking on mobs with Elemental Resistance. I had gotten Arcing Blows annointed so it wasn't as bad anymore, but good to know about other alternatives.

@FearlessKiller

You can have Wrath slotted anywhere. It doesn't necessarily need to be linked with your other Auras unless you are using Enlighten. Looks like you managed to get it sorted anyway.

@dins3r

I just tested and seemed fine for me. I know it's annoying advice to hear but make sure you are importing it correctly.

@Entey

Metamorph is pretty dangerous for a lot of build at the moment, especially something as squish as ours. You definitely need to be making sure to actively dodge and position yourself frequently. Standing still for too long will get you killed for sure. You can take whatever Travel skill you prefer, I just like Withering Step. It gives us Elusive which pretty much grants us Crit on first hit, as well a some Dodhe/Evasion benefits. A simple skill.

@Chnams

Insane gear. Looking good and glad you are having fun with it. Love seeing people succeeding with the build and making their own improvements. Your dps math is kind of right. The way I was calculating it before PoB got updated was:

With 7 Projectiles we now have an Attack Time of 1.35 thanks to Barrage Support.

Attack Time / Attack Speed = Attacks per second
1.35 / 6.62 = 4.9 Attacks per second

I would then calculate the Damage per Arrow before Barrage, then update it with Barrage to found what our new DPS was.

DPS / Attack Speed = Arrow Damage
406,460 / 6.62 = 61,399

Now unlike before where we only had one arrow hitting we now have 7 thanks to the sequential part of Barrage. This is also where we add in the 62% Less Damage.

Amount of Arrows * Arrow Damage * 62% Less = One Attack with Barrage
7 * 61,399 * 0.38 = 163,321

One Attack with Barrage * Attacks per second = DPS
163,321 * 4.9 = 800,272

A lot of math blurted out which will bloat the screen but hopefully you understand the thought process. We can kind of scuff together our own idea of how big the AoE of GA's Cone is. We know that it's default Radius is roughly 20. GA's Projectile Range is default 40, and the Cone should be half of that. We then just do the same Range calculation of Square Root (AoE Modifier) * 20. Just remember to add in all the increased to Projectile Speed to the total AoE Modifier. Thanks for all the criticism though. A lot of gear improvements you have suggested and overall changes that are better for the build. I was gutted about the Collateral Damage Jewel, it would have been busted though. I don't have the time to edit this all into the build guide and completely revamp it a little but do know I appreciate all the feedback.

@eZstah

I'm sorry you had such a bad time. It's a bit fifty fifty, others seem to be doing just fine. You mentioned swapping through multiple bows, passive trees etc. You can't come in her and talk absolute shit about the build when you practically didn't even follow it. Trying to copy top tier poeninja builds obviously won't work when you are trying to jank it together. They have their stuff completely optimised for them, not for this build. I never said this build was some god tank that could murder Metamorphs, but to say it is unplayable is ridiculous. I even have a video of me doing a Tier 14, with no more than a 5 Link. I didn't die once during the map, and yeah I died a few times to the Conqueror but I am also not great mechanically.

You didn't grab Phase Acrobatics, you skipped over 40% of Maximum Life points, didn't listen to the part about respecing the starting points, have tried to cram in points to fit a Lioneyes Fall which I didn't add in for a reason (we can't afford those points without the build being awful). Get out of here with your trash talk if you aren't even going to attempt to read/follow the build. Spend the next 2000 Hours learning to not be such a dick.

@tariktakasu

Read above^. You didn't unspec out of your points either. You don't need the 6 Link, if you read the Gem Section you would have seen that I wrote that unless you are mega stacked with currency just don't use Herald of Thunder/Enlighten. I cleared the whole Atlas aside from The Awakener on a 5 Link. Read before you come assblasting in someones forum thread where they have dumped 30+ hours theorycrafting, formatting, writing up the guide, and responding to people every day.

@taint8

Have fun with Ehit. Will probably cost a fortune to gear as well.

@FearlessKiller

Just go for gold on poeninja builds and attempt to follow someone with god gear using Elemental Hit. Then struggle when you hit some sort of wall and no one can respond to and give you advice personally.

@Archilus

Blood Drinker should still be enough for us to reach the Life Leech Cap anyway. But yeah you are right about Blood Rage, I was just having a brain afk moment so my bad there. Yeah the build can be awkward to play, its not a faceroll build. But it is a fun alternative to the usual playstyle. Thank you for the comments, hope you continue having fun :).
Just want to say in a separate reply, thank you to all those following the build and that do have constructive criticism/comments. I am taking legitimate feedback seriously and seeing you all progress does mean a bunch to me. Hope you all are doing well and having a good Metamorph league, hopefully got the gear you want and rolling through maps :D
@AziiRe

My current tree version is the last try to go full yolo dps for fun (spoiler: no fun), at first ive followed your build exactly how it was writen but it sucked so much that i had to reroll multiple times just to test stuff. Dont take it as personal insult. Its more about league, galvanic shot and archers archtype, and less about your build.
@AziiRe

The way I understand it though (I'm using pob to calculate dps because math is hard), with how Barrage works, as it casts the skill 7 times in a row (I currently have 7 projectiles in total), it deals the arrow damage 7 times and the cone damage 7 times, so to calculate the damage of a single click of the mouse, you take the damage of your arrow and multiply it by 14 (unless one has +AoE damage for some reason, which then has to be taken in account since the cone is aoe but the arrow isn't, but I don't have that so calculations are easier).
Then, you multiply that by your attack rate and you get your DPS.

For example, according to PoB, my average attack damage is 26k, which multiplied by 14 equals 364k, multiplied by my attack rate of 3,90 gives ~1420k or 1,4m dps. So the calculation is roughly the same as yours except I multiply the base dps by 14 since both the arrow and the cone hit the target with each attack (as far as I'm aware).

Speaking of gear upgrades, I think shroud of the lightless would also be pretty crazy in terms of dps, especially against bosses, at the cost of a gem slot. Between this, inpulsa, and hyrri's ire, there's quite a lot of upgrades :D
There's also potentially Farrul's Fur, since free aspect of the cat is absolutely bonkers on any crit build, but it's so expensive i doubt it's really worth mentioning (7 ex right now for an unlinked version, i don't want to look at the 6l prices lol)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional