[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Hey im playing your build rightnow and its very fun! But i have one question: How am I supposed to sustain Mana? I looked through your recomendet items and still don't know what let me throw away my mana flask.
"
Mrleo291 escribió:
Hey im playing your build rightnow and its very fun! But i have one question: How am I supposed to sustain Mana? I looked through your recomendet items and still don't know what let me throw away my mana flask.

There's a point in mana leech that you should get if want to sustain your mana.

On another note, bought the shroud of the lightless and I've been liking it so far, it's also cheaper to 6 link because it only has 5.
"
thecronosone escribió:
"
Mrleo291 escribió:

On another note, bought the shroud of the lightless and I've been liking it so far, it's also cheaper to 6 link because it only has 5.

Well its not a 6L then just 5L
"
FearlessKiller escribió:
"
thecronosone escribió:
"
Mrleo291 escribió:

Well its not a 6L then just 5L

It has elemental penetration in the mods so it's technically a 6L
this build looks awesome, but i usually love playing with Mind over matter.
this league i decided to try and branch out and go without, but i've totally regretted it.

is there any way (short of skin of the lords/cloak of defiance) to force MoM into this build?

or am i stuck being forced onto one of the afore mentioned chest pieces? and if so, which chest would be better?
@Stainfree

Voidfletcher was originally my ideal endgame quiver as it came with Projectile Speed, and I was going for max memes. But when it became far less available I figured it wouldn't be a good thing to mention. That as well as Mirage Archer was going to have lightning and void rounds just firing off everywhere.

@Mrleo291

We grab the Mana Leech point to the bottom right of the tree. Although grabbing the one just below Vaal Pact is probably better, I just missed it at first because I was tired. On top of that just use Wrath, Herald of Ice, and Precision with Blood Magic and a low level. We should still have 25% of our Mana left and leech it all back.

@thecronosone

If I ever come back to playing around with the build I will definitely have a go with the Abyss gear.

@Amanoon

We have such little Mana so I don't think it would be worth trying to force it in. We have a lot of Chest piece options. Shroud of the Lightless, Inpulsa, Hyrris Ire, Farruls Fur or even just a Tabula to get you rolling. If you go with Voltaxic Rift then take the Inuplsa, Farruls Fur is Best in Slot but insanely expensive. Other than that either Shroud or Hyrris is great.
"
AziiRe escribió:
@Stainfree

Voidfletcher was originally my ideal endgame quiver as it came with Projectile Speed, and I was going for max memes. But when it became far less available I figured it wouldn't be a good thing to mention. That as well as Mirage Archer was going to have lightning and void rounds just firing off everywhere.

Nice, that gives me some assurance

I'm the type to stick with one character and invest all currency there, so I'll probably give the voidfletcher a try.

For anyone looking for more survivability, getting some blind on hit helps a lot. Galvanic arrow with barrage hits so often that whoever you're attacking will almost always be blinded.

Combined with dodge and high evasion you'll (mostly) be able to facetank one enemy, although I would still recommend avoiding what you can
Editado por útlima vez por Stainfree en 22 dic. 2019 21:35:49
@AziiRe
i feel like i could figure a way to get enough mana, but if you're tellin me it ain't worth it, then it probably ain't.

is there anything else i could try? I'm mainly just looking for one-shot protection, and MoM is my normal go-to.

i was wondering about trying a timeless jewell, maybe for corrupted soul? but we have acro so that seems less than advisable.
So what annoint perk tree should we go for ?
"
FearlessKiller escribió:
So what annoint perk tree should we go for ?

Arcing blows seems to be the best option, but you need a silver oil (currently 40-ish chaos on the market). Cheaper options that are still kinda decent imo are Graceful Assault (free onslaught on kill, increased onslaught effect, means you can drop the silver flask for something more useful), Longshot (20% proj speed, 20% increased projectile damage, far shot). Anything giving us elemental penetration is usually a good dps boost (heart of thunder is nice). Apart from that, you can use PoB, import your character, and click "show node power" under the skill tree. Then look for the brighter nodes, the brighter the node is, the more powerful it is (red is offensive, blue is defensive, purple is both). Hover over the nodes to get an idea of how good that node is in terms of dps/survivability for you (Only read the "Allocating this node will give you :" text, the other one doesn't matter for annoints)

I switched up my gear a bit, did some tinkering with the tree and I was able to slot Aspect of the Cat in the build, will update a bit later when I manage to reach higher tiers (stuck at 6-7 for now) but it's looking good so far.

I'm insanely lucky this league, I dropped a doctor card yesterday, so I might even be able to invest a bunch of currency to see how far we can push this.
Editado por útlima vez por Chnams en 23 dic. 2019 4:31:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional